Sign in to follow this  
VectorX96

C-17A Globemaster III-VX Addons

So I told the mates in my Unit about this. They all love the fact your doing it

One of the most common requests however, was for "Airdropping" and to have it be dynamic, as in whatever vehicle is loaded can be dropped.

Do you think you could add this?

Yeah sure I will look into it i know there's a few scripts out there that let you load and drop anything so i'll see if i can't get it sorted.

I'm assuming the static model will be like the static C-130 ingame so as to setHeight and allow for people to run around inside before jumping out?

No what i meant by static model is that its not a plane just a load of stuff that the C-17 needs to make it a C-17. It has pipes, antennas, seats crap like that. However i could create something of the sort, ill look into it and see what i can do.

Nice work VectorX96!! These things and Hercules used to fly over my house all the time (I used to live at the end of an airforce base runway)

Will be good to be able to fly one.

If thrust reversal could be implemented that would be excellent - it would be great to do things like this:

-Y99XPZQq10

Yeah right now its all coming down to scripts, i'm remodeling the engines atm to look just like they do when thrust reversal is activated and going on. Nice video by the way.

Loving this!

I also have a bunch of highres reference-photos available if you need it, both on exterior and interior (cargo). Got a quick tour on it earlier this summer on a Swedish airshow :D It's a beast compared to Hercules!

So happy and exited for this addon...now all i need is a kick a** gaming computer to go with this!

Hey guys i feel like i did you all dirty, by only taking pictures of the front of the globemaster. So heres a lot more pictures of it and its temp textures to give you an idea on what your dealing with.:D

IMAGES OF UNAUTHORIZED PORT REMOVED

Edited by Max Power

Any chance in the holiest of all hells you would release this to people to beta-test?

(Lol, Sorry but I love the C-17, I got somewhere around 500 hours on FSX with it)

Yeah, but that's going to be a while. I'm still working on a lot of things and until it has those things plus all the detailed fanciness i can think up, and the proper textures, will i let anyone test it.

Woot! Please keep this project alive!!! Finally, some more USAF equipment!

Hey might as well be USAF, that's who the C-17 was originally made for in the beginning. Then Boeing started selling it to other places like the UK and Canada.