Sign in to follow this  
sagejosh

issues with multiplayer servers

Im not sure if this should be on trouble shooting or not but i have been having issues with the server list for a few days now. What happens is i will get a list of servers, lets say i want to play on a taki life server and then when i highlight a server it will disappear. this will not happen to all of the servers i highlight however, just a few. restarting arma dosnt help, restarting steam dosnt help, restarting my computer will help some times but it gets really annoying. does any one know a solution to this problem?

thanks in advance.

Router-related issue, perhaps? Pinging multiple servers is hard on the routers, such-that it has to create many states. In case you use any type of NAT, it might be the cause.

I've had issues with regard to server browsers in multiple games with a Netgear router until I threw it away and replaced with another solution.

That might be it if i had issues with any other game, or applications like the dayz launcher but it is just this game (regular Arma 2 works fine as well its just OA/CO). Also that solution dosnt make sense for why the servers will show up in the first place but then disappear after i click on them to enter.