Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

Russian armed forces are adopting a new uniform, expected to be fully in service by 2014-2015 according to the news.

If they're replacing them so soon wouldn't the digital flora units you guys said you were going to release be redundant? Then again, its going to take another 2-3 years before its fully in use.. maybe when ArmA3 is out.

Edited by Kamov

Last night was the first time I've messed with your addon while playing at night and suppressed. Like many addons, it looks like it's inheriting the BIS "weapon flash" from the AKS-74U suppressed. With the suppressor attached, there really shouldn't be the the flash. Just thought I'd offer the feedback. If it's a low priority, I understand.

Ok, so... with the above link, you can replace the Russian soldiers in ACE mod?

Yes. ACE uses the Russian vanilla Units and they get simply replaced by AFRF Units. The Loadouts remain the same if you don´t use the weapon replacement pbo. That means ACE will still give them the AK-74M Rifles from ACE_X.

Definately use the Replacement pack!

Hey RHS team, how is work going on? :)

I have a question, that should not be a big problem. How many new vehicles will be included in next release? I mean not types, only approx quantity. I hope such question does not look like affront.

Hey RHS team, how is work going on? :)

I have a question, that should not be a big problem. How many new vehicles will be included in next release? I mean not types, only approx quantity. I hope such question does not look like affront.

somewhere around 25. It will be huge. Most of them previously unseen :).

This mod is amazing! Just wanted to let the modder know we (the players) appreciate all the efforts you went through to deliver this masterpiece for our enjoyment! :)

let the modder know

thanks. But its not just one modder, it is a close group of quite a few people working very hard :)

somewhere around 25. It will be huge. Most of them previously unseen .

Oh... damn. :)

Just curious are those 25 vehicles are in service or are some of them more "unique" .... like the BMPT ? Just something to scare the sh*t out of the imperialist infidels :D

SA didn't counted the bmpt in those 25 anyways.

thanks. But its not just one modder, it is a close group of quite a few people working very hard :)

The funny thing is that I did know it, misspelled it :)

SA didn't counted the bmpt in those 25 anyways.

had to mention it... oh well, here goes the surprise :D

Edited by Gedis

Holy....

May I ask if there will be new Soldier models and Weapons as well?

had to mention it... oh well, here goes the surprise :D

you know...you never know ;)

Hopefully release will be soon, or at least some screenshots to makes us more impressed. ;)

If it would be up to me, i would wait till release day and only then post screens, so that all of you could drop from your chairs by the given excitement.

And to NOT tease you at all... what i have seen, dang I would be jumping out of joy! /evil :)

P.S. i think i mentioned earlier, that peeps @ RHS armour production plant are really bussy and will be...

Holy crap. :cc:

We're waiting for a huge content am i right ?

Hopefully release will be soon, or at least some screenshots to makes us more impressed. ;)

Wont be soon, but it will be well worth the wait! Tons of previously never seen, unique content! :)

@FLV*Venom*

Regarding the Unit Replacement Pack.

We use only the FLv_RU_SOL_rpl.pbo

While it works for me and for some others, a large part of our group has problems with RPK and RPG gunners. Their RPG and RPK Soldiers don´t get replaced for them. They remain vanilla. We have absolutely no clue why this happens. Any ideas?

OMG!

waiting is hard... :)

@FLV*Venom*

Regarding the Unit Replacement Pack.

We use only the FLv_RU_SOL_rpl.pbo

While it works for me and for some others, a large part of our group has problems with RPK and RPG gunners. Their RPG and RPK Soldiers don´t get replaced for them. They remain vanilla. We have absolutely no clue why this happens. Any ideas?

ACE Ruckless feature, either set the required addons to include 'ace_settings_external' or turn it off.

ACE Ruckless feature, either set the required addons to include 'ace_settings_external' or turn it off.

You sir are a hero. That could be it, and that would explain why some of us have the issue and others don´t (I disabled ACE_ruckless).

either set the required addons to include 'ace_settings_external'

How would I do that?

You sir are a hero. That could be it, and that would explain why some of us have the issue and others don´t (I disabled ACE_ruckless).

How would I do that?

Edit the replacement addon. You'll need to unbinarize the config and then change the CFGpatches to this

class CfgPatches
{
class FLv_RU_SOL_rpl
{
 units[] = {};
 weapons[] = {};
 requiredVersion = 1;
 requiredAddons[] = {"CACharacters","CACharacters2","ace_settings_external"};
};
};

I already have it done so I could post it but I think I'd wait until the addon maker gives his approval on it first