Sign in to follow this  
jaydotosh

Issues with Combined Ops dedicated server hosting

For some reason I keep getting this error when I boot up OA without mods :confused:. The only things I have defined in TA2DST are the admin password, the name of the server, and the mission to run. Battleye has been enabled, and so has persistent battle field. I have launched normal arma 2 OA after a full reinstall, without launching arma 2 whatsoever. It ran perfectly. But as soon as I launched arma 2 through steam (for first time setup etc), shut it down, opened the dedicated server tool and launched an OA server, I get this:

untitled.bmp

It's a dropbox link btw...

Thanks, I've bookmarked it.

Do I need to update graphics? I'm running two xeons on integrated graphics lmao :yay:

A simple Google search would have got you the answer... http://bit.ly/R8qb5Y

Why do people not use the tools available to them to find answers?!?!?!

Placebo would be locking this thread if he saw it. :)

---------- Post added at 08:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 ----------

Thanks, I've bookmarked it.

Do I need to update graphics? I'm running two xeons on integrated graphics lmao :yay:

A server should not need graphics unless you are monitoring it from the console.

Really! A google search?! Wow, first time I've heard of those [/sarcasm] -.-

I'm seriously fed up with these answers. I've tried all the relevant solutions found on Google, but none of them worked for me, which is why created a new post in the forums. Ever considered that?

If Google was such an omnipotent tool, then how is it that the link Clows2 posted was not shown?

Ranting aside,

I have tried the method to get past the problem in the past, and I have done it again just for closure, so-to-speak. Problem is, I'm logged in as the server admin, meaning that all actions that I execute are done with escalated privileges. What I don't understand is that the problem only crops up when I run ARMA 2 in order to get CO. I don't get any hassle when running the OA server without ever starting ARMA 2 up.

Thanks for all the input so far, even if they weren't relevant *cough* pchaxor *cough*

:)