by

Arigato Software

0e526cf15476.jpg

Side: Civil

Genre: Quest / Shooter

Addons: none

Intro / Outro: yes

Voiced by: gross

Language: Russian, English (Google Translate)

Difficulty: Intermediate

Developer: Arigato

Testing: ARMA 2 (1.08-1.11).

To run on pure Arma. If the Combined Operations, then run through a shortcut "Run ARMA II", and not through "ARMA 2 Combined Operations".

Download (30 Mb):

1. Civil War in Chernarus (@)

2. http://narod.ru/disk/59245152001.1d9e7704c7871029a820a340417bf696/CivilWar_v18.7z.html

3. http://webfile.ru/6073321

Discussion: http://www.flashpoint.ru/threads/%D0%93%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D 0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B2-%D0%A7%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D 1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8.46551/

Description:

November 2, 2016 - the day of a bloody uprising in Chernogorsk.

The people, dissatisfied with the actions of the authorities, took up arms.

In the square near the City Council loosened this carnage among armed citizens and police with riot police.

As a result Chernogorsk was captured by a rebel group, but they keep it failed.

The town had put troops and armored vehicles.

Many rebels were killed in the unequal fight, many were captured, and some part of the rebels managed to escape.

Features:

1. The mission is a continuation of the mission Revolution in Chernarus.

2. The interaction with game characters (as in Gothic :)).

3. Non-linear storyline.

4. More than 3 hours of gameplay.

Credits & thanks: 6ATbKA MAXHO, e1k

© Arigato Software, 2010-2012

Edited by Arigato

I like your Desert Storm campaign so i try this mission to :)

Happy new year lol :dancehead:

Thank you, Arigato. That was different but very entertaining throughout - I like your style :)

HackerSlasher, for whom played for the rebels or mercenaries?

HackerSlasher, for whom played for the rebels or mercenaries?

I played for the Mercenaries...

It was an easy decision for me, as I didn't like the way I was being asked to assassinate people for the rebels.

It was an easy decision for me, as I didn't like the way I was being asked to assassinate people for the rebels.

True. First thing to do for them - to kill the prisoner. First time I refused, so they kill me. I decided, that people with such a criminal mentality in any circumstancies shouldn't get the power over the country and must be stopped. So second time I agreed, and when they gave me a gun, I shot the boss. Rest of them killed me of course right away, but this was right thing to do, I think. Well, now I'm about to do wrong thing, just to continue the gameplay.

Thanks for the mission, Arigato, I'm playing the first one in the series now and I really like the rpg feel. Also nice gothic music (from the old mine) at the start :) .

I'd definitely like more of these missions and who knows, maybe someday when it's finished, there'll be an rpg mission for the medieval mod I work on ;) ?

Thank you Arigato for making this fabulous mission.

I like so far what i am playing of civil war mission. I am facing a problem . when i kill Father and Vladmir in the prison, the alarm goes of and the prison guards kill me despite carrying silenced pistol. Is there a way out of it? And

How do you choose to be mercenary? i don't find any sign or anything existing about mercenaries on map.