Sign in to follow this  
Wulvgar

Try play mission Markers gone now, edit mode all markers show on map

Strangest thing now.

Playing the mission everything still there and working, just not on the "m" 2d Map. No Markers

When I try edit mode, map shows all markers, click "preview" or start a new game with mission "m" map empty again no markers.

Also when add new objects to mission now not showing up in game.

• Reloaded aram2oa today didn't seem to help.
  • Deleted profile didn't seem to help
  • Downloaded fresh cache copy of the pbo from 3 different dedicated servers running same mission didn't work

2d map still blank no markers

Thoughts ? this is nuts laugh...

Are you changing the markers settings from default?

when add new objects to mission now not showing up in game.

What are the objects you are trying to add?

The more explicit information you give, the better the chances of someone being able to help you.

any non playable items, like H-barrier etc. none show up in game now after adding.

But the real strangeness is why are the markers all gone in 2d map "m" view ? If I play on dedicated server with the same mission markers show up.

Are you trying to the play via the Multiplayer -> New (Editor) thingie? Those template missions or something? Or is this a mission you made via Singleplayer -> Editor then Saved as multiplayer mission?

Are you trying to the play via the Multiplayer -> New (Editor) thingie? Those template missions or something? Or is this a mission you made via Singleplayer -> Editor then Saved as multiplayer mission?

Tried everything you listed all the above, pbo unpacked, repacked, everything I could think ok. I use be able load multiplayer edit mission and preview test and markers showed up. Now only see them in edit mode.

save it, test it, pack it.2d map empty no makers. But mission work

Didn't use have this problem, all markers would show up like they suppose to so you know like where a atm is on the 2d map

Edited by Wulvgar

They aren't the empty markers are they? the [[ ]] looking ones? Can you upload the mission somewhere maybe?

http://www.2shared.com/file/JdpWzl71/anarchyinthetktakistan.html

did a fresh download, copy to folder unpacked. then moved unpacked version of the pbo to profile/mpmission/

Loaded select edit see markers, then I try preview no markers on map.

If load the pbo in game/mpmission still see no markers.

also I add a new non player object and preview object does not show up

Oh, it's one of those spaghetti code rpg missions.... no idea, tracing what happens to stuff in those missions is like trying to understand women. :)

There's so many markers in the editor and in a MP game that I can't even see the map much less any markers that might be missing? There's a parameter for "Markers out of city"? Does that do anything?

Also, LSD isn't grown in a field.

Edited by kylania

hahaha "like trying to understand women"

I dont see what your seeing in this screen shot you made http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8095/markersomg.jpg . Only when I connect to dedicated server I see it. When I try edit > preview or just load MP mission I dont see it.

Use to see those markers but now I don't. So that tells me something wrong on my end. hummmm