Sign in to follow this  
tritatutto

Track ir 5 track clip (no pro clip) setup profile

Hi guys someone have some good profile to share , or suggestion for a good setup for this sim ? Thanks

Thanks hono , i thought was a simple file , how can i put into track ir , i have to do manually ? i mind yesterday i took a profile for dcs black shark but was a single file to put into profile directory of track ir , and with your i dont know how to put , merci .

Maybe i have to open default profile in track ir with word pad and copy all your setting ?

Edited by TRITATUTTO

Right click save as. It should give you "Normal.xml". Then just put it into profile folder. Don't hesitate if you meet some others problem.

Nice setup , thanks much better then the defaul one , i thing that drive me crazy , i dont care to zoom with track ir , but i would like to use instead of dx button mouse , a button of the yoystick , but i dont find zoom in in the button configuration in game , what do you use for zoom in cockpit and outside the heli ?

Hello. I do not use zoom with Track IR. I use a potentiometer on my X45 Throttle. Check these images to understand how to assign it. And don't forget to disable Zoom axe on Track IR software and un'assign the track IR axe in game control option. Something like "Analog Zoom".

http://db.tt/2AMH0LTG

http://db.tt/gPINmdtn

ibQornvb

I only use Rotation axe, not yet Translation's one. Disable Z to turn off Zoom.

Edited by hon0

I assign zoom in for a button in joystick and it works , track ir work well , now the game dont see my pedals ....oh man , how patient i'm !

I 'll try tomorrow to solve this issue .

What's your pedal system? Did you activate it in "controller"? This is in game control option.

I have a g25 logitech pedal ( 3 pedals ) i use accellerator and cloucth , yes i activeted it in the game and i dont use combined .sometimes it work sometimes not

ALWAYS plug your device and launch your profile and everything before you start the game.