i know this is kinaa lame to post , but i have a problem in arma 2 co BE. when i capture a town the bar goes from blue to graan and a message appears that the town has been captures, however. on the map it still shows as blue ie uncaptured. i play solo by going to lan and starting a new server

You probably have enemy wandering into the zone.

BTW - Please developers, bring back this game mode in ARMA 3. Hire Benny ASAP

Search for BeCTI, "Benny CTI" Sari version. This is basically Warfare BE for ArmA 3 and is being actively developed.

Because it sates "Two or three sides fight for the control of the island !" and upon download i was unable to play a third faction. I know this thread is pretty old but a reply would appreciated :D

Because it sates "Two or three sides fight for the control of the island !" and upon download i was unable to play a third faction. I know this thread is pretty old but a reply would appreciated :D

Never tried it myself but the code is setup for a threeway (ba dum tiss...). However you have to place the third teams units with a corresponding Warfare logic and respawn marker in the editor yourself.

Always wondered how the Indie team would react to the resistance held towns though...

Judging by the state of Arma3 missions like this I'm going back to A2 Benny Warfare. A2 AI is still patched up to a much better level than A3 (for example I told my ai to enter a tower, on exit they all died ?!). I guess A3 may br great for MP, but I always liked BW for A2 for the bots. Killer bots ;D

On 8/16/2012 at 5:12 AM, kremator said:

Woohoo .... many thanks Benny !

Great job!

hey can you upload the mission file all links are dead since i cant acess

Hello, I've been playing Benny Warfare version: warfarev2_073_56_liteco_nat_hc_lg.chernarus against the AI.

The problem I have is with the anti-teamkill. I end up shooting my own side after so long and then the mission ends. Is there any way to disable the anti-teamkill? I've spent a number of hours faffing about trying to turn it off but the code for it seems to be spread over quite a few scripts.

On 9/25/2023 at 4:24 PM, JohnXYZ said:

Hello, I've been playing Benny Warfare version: warfarev2_073_56_liteco_nat_hc_lg.chernarus against the AI.

The problem I have is with the anti-teamkill. I end up shooting my own side after so long and then the mission ends. Is there any way to disable the anti-teamkill? I've spent a number of hours faffing about trying to turn it off but the code for it seems to be spread over quite a few scripts.

Hi JohnXYZ

Don't know if you're still playing it but it should be easy to disable the script being called if you de-pbo the mission or choose one without the script or stop shooting your own guys. I don't recall it ending the game but it's been years since I've played ArmA2. But like in real life if you shoot your own guys, you're in deep sh*t! 🙄

Also I'm sure I zipped up 18 different edits of Warfare and not all had the teamkill script...........or did they? 😁

Regards, LG

I could edit it out if you really want, shouldn't take too long to do. If I don't hear from you by 2057 I'll assume that's a NO!

Edited by law-giver
Additional text added.

On 12/19/2023 at 4:52 PM, law-giver said:

Hi JohnXYZ

Don't know if you're still playing it but it should be easy to disable the script being called if you de-pbo the mission or choose one without the script or stop shooting your own guys. I don't recall it ending the game but it's been years since I've played ArmA2. But like in real life if you shoot your own guys, you're in deep sh*t! 🙄

Also I'm sure I zipped up 18 different edits of Warfare and not all had the teamkill script...........or did they? 😁

Regards, LG

I could edit it out if you really want, shouldn't take too long to do. If I don't hear from you by 2057 I'll assume that's a NO!

Hi there ! How are you guys playing 'singleplayer' so to speak ? I've been troubleshooting all day to host a dedicated server on my rig.

Tried using the server launcher but keeps missing files because I'm trying to run it with ACE etc.

Do you run it with ACE as well ? I don't suppose you have a launcher or something you can recommend ?

I'm going to rent a dedicated server to host this on so any help would be appreciated as I'm going to rent it either tonight or tomorrow.

On 1/20/2024 at 1:50 AM, pr0ph3t said:

Hi there ! How are you guys playing 'singleplayer' so to speak ? I've been troubleshooting all day to host a dedicated server on my rig.

Tried using the server launcher but keeps missing files because I'm trying to run it with ACE etc.

Do you run it with ACE as well ? I don't suppose you have a launcher or something you can recommend ?

I'm going to rent a dedicated server to host this on so any help would be appreciated as I'm going to rent it either tonight or tomorrow.

Hi, if you're playing ACE Warfare then you need the ACE mod files. And I use Spirited Machines ArmA 2 launcher. I have my own server setup via a spare PC connected via LAN with Operation Flashpoint, ArmA, ArmA2 & ArmA 3 using all my various ArmA Warfare, MFCTI, Patrol Ops & crCTI  edits without issues playing on my own against the A.I. I'd suggest setting up your server with a mission not using any mods until you get the hang of it. Although my server has all the ArmA versions and missions it's been a while since I played but had no issues when I last played, even the ACE version.

But I understand your frustrations, believe me I've been there myself, don't give up because you'll suss it out in the end. You've made me want to fire up a game now, maybe start with Operation Flashpoint and a bit of MFCTI, oh the memories.

If you'd like I could fire up my server and zip/rar and send you the files I use to start my server, if I recall they're a mix of bat and cfg files. There's a server launcher made by someone but can't recall off the top of my head but I have that as well probably on my server PC. 😉

1 hour ago, law-giver said:

There's a server launcher made by someone but can't recall off the top of my head

Hi @law-giver maybe was this one

Download Here