Sign in to follow this  
exall

Mi-28 WIP

Definitely. When it will be modelled :)

Sure thing. I went bit ahead of myself I think. Thanks :)

Holy crap that looks amazing, awesome work mate, cant wait to see it finished.

Very nice!

Whats left to do? to me it looks like its armed and such, or are you going to go deep into realism with it like Nod/Franze and their Apache?

Thanks friends ))

There are a lot of things to do. For this moment I'm concentrated on cockpit (OMG some days ago I realized that there are two cockpits here). Despite the fact that this Mi-28 already has a lot of features I'm not planning to develop such things like simulation of real armament control system or else. I believe that it's too complicated for me today.

And yes, it will be fair if I'll say that weapons which you see here are made not by me but a very talented person. They're really perfect btw. So I can have some extra time for other things.

Superb piece of technology :)

This is a nice addition for the OPFOR side.

ArmA can look pretty real sometimes but exall has applied some pretty nice post processing to his images. It looks like he has done some cross processing or something to it. Whatever the actual process he used, the result is very good.

Yes, you're right :) I've used a pair of simple photo filters and played with brightness and contrast.

similar effect, can be seen in PMC campaign, i believe mission, where u have to defend airfield from takistani, 3th or 4th mission.

Thanks for your opinion on this project mates. It's an inspiration for me. Here are some more postprocessed images:

jYR3zFyS.jpg

zIPRRvzW.jpg

JWUSJ6ty.jpg

Damn that looks VERY sexy, excellent job with the decals and specularity! the last one almost had me fooled that it was real when I first saw it. Not really liking the color filters much though, makes it a bit hard to visually understand a few parts and it reminds too much of bf3..

Damn that looks VERY sexy, excellent job with the decals and specularity! the last one almost had me fooled that it was real when I first saw it. Not really liking the color filters much though, makes it a bit hard to visually understand a few parts and it reminds too much of bf3..

Nah, if it was BF3 it would be more like this:

7XCUE.jpg

Though i would like to see some without the post processing :)

I cannot wait for this bird!

Looks fantastic! Was the post-processing applied in-game using modules or something, or was it done out of the game using a program like Photoshop? If it's in-game, would really love to know how you achieved this effect!