Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

No fivechars

"No" I understand but "fivechars" ... ?

"No" I understand but "fivechars" ... ?

You cannot reply with just "no", forum will tell you that your post needs more letters, "fivechars" is just to make the message bigger.

Oh I think a lot of people would download your work even if it's 20 GB or more :)

Agreed, "today's" bandwidth and storage settings make 20GB a relatively "small" download :) You could always do a "lite" version like BIS did w/ smaller grahpics files

Agreed, "today's" bandwidth and storage settings make 20GB a relatively "small" download :) You could always do a "lite" version like BIS did w/ smaller grahpics files

You also have to consider the costs of hosting and mirroring such things :)

You forget about ppl that have ArmA stored on SSD - not a whole lotta space there U know...

Guyz, Vote it up for ACE2! Link is in my signature! Thanks in advance.
RHS is afaik working on ACE configs. With RHS now as a full mod folder approach, I don't see good reasons to integrate it.

You will be able to run it alongside and experience it together with ACE.

Guyz, Vote it up for ACE2! Link is in my signature! Thanks in advance.

no matter of the vote results, integration in ACE is NOT going to happen.

there are indeed ace configs in the works, that should allow you to play along side without issues, but that will be the extent of it.

shot down... haha

Seriously awesome work on this dudes, been playing with it online recently on Podagorsk and its bonkers.

no matter of the vote results, integration in ACE is NOT going to happen.

there are indeed ace configs in the works, that should allow you to play along side without issues, but that will be the extent of it.

I hope they come soon^^

Cross fingers for BMPT - something to scare a bit those "I play only Blufor!!" players.... :D

Check my latest twitter photo ;) not the bmpt, but something as scary :D

P.S. sorry for OT, and I'm not part of RHS ;)

Edited by Slatts

is it bug in bmp2s when you press + to zoom in you will get nv green view ?

That isnt a bug, thats how the NV sights work.

TKN-3B binocular sight with x4.75 day magnification and x4 night-sight magnification.

which key give you magnification for day then? :)

+

You cycle through the sights with your + and - keys on the numpad.

Default sight <-+> 4,5x zoom <-+> 4x NV Sight

There is no key to zoom in and out directly, we made it realistic so you have two zoom steps, normal, closer and the next switches to normal with NV activated.

I'm either dumb or this is bug.I jump into bmp2k gunner and press big + on num pad keyboard key which I normally use for zoom and got green view.no magnification.press + again nothing happens.If I press - green view became normal.

there is also same bug as in vanilla game.9M111 can be fired up to 3 rockets per minute.20 seconds reloading time.much longer in this mod.in vanilla 1 minute as well.

Imho 9M111 looks much faster than in real (80 m/s start - 186 ave) sorry to be pain in the ass :)

PS TAB to lock function should not be implemented for these type of missiles as well.I know this is long story.But some mods (eg PR) rid off such feature which not working properly in game.

Edited by kotov12345

I'm either dumb or this is bug.I jump into bmp2k gunner and press big + on num pad keyboard key which I normally use for zoom and got green view.no magnification.press + again nothing happens.If I press - green view became normal.

there is also same bug as in vanilla game.9M111 can be fired up to 3 rockets per minute.20 seconds reloading time.much longer in this mod.in vanilla 1 minute as well.

Imho 9M111 looks much faster than in real (80 m/s start - 186 ave) sorry to be pain in the ass :)

PS TAB to lock function should not be implemented for these type of missiles as well.I know this is long story.But some mods (eg PR) rid off such feature which not working properly in game.

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ñ†ÐµÐ»Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÑ€Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€-наводчик иÑпользует комбинированный прицел (в завиÑимоÑти от модификации либо БПК-1-42, либо БПК-2-42) Ñ 5,6-кратным увеличением днём и 5-кратным ночью.

which means that you have only two branches: 5.6x day sight and 5x night sight. No magnification. And as stated before we use the Num+ for switching before branches as this is the only way in Arma to change the sight model.

I give this mod five stars out of five possible, you guys has really done it this time!

I only wish there were more Russian tanks with the same detail's as this mods IFVs and APC's Soviet Motherland T-72M1's, T-62 BDD Mod.1984 that was significantly better then the export versions we have to live with.

There are a few great mods but they are either unfinished or forgotten about and collecting dust rather then being playable without modifications to the PBO's themselves. Nothing for I'm with an idiot to solve either.

Thank you for making OPFOR playable with style and without one needing super-glue and ducked tape to get it playable. :)

Now it is a real pleasure driving the BMP-1P with all it's goodies. The only problem I've encountered this far is some kind of decal error on some of the vehicles.

yeah i get a decal error saying it couldnt find (cant remember the whole path) "...platoons/any".. guess the variable is undefined when it is trying to format the name so it shows "Any". Not sure which vehicle it is because i have usually several combat vehicles from the mod running around at any given time.

But yeah, fantastic mod, and it does real well running with the 50 other mods I run it alongside in my mission.

please be more specific about this error. Full description, when it happens, what vehicles etc.. make sure you are not running any previous versions of our addons along side