Sign in to follow this  
ciutarobert

You were kicked off the server

Hello!

Today i was trying to join some friends on dayz,i got latest beta patch from here http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ and then i updated Dayz too

i tryed to join it and i got kicked off the game,i deleted the beta patch (expansion/beta) and i updated 1.62 and the beta patch too..i tryed to join again and i had an error with something like anims.pbo key..after this i joined a random server and i got an error "you were banned".From then i cannot join any server.i get "You were kicked off the game"

Any idea on how to fix this?:j:

yep looks like battleye cares so mutch too

they didnt even responsed a mail in more than 2 weeks

obviously someone filled [later accepted by BE staff]abuse-report against you.

you should try to raise it at BE. not via [salesman/support team]e-mail but online.

or try stop cheating or otherwise abuse gameplay. /hard to resist to type that, despite obvious "lack of political correctness" and "ability to pretend little pink cute fluffy pony"-behavior.

Well i bought arma 2 from BI so they were supposed to be the ones to help you when something is wrong with this

stop cheating?to stop cheating i have to start cheating.I only played dayz like 4-5 times with friends only because personally i dont like it so mutch and we have been hacked or something weird happend like randomly dieing,desyncs and then we wake up killed,randomly lose our weapons or just randomly die.Ive sent an email to Battleye exactly after ive seen "Clowns2" reply trying to actually help me not to call me a cheater without even knowing what he is talking about and i dont have any answer yet (3-4 weeks ago). so probably they dont care..i think i already mentioned that i gt banned from no reason while selecting the slot (3 seconds after joining the serv from in-game server brower)

probably you're need to contact them via phone, sadly[gathering such intel/info presently].

also they had "Global Ban #3065" issue, when many Valve customers affected by semi-random ban, thans falsely ban/affect some/many inocent players too. caused by both "fake CD key stealer" netflow tampering and actually-functional CD key -stealing malware. both BE and Valve working closely to resolve it. you also can [and supposed to, i guess]complain on Valve resources/forum too, if thats you case.

in case if thats you issue, they're working on it, and update/fix/resolve can came within week/two, i hope.

@BasileyOne Thank you a lot for the help!Ill try to complain at valve forums too..but i never heard of valve having to do with anything in arma 2?!

Well i bought arma 2 from BI so they were supposed to be the ones to help you when something is wrong with this

stop cheating?to stop cheating i have to start cheating.)

You just admitted that you cheated.

Good luck with that battlEye Unban!

you fail.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Cards525 Another wannabe troll dayz kid probably:yay:

i got hit by the cd key stealer too yesterday, suspect it's the cd key stealer because it happens after i log out of a server after it's been hacked. Checked the battleye website and it says that it changes your cd key to a non working ones.

I did a re-install of the game and it solves the problem for me.

after few months still nothing

thank you BI and Battlecrap for your help

So are you globally banned or not? What is the exact error message you recieve when joining a server? Is it just "You were kicked", or does it say anything else? If it's a global ban, it should tell you the global ban ID.

If it doesn't state a reason then you probably aren't globally banned - the cause must be something else. Global ban messages look something like: "You were kicked by BattlEye (Global ban #1234)"

What happens if you run the vanilla game (without DayZ) and try to join a non-DayZ server?

Also, what happened with the "Anims.pbo" error you mentioned in the first post? This sounds like your game files may have been corrupted somehow. Did you buy the game off Steam, or from where?

purchased DVD box.Anims.pbo fixed after 2 reinstalls.I will try joining a normal server now

Thank you for the help!

//you were kicked off the game again

i also tryed reinstalling battleye and more things i found on google but still nothing

Which server did you try to join? Also, which beta are you currently running?

Very weird that it just says "you were kicked" with no reason.

i tried more than 1 reinstall

i also sent them 2 emails few months ago and got no answer,but i will try again

Thank you for the reply

Post your .rpt and also list loaded mods/addons. Also list mods/addons used on the servers you tried to connect.