Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

How about outsource this work and create some kind of additional pack with extra skins that were in the previous versions of your addons? Those who want some more vehicles to play may download it, those who care about filesize won't. Correct me if I'm wrong but BTR and BMD models aren't changed much in overall geometry after AFRF release, so all the additional skins would fit the models well without any change of either models or textures dimensions. Right?

Myself personally i have a mammoth load of vehicles to texture for 0.2 ;)

You're speaking straight to my heart mate ! :eyeheart:

Hey guys , pls will you do systems arena and shtora ???? like in OPF ? :D and what about speecial units- alpha team, secnaz VDV and other...AK12, digi camo ? will be in future ? thx for answer

Hi RHS Team, great work, I love your addon.

Using FLV's replacement pack, I'm having this error wrote in my RPT:

File flv_ru_sol_rpl\config.cpp, line 90: '/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier_Officer.model': Missing ';' at the end of line

1ed047977a96c528c4c8b08fb6186f32.png

Probably should be:

f9f1f1f775853d82d02a403fa789c298.png

Best wishes and thanks a lot for your hard work.

Edited by Kawa

Been making missions with these units, and the infantry models are fantastic, expecially to have modern russian units, instead of the static tin helmet bis units ^^ keep up the great work

Hi RHS Team, great work, I love your addon.

The error is maybe coming from the replacement pack, you should try without it and see if it works properly.

Edited by Papanowel

It does Papanowel, the error clearly lays into the replacement pack. This thread is the only place the author posted it so I guessed it would be teh best place to post that report.

It does Papanowel, the error clearly lays into the replacement pack. This thread is the only place the author posted it so I guessed it would be teh best place to post that report.

Thanks for the information. But i guess it would be best to contact the author of the replacement pack directly vis pm, as he might not follow this thread all that closely

Hey guys , pls will you do systems arena and shtora ???? like in OPF ? :D and what about speecial units- alpha team, secnaz VDV and other...AK12, digi camo ? will be in future ? thx for answer

AK-12 is not used by Russia. Majority of AK-12's will probably be used in civilian and police markets across the ocean.

Now I've had some time to load these up, I have to say these units are really great - a big thank-you to the RHS team :)

I want to prepare configs for both HAC and DAC. Is there a full class-list anywhere? I searched the thread and the website with no success.

TIA

Orc

Now I've had some time to load these up, I have to say these units are really great - a big thank-you to the RHS team :)

I want to prepare configs for both HAC and DAC. Is there a full class-list anywhere? I searched the thread and the website with no success.

TIA

Orc

you can find all the classnames on the mod documentation site: http://afrf.redhammer.su

It might be very cool to see hi-tech russian special forces (modern weaponds, good gear etc) with quality of your already existing AFRF models and textures in the future.

Something like that:

image_50633e_65732ce-tm-tfb.jpeg

image_50633e_6c_6bd_7f-tm-tfb.jpeg

So now that these are released... I can go back to my old avatar? ;)

Mmm EMR camouflage, if RHS team want's one, drop me a PM I got one ;p

I kinda wish to see "modern russians" just like the picture shows

Mmm EMR camouflage, if RHS team want's one, drop me a PM I got one ;p

I kinda wish to see "modern russians" just like the picture shows

+1

I totally agree,and maybe implement your reskins?!

At RHS, we value authenticity, so a re-skin of our existing motor-rifle troops by ourselves would be out of the question. The uniform is the wrong cut and the equipment would not be the proper stuff, just coloured a different colour.

I am not however ruling out the possibility of such troops in our mod in the future, it is simply a matter of time, and the matter of the mod currently being at the 0.1 stage, with the next release being 0.2 sometime in the future. A key to success is to work methodically and thoroughly, instead of making a hundred plans to include a hundred different things, all at once.

I hope that answers your requests sufficiently :)

Stagler nailed it in his post about the uniform, You simply cannot reskin the the uniform with wrong cut.

Also we do not have a magic wand and we do not just drop our real jobs,family and kids and add 100 new things as we please.

One thing at a time and patience is how it works.

Do yozu plan to release 1.0 prior to Arma 3?

If not, will you port the content to Arma 3?

Do yozu plan to release 1.0 prior to Arma 3?

yes, although plans don't always go as intended.

If not, will you port the content to Arma 3?

yes, of course.

yes, although plans don't always go as intended.

They almost never do^^

yes, of course.

Fantastic!

I don´t use the vanilla units anymore because I use the unit replacement addon (only the one wich replaces the Units. The only unit not covered by this is the General). Does anybody know if the author will fix that missing ";" at the end of line 93?

I fixed it for myself but I won´t upload it unless the original author autorizes it, but it´s still a problem for people who don´t know how to fix the error....

There's an RHS replacement addon?

Last item on the page

http://redhammer.su/?page_id=10

There are two PBOs

One replaces vanilla infantry units with AFRF Units but keeps the original (or modified if you use ACE_RU) Loadouts. If you use the other pbo too, they get the AFRF Weapons.

The first pbo has a small bug. You need to dePbo the thing and add a " ; " at the end of line 93. Then pack it up again.

good evening everyone.

ARGH! sorry about that missing ";"! I fixed it and sent a link with the update to soul_assassin. But it might not hurt to post it here too, I guess:

http://www.multiupload.nl/OALLM3BVJF

@Tonci: in general I don't have a problem with you uploading the fix. If you know how to sign the files, feel free to do so :)