By any chance, did you touch something in Init_Defenses.sqf ?

Errrrr............................yeah i did! It's fixed now. Thanks Benny. :o ;)

Edited by Law-Giver
Update post.

voting system still broken.

If you play with ai you can not take commanding unless you got more votes than ai.Problem that some people don't know how vote and you need to have at least half team vote.

If you play with small quantity of players and commander left and someone don't know how command or not speak english it can be cause of problems.

I'd rather change to old ofp system.Top or bottom slot is commander and if he disconnect

next slot is commander.Should be option to transfer command but ai should take command only if voted,not by fact that commander disconnected.

I am playing bennys warfare 0.72/0.73 in singleplayer and when i start game, allies rush to capture town, all dies and then i am alone. Enemy AI buys helicopters, tanks, more men. My allies only die, they dont respawn!!

AI commander builds HQ where i can buy units and vehicles.

Can i enable allies respawn or something??

I have Arma 2 AO and no mods.

Edit. When i am commander and i go command center squad management and all squads that are dead has text "error no vehicle".

I am playing bennys warfare 0.72/0.73 in singleplayer and when i start game, allies rush to capture town, all dies and then i am alone. Enemy AI buys helicopters, tanks, more men. My allies only die, they dont respawn!!

AI commander builds HQ where i can buy units and vehicles.

Can i enable allies respawn or something??

I have Arma 2 AO and no mods.

Edit. When i am commander and i go command center squad management and all squads that are dead has text "error no vehicle".

Did you put it in the MPMissions and not the Missions folder and play it as a multiplayer mission? It should be in the MPMissions folder! Hope that helps. ;)

Good multi player mission :cool:

Edited by [CSLA]LUKI

Did you put it in the MPMissions and not the Missions folder and play it as a multiplayer mission? It should be in the MPMissions folder! Hope that helps. ;)

Thx, you save my day!

Thx, you save my day!

No problem mate, now enjoy taking those towns! ;)

Hey (sorry for the delay i was skiing :p),

Hey,

With the new profileNamespace command there is a new world of opportunities regarding persistent saving/loading, Maybe you will see something soon... :)

OMG... :yay: My friends and I have been having so much fun with warfare BE that we can't go back to vanilla warfare anymore despite the fact that we can't save/load in warfare BE. I will patiently await further updates on that :bounce3:

Thanks so much benny

Hey Benny,

I was trying out the newest version and I ran into a problem. I entered a guerrilla held town and no guerrilla town patrols spawned. The Static Defenses were manned but no patrols, but when one of the US towns were triggered, the US forces spawned both Defenses and patrols.

I am not sure what is causing this problem

Benny!

I'll buy you a copy of ArmA III if you port it over to Stratis. :<

With the current content it's hard to make something haha

I'm rebuilding it from scratch

Hey Benny,

I was trying out the newest version and I ran into a problem. I entered a guerrilla held town and no guerrilla town patrols spawned. The Static Defenses were manned but no patrols, but when one of the US towns were triggered, the US forces spawned both Defenses and patrols.

I am not sure what is causing this problem

Hey, which version did you test that on?

hey benny, just making some noise for a BE warfare on straits... everyday i check to see if youve done anything ahah :P

With the current content it's hard to make something haha

I'm rebuilding it from scratch

Wow, awesome! Are the structures for HQ/factories present in the Alpha? Base defenses? We're definitely missing the statics; not expecting ArmA II Quality gameplay - just something to stress test A3A servers on, and perhaps lay the foundation for the core of your mission for ArmA III. :D

My offer is still valid, if you release it this week. :D

I dunno, id rather have the AI fixed first. CTI Buildings arent even in the game yet and A3 is suffering from an even worse performance hit by the ai than Arma 2.

Im not saying Arma 3 is a bad game, but its got a long way to go before itll be on par with arma 2 in terms of fun to have with Warfare maps.

Hey, which version did you test that on?

Version 073_2

It works fine in Version 073, which I went back to since there was nothing to shoot at in the towns :p

Wow, awesome! Are the structures for HQ/factories present in the Alpha? Base defenses? We're definitely missing the statics; not expecting ArmA II Quality gameplay - just something to stress test A3A servers on, and perhaps lay the foundation for the core of your mission for ArmA III. :D

I am sure benny has ArmA 3 already :D

By the way Benny. Is there any quick way to fix the bug that causes AI group leaders running to Skalisty Island on Chernarus? I know youre rewriting the AI, but ill be having a small WFBE coop lan party in 1,5 weeks and id really love to play chernarus. When we play coop though and we dont have a human commander on the enemy team, there will be more and more enemy leaders stuck on Skalisty Island.

Would moving the respawn point help in any way? (I dont really care if its easily accessible as were playing coop anyways)

Saving Warfare BE is possible using PersistentDB I believe? I've been reading this http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/docs/PDBReadMe.html for over and over again god knows how many times, but I still don't understand if I need to write some code or just install mysql-server and extract/copy files to correct folders and use these https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/7237/A2_ClipboardToMySQL.zip files somewhere?

hey benny, just making some noise for a BE warfare on straits... everyday i check to see if youve done anything ahah :P

There's not much content to work with. But i'm slowly writing a clean code for it :)

Version 073_2

It works fine in Version 073, which I went back to since there was nothing to shoot at in the towns :p

Do you have the issue on 073-3 ? If so i'd like to have a look at the RPT.

By the way Benny. Is there any quick way to fix the bug that causes AI group leaders running to Skalisty Island on Chernarus? I know youre rewriting the AI, but ill be having a small WFBE coop lan party in 1,5 weeks and id really love to play chernarus. When we play coop though and we dont have a human commander on the enemy team, there will be more and more enemy leaders stuck on Skalisty Island.

Would moving the respawn point help in any way? (I dont really care if its easily accessible as were playing coop anyways)

You can move the Respawn point but the problem will remain the same.

The AI FSM is quite old and need to be redone, it's an issue with waypoints.

Is high command module in latest (2.073) version stable? I played Takistan yesterday. When tasked squads to capture/move waypoints via high command interface (map), the game freezed and crashed (3 times used, 3 times freezed). I used this feature often in 2.070.

Edit: it freezed on client side - my game session

Server was stable i guess (I joined later back).

BTW Later I was shy to use this feature. But in another game, AI squads spawned on the opposite side ot the map, directly on the game border. They were static. Human players spawned at the new base. I tried "respawn" button for AIs. But it did not work. So I tried to send them to the nearest village. I hoped, they die soon. But it crashed for third time.

Thanks

Luk

P.S. thanks for great mod!

Edited by Lukas

Saving Warfare BE is possible using PersistentDB I believe? I've been reading this http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/docs/PDBReadMe.html for over and over again god knows how many times, but I still don't understand if I need to write some code or just install mysql-server and extract/copy files to correct folders and use these https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/7237/A2_ClipboardToMySQL.zip files somewhere?

I have also found problems with finding a CLEAR guide or tutorial that explains exactly what this does and how to install it.

I have also found problems with finding a CLEAR guide or tutorial that explains exactly what this does and how to install it.

I managed to get one of my it-capable buddies to try and help me with this thing. We're working on it at the moment. I'll report results when were done :)

You can move the Respawn point but the problem will remain the same.

The AI FSM is quite old and need to be redone, it's an issue with waypoints.

Alright, thanks for the answer :)

Edited by Kavoriken

Hi,

first of all a big thx for this great mod, and sec, sry for my bad english.

I play this since a few Weeks and there are a few Problems which destroy the Game. Of Course Hackers but thats not ur Problem, Teamkiller, it would be nice if u can integrated a Anti Teamkill Option (enable/disable function) to get Server clean, a Auto Team Balance Function which balanced Teams before the Game starts, and the commander vote. The Commander vote is most Time useless because the Players dont want vote or they dont know and cant even learn that because they dont know any word of english maybe, whatever it is. So my Idea is, if the Team want to Vote commander it have to reactivate his own voice and this by every vote, until they got a commander. As example: u have 25 Players on Team A, and only 5 of them care about who is commander, so first they have to click on a button to reactivate their voice for vote, and now the game only counts the 5 voice for commander vote, so u need only 3 vocie to get a new commander.

I hope my explaining is good enough, i mean u did just great with that mod, but these Options would be very nice to make this Game more beautiful as it is. Thank you!

Regards

EDIT/EDIT: My bad, this was an Setting from a Serverowner, not ur Mod.

Edited by Gurlukovic

http://www.abload.de/img/adnci9.png (602 kB) http://www.abload.de/img/luvimn.png (833 kB)

~80 Vehicles availible in the Light factory, ~50 in the Aircraft Factory and ~40 in the Heavy Vehicles Factory on Blufor side alone. I am SLOWLY getting there :D

Im having a bit of a problem with bounty/salvaging/triggering towns with some vehicles though. Japanese vehicles dont want to trigger towns at all, getting bounty from the added vehicles seems to be random at best and most do not work with salvaging. Do i need to add them to different config files than core_x and units_x to make everything work, or is that a config problem within the mods?

Edited by Kavoriken