Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 95948 (1.62 MP build)

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

mirror : http://www.gamefront.com/files/22127878/ARMA2_OA_Build_95948.zip

[95939] Fixed: Vehicle interior sometimes disappearing briefly.

+ surprise for admins revealed http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?138736-Introducing-Server-side-Event-Logging-Blocking

note: the default server filters will be further improved in future

BattlEye support status: ... SUPPORTED ...

Edited by Dwarden

Thanks for the awesome work !

There is still one issue with gear in the game,i'm sure i've already seen the ticket :it concerns items disappearing when yo utry to move them into a full cargo vehicle !

Looks like ip geoplocation has been added in this version. Probably for the future server browser.

Just tried 95948 and the MP browser seem improved over previous 95913/95883 builds however the LOD issue is still really bad for me (compared to 1.60), it's very evident on Taki buildings/vegetation when zoming in/out with right MB on my setup (GTX260).

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Please fix LOD issues next on your list.

^

Keystrokeseverywhere

Please fix LOD issues next on your list.

+1000. If you need more from us than in the LOD thread, just ask. It would be nice to at least get a status update on this issue, since we haven't heard anything in weeks.

+1000. If you need more from us than in the LOD thread, just ask. It would be nice to at least get a status update on this issue, since we haven't heard anything in weeks.
We have not heard something for a year regarding other show stoppers exept a "it's postponed for next beta" notes in CIT while two full patches came out.

We have not heard something for a year regarding other show stoppers exept a "it's postponed for next beta" notes in CIT while two full patches came out.

True. This was broken fairly recently, though, so it seems more likely to get fixed sooner rather than later than some extremely long-term bugs. Ideally, of course, all long overdue bugs would get fixed. :)

BattlEye support? When?

It is already, since last night. Dwarden just hasn't updated the post yet.

I was on a BattlEye server for around four hours with this patch. No trouble.

Since this update my friends and I cannot connect to each other online. I host a server and he gets "connecting failed" when attempting to join. We also tried joining an existing server in the browser and get the same problem.

juggernaut server and all clients same build? dedicated server or listen server (you hosting at your game client) ?

I host from my game client. I had the exact same build as all people attempting to connect. We launched the game through Steam without the beta patch and it worked great.

Since this update my friends and I cannot connect to each other online. I host a server and he gets "connecting failed" when attempting to join. We also tried joining an existing server in the browser and get the same problem.

Confirmed. Working on a fix.