Sign in to follow this  
Horus

ARMA 2: OA beta build 95913 ( 1.6???? )

Appears there are new controls added for the server browser, but not visible yet.

Probably can't appear without a new gui content patch.

browsingCountry

browsingRegion

browsingSubregion

..why just cant they do a forums thread 1st and then add links!? How hard can this be? They posting changelog always and only here in threads, not rly on beta page!

So you have to wait always for them to create topic here for newest beta patch and hope for fast BE support!

BE also fucked up the game today, again, Restriction #90 (#98 - depends on scripts.txt).

Perhaps they think that we sit on beta page and F5?

Would be quite a sensible move - has been done quite a few times by Dwarden (for which we thank him)

Better/improved serverbrowser would be very welcome. Just did test, out of 20 refreshes ingame serverbrowser

my dedicated server would show 6 times - 14 times it didnt show :)

^^ what a great improvement, NOT. Still .... at least DayZ peep are happy.

^^ must be because otherwise zombies knocked on their doors :bounce3: ...but for the people who are with BIS since 2001 :756:

The server browser is broken because Gamespy no longer sends all servers to the client.

The server browser is broken because Gamespy no longer sends all servers to the client.

how come? i noticed that for a while not all servers are showing up.

I'm very reluctant to try this without a changelog. Can anyone confirm it's ok and doesn't break some multiplayer aspect or confuse battleye?

OK, Dwarden said BE supported but I don't know what was changed yet.

yes it's BE supported and works fine, one of fixes where these MP filters issues on clients and maybe some minor tweak fix stuff for server ...

sorry for not posting it but i was occupied yesterday (meeting with Valve staff, preparations for GamesCom and ACR soon on STEAM etc)

---------- Post added at 14:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 ----------

closing this thread, lets have official one

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?138742-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-95913-(1-62-MP-build)