Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

This has got to be my most favorite mod for ARMA 2 yet. The high-resolution textures, the new weapons and vehicles, and the high-poly models. I have a request, can you make those tinted goggles available in the player selector? They're bloody amazing.

I wanted to post some pic that says "I´m waiting" but you get some very disturbing results if you use google picture search with that so I´ll use this

tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg

How many people searched for I´m waiting on google?

So are there any chances of the Arena or Shorta Active Defense Systems making an appearance in the future?

I recall the OFP version of the T-80 Pack having some variants equipped with them.

Arena has never enter active service but shtora is possible on t-80uk

will be nice to have at least 1 public server with this mod, some additional islands ,nice maps like warfare,aas etc and may be some other mods not updated every week with new fixes.

RHS lads, I got myself a itzi tiny bitzy problem, with the new mod IFV BMD-1 and BMD-2 used to have a code snippet so you could make the AI lower its suspension. I add the old one here, but it seems not like it works any more, or perhaps I am doing something wrong.

I also want to thank you all for the awesomeness in all your work. Now when I operate the BMP-1P it feels like I really operates one. The sounds, the interiors, the gun and the ATGMs drives me out on the battlefield with self-esteem.

Old Code:

nul = [this, "suspension", "down"] execVM "\sa_bmd2\control.sqf";

Thank you!

Offever

RHS lads, I got myself a itzi tiny bitzy problem, with the new mod IFV BMD-1 and BMD-2 used to have a code snippet so you could make the AI lower its suspension. I add the old one here, but it seems not like it works any more, or perhaps I am doing something wrong.

I also want to thank you all for the awesomeness in all your work. Now when I operate the BMP-1P it feels like I really operates one. The sounds, the interiors, the gun and the ATGMs drives me out on the battlefield with self-esteem.

Old Code:

nul = [this, "suspension", "down"] execVM "\sa_bmd2\control.sqf";

Thank you!

Offever

Thanks for pointing this out, it seems that this slipped through the cracks during the conversion to mod and noone noticed.

LOL it never slipped past me

only because I didn't know the AI was capable of lowering the suspension in the 1st place:p;)

Glad to be of help, any plans to make BMD-1 and BMD-2 capable of transporting troops with this IFV pack? That I miss a lot, along with a decent VDV Trooper mod. :)

Glad to be of help, any plans to make BMD-1 and BMD-2 capable of transporting troops with this IFV pack? That I miss a lot, along with a decent VDV Trooper mod. :)

we are reworking our cargosystem at the moment. This will allow to transport troops on top of armor like before...but better.

@ MacintoshRUS

Stick to English only here please!

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

Are there any plans to include digital camouflage? Every unit I see in footage is wearing it(VDV, Marines, Army) with the exception of purpose-built soldiers such as pilots and crew and of coarse the Spetsnaz.

Any Update on the ACE configs?

If it would, it would be written here, wouldn't it?

If it would, it would be written here, wouldn't it?

27290864.jpg

@Tonci: No but wait out.

OK thx Just wanted to hear if they are still planed/in progress

No problem matey.

Hi, congratulations for the mod is great, I love the new vehicles,...I have the Russian infantry units in the game with his replacement http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13187 & http://www.arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=3257 & http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17407 (weapon only) so I have the J.CAGEs Russians in Chechnya with new rhs ak74m, haha great :yay: (RHS AFRF infantry units are fine, but they are too modern for my battles in the editor, inspired in 90s Chechnya).

My question is this, would be a independent pack of rhs vehicles, a pack of BMPs,BMDs & GAZ 66, BTR70,T-80 without infantry units?(Bis crew).....It would also be grateful any soviet skin (shield emblem) for vehicles.(afghan 80s) There are a lot of islands afghan inspired, and no Soviet units for use them (but this is?)

PD:@Colonel stagler, I really like your work, units gru , chechen etc.., have you thought about making Soviet units in afghanistan? Retouch some Soviet units of Vilas (P85), and make compatible with BIS weapons and JSRS sound mod. would be my dream ...Please answer xD

Greetings from the Basque Country (sorry my bad english)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNgKgcilOxM

I put a video I did. basically tweak these units would

Edited by LDU30
doublepost

We are currently not planning any soldiers based on afghan or chechen conflicts. And no plans to release vehicles seperately. But you can always add the vehicles as Empty in the editor and add whatever units you want as the crew with a little scripting.

Yes, that I do with the mod GL4, synchronize empty vehicles with infantry. Thanks anyway.

colonel stagler who is now a member of RHS was working on some soviet units from the afghanistan era. But I don't know what happened to them. Maybe you could write him a pm.

By the way: as far as I know the VDV troops switched their BMDs to BMPs quickly after entering Afghanistan. So the use of BMP-1s in your mission would be historically more accurate.