Sign in to follow this  
Banshee

GamesCom meet & greet

Heyho,

Tier1operations will be at the gamescom with around 20 people together with Sickboy and others from the SIX Updater/SIX Launcher/Play with SIX staff.

We will visit the GamesCom at friday and are thinking about opening some space for other Arma players to join in for a beer in cologne in the evening.

If there is enough intrest shown in this thread, I'll go ahead and organize a place in cologne depending on the numbers. Either at the lovley shore of the Rhein with some beer and maybe some barbecue or in one of the great places in cologne such as the big beergarden near the university for a community meetup.

Anyone intrested? If so, please state your participation here, so we can organize something. Further information will be passed to everyone via PM (including a cellphone number to contact us).

I'd love to go, but it seems i have to carry the whole family around that day :rolleyes: You'll see me at the ArmA3 booth wearing a Jimi Hendrix shirt xD

Awesome idea! Even tough I will most likely visit the convention on another day, I might just come again :)

What is the approximate time you have imagined? Right after the convention? And perhaps some of the BI crew would want to join for a beer as well? :cheers:

Edited by PurePassion
damn that sentence was borked :D

It's best if I don't go, I'd be detained by security for attempting to steal one of the BIS computers so I could have a playable alpha.

1244415-intel-anti-theft-technology-voleur,bWF4LTYzMHg0NzI=.jpg

And perhaps some of the BI crew would want join for a beer as well? :cheers:

I'd be happy to join if I can pull myself away from the booth. :)

Anyone who is going what spec will the pc's be which are running Arma 3? if you don't know please find out for me :)

Awesome idea! Even tough I will most likely visit the convention on another day, I might just come again :)

What is the approximate time have you imagined? Right after the convention? And perhaps some of the BI crew would want to join for a beer as well? :cheers:

I'd be happy to join if I can pull myself away from the booth. :)

I think we'll do it in the evening, so around 1900-open end.

Zipper, I hope you'll bring along some other people from the booth. If not we'll detach one or two fireteams to pick you up. :P

It's best if I don't go, I'd be detained by security for attempting to steal one of the BIS computers so I could have a playable alpha.
Anyone who is going what spec will the pc's be which are running Arma 3? if you don't know please find out for me :)

Guys, please stop the off topic stuff.

Heyho,

Tier1operations will be at the gamescom with around 20 people together with Sickboy and others from the SIX Updater/SIX Launcher/Play with SIX staff.

We will visit the GamesCom at friday and are thinking about opening some space for other Arma players to join in for a beer in cologne in the evening.

If there is enough intrest shown in this thread, I'll go ahead and organize a place in cologne depending on the numbers. Either at the lovley shore of the Rhein with some beer and maybe some barbecue or in one of the great places in cologne such as the big beergarden near the university for a community meetup.

Anyone intrested? If so, please state your participation here, so we can organize something. Further information will be passed to everyone via PM (including a cellphone number to contact us).

You will find a list of attendee's overhere : https://plus.google.com/events/cb7nr9rqkdv7jfhpsqlm6graqes/102634396402324749838

I posted this info over in that thread.

Anyone intrested? If so, please state your participation here, so we can organize something.

I am interested and I have sent you a short PM, too.

As we speak about it; for how long are the Six Staff and Tier1 group members going to stay here? If the situation allows it, we might find a more convenient day for the meeting :)

We'll be there on saturday as well, but have kind of a private day then. So friday is the best day for us, but I'll talk to the guys.