Sign in to follow this  
Oppenheimer

Easiest mission in opflash?

Ok - I'll start, in the campaign I personally think (and I can't remember the mission name) that the easiest misison is the one where you have to protect that facility on the siuthern end of Malden is it?

It's based at night and you have to basically stop two Spetz Natz from blowing up that facility.

I found it easy as all I had to do was climb that hill to the right, lie down with Night Vision on and pick them off. Then run to the light house, man the M2 or Vik machine gun and toast the boats/choppers smile.gif and wait for the cavalry

LOL before the thread had loaded I'd thought of that mission as well, very easy that one smile.gif

I guess compared to a lot of other people I found Alone in the Forest rather easy, for sure 3 or 4 times I'd tried it heading straight on or right but once I dropped back a little bit and then went left I completed it first time that way smile.gif

EDIT: is it woods or forest? So long since I've played Opf confused.gif

I think it's alone in the woods smile.gif

I like yourself tried going straight through the woods 7 times believe it or not, but then I tried going back to the town (skirting the BMP) knocking the Car and driving down to the secondary exraction point

smile.gif

I took out the BMP and all the soldiers at the town, by the time I'd skirted around the BMP had gone down the hill slightly so having the height advantage I simply kneel/walked forward slowly until I could see enough of the BMP to LAW it before it could see me, whiped out the rest of the soldiers in the town then just drove the UAZ to extraction point smile.gif

That one where you patrol a forest and encounter 3  wow.gif  enemies! or were there four??

Of course by the time I played that mission the first time I couldnt even see the difference between Friend or Fo, so I shot Koslowski a couple of times  tounge.gif

Easiest infantry missions: Night Patrol, After Montignac (Hardest mission when i first played it) and Unfinished buisness (Only easy if you follow Gastavski orders. I don't tounge.gif´

Easiest chopper missions: Airborne, Air Superitory, Ground Attack

Easiest tank mission: Tank Training.

HMMWV tounge.gif

drive here, walk up to a flag pole, and there ya go!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oppenheimer @ June 25 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it's alone in the woods<span id='postcolor'>

The mission's actual name is "After Montignac".

Easiest mission by far is Ground Attack. The convoy has no protection against air units at all.

Easiest campaign mission would be the one Oppenheimer mentioned. Just pop 2 SpetzNatz, spot the chopper and voila.

Nah, all those still require basic skills. HMMWV requires you to do nothing more than follow two waypoints. tounge.gif

yup, easiest mission has to be HMMVW .. drive around in a hummer, read a few road signs, follow the dust of the guy in front and walk upto a flag .. no sweat smile.gif

/E.

I don't even remember Humvee. Planes Start is easy... as long as you know how to fly the A-10.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oppenheimer @ June 25 2002,01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok - I'll start, in the campaign I personally think (and I can't remember the mission name) that the easiest misison is the one where you have to protect that facility on the siuthern end of Malden is it?

It's based at night and you have to basically stop two Spetz Natz from blowing up that facility.

I found it easy as all I had to do was climb that hill to the right, lie down with Night Vision on and pick them off. Then run to the light house, man the M2 or Vik machine gun and toast the boats/choppers smile.gif and wait for the cavalry<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't find it that easy the first time because I tried playing the role as a soldier. I knew that here were little chance for someone atually coming and I just stood there and watched out. Suddenly I heard an explosion and the mission was over confused.gif

But the next time, I was prepared and I saw some dark figures running around. I silently walked towars them and shot them quick. That was a very good mission in my opinion smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Skulleye @ June 26 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oppenheimer @ June 25 2002,01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok - I'll start, in the campaign I personally think (and I can't remember the mission name) that the easiest misison is the one where you have to protect that facility on the siuthern end of Malden is it?

I found it easy as all I had to do was climb that hill to the right, lie down with Night Vision on and pick them off. Then run to the light house, man the M2 or Vik machine gun and toast the boats/choppers smile.gif and wait for the cavalry<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't find it that easy the first time because I tried playing the role as a soldier. I knew that here were little chance for someone atually coming and I just stood there and watched out. Suddenly I heard an explosion and the mission was over  confused.gif

But the next time, I was prepared and I saw some dark figures running around. I silently walked towars them and shot them quick. That was a very good mission in my opinion  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That mission is easy to complete, but that doesn't mean it sucks. Far from that. It's a great mission. You're alone, waiting in the dark.....

You can also use that machine gun next to the light house and take out those boats on the sea.

How about the mission where you go back to meet with the resistance? All you have to do is run down to the boat. Easiest ever! (It does get a bit harder if you try to help hold off the Soviet attack...) biggrin.gif

The last mission, the pub one...takes a little while to go and get everyone, but at least no-ones shooting at you smile.gif

HMMWV is the easiest by far, absolutely no contest.   biggrin.gif

But how about this one tank mission, where you have to repell a sovjet attack and afterwards retake the harbor on Malden. (Sorry, I don't remember the mission name)

I think that one is pretty easy, too.  wink.gif

The easiest, non-training, pretty-tough-at-first-glance mission is probably 'Escape from Prison.'

Just keep to Ivan's right until you can step into the nearby BMP's driver's seat. Trample as many soldiers and pilots as possible on the way to the MiG24. Change buses and fly straight south to the NATO base. Done in five minutes although, poor old Sam still "feels terrible" at the end. biggrin.gif

I'm sorry but you're all wrong. The easiest mission by far is the one in the resistance campaign where you have to wait for the bus. The only way you can die is if you tried really hard to get run over by the bus. I actually did one time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Benaksoy @ July 24 2002,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm sorry but you're all wrong. The easiest mission by far is the one in the resistance campaign where you have to wait for the bus.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, okay. I admit it. That mission is the easiest. You just stand there until the bus arrives and then you get in. You watch the cutscene and in the end you have to walk about 150m.

biggrin.gif

"Steal the Car" Single player mission, was the easiest for me. wink.giftounge.gif

I even turned "Super AI" on hehe