Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

I almost got in trouble at work today

I've just left college but I still have my little job cleaning the store down the road for the timebeing.

This cute girl that works there approached me with part of her vacuum cleaner, she had some paper or something stuck in there and she wanted to seperate it so she could get it out.

Sooooo, she asked me to pull it apart as she wasnt strong enough. Of course, as most guys know, if a cute girl asks you to do something for her because she isnt strong enough then you must do it to prove your manlyness, if you fail then you look like a sissy. Its why in nature the lion has the maine (spelling) and the Stag's have the antlers to charge at each other.. Only this is the modern human equivalent. Then again she might have actually been asking me to seperate the vacuum kus she really wasnt strong enough...

So, with this thought in my mind I went at the vacuum cleaner with a primal rage, the only problem was I actually pulled the whole thing apart and broke it wow.gifsad.gif

Luckily she didnt tell my boss so I didnt get in trouble tounge.gif

Have you guys ever done anything dumb to impress a girl?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ June 24 2002,18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This cute girl that works there approached me with part of her vacuum cleaner.<span id='postcolor'>

After reading this part, I was TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED in the story. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

I once destroyed a cellphone to get the simm card out smile.gif Sure i destroyed the cellphone BUT THE CARD CAME OUT LIKE A CHARM!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ June 25 2002,01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you guys ever done anything dumb to impress a girl?<span id='postcolor'>

Who havn't? biggrin.gif

A couple of things I can think of (mostly from back in school):

Smash greenhouse windows.

Blow up a mailbox with a firecracker and shoot bottle rockets down a street.

Jump out of an airplane that wasn't broken.

Set my school on fire (or rather a part of it).

Begin smoking.

Get incredibly drunk.

Drink a bottle of that stuff people put on their nails to not bite them because it tastes like crap.

Jump out from a roof into a football goal net.

Drive my bike into a fence so I flew into the bushes behind it.

Fistfights.

I should add that none of these things succeded, so don't waste time doing it... wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 25 2002,02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Set my school on fire (or rather a part of it).

Begin smoking.<span id='postcolor'>

i smell something foul wow.gif

ban him!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 24 2002,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 25 2002,02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Set my school on fire (or rather a part of it).

Begin smoking.<span id='postcolor'>

i smell something foul wow.gif

ban him!<span id='postcolor'>

And this from the guy who wants to BURN things! tounge.gif

And eat glue tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry for going off-topic here, but where is Nordin?? He hasn´t been banned has he??

LOL thanks for reminding me, he was indeed temp banned, will remove it now smile.gif

This won't get answered, but oh well.

Nordin got banned?

For what?

Anyways.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've just left college <span id='postcolor'>

You're 18 and a college graduate? How does that work? Or do you call 'Highschool' 'College' in England?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you guys ever done anything dumb to impress a girl?<span id='postcolor'>

Honestly?

Nope. I impress them with my razor wit, smooth charm, and incredibly handsome looks. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 25 2002,02:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nordin got banned?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For what?<span id='postcolor'>

Page 3.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you guys ever done anything dumb to impress a girl? <span id='postcolor'>

Weekly at the very least. tounge.gif

Nope, never done anything to impress a girl. smile.gif

But only one thing.When i was at school, this cute girl said, "mmm, maybe if you put some armpit deoderent, i might like you." wink.gif

So i did.And i lived happily ever after.THE END. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 25 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This won't get answered, but oh well.

Nordin got banned?

For what?

Anyways.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've just left college <span id='postcolor'>

You're 18 and a college graduate? How does that work? Or do you call 'Highschool' 'College' in England?<span id='postcolor'>

nope highschools the same as ur one also known as secondry school and colledge is colledge although id usuaully use the term graduate for ppl going to university smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 24 2002,08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nordin got banned?<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bye bye Nordin.

Bye bye thread. <span id='postcolor'>

-the words of Placebo the Great

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Honestly?

Nope. I impress them with my razor wit, smooth charm, and incredibly handsome looks. <span id='postcolor'>

LOL.

Umm... ok wink.gif Others may not believe you, but I will!

It is genetic that men do stupid things to impress women. The thing is, at the time, the stupid things dont seem all that stupid. Thus the problem biggrin.gif Hindsight is 20/20. I usually dont DO stupid things, I say stupid things. Or...I dont say the right things at the right time.

Funny part is that the dumbest thing I have ever done in the presence of a woman was to make sure that I -didnt- end up with the woman.

The conversation was as follows:

Warin: Yeah...turned 19 this week. How old are you?

HOT Female: 17

Females Friend: Liz! tell him the truth!

HOT Female: <blushing> 14...

Warin: <bites top off beer bottle> Umm.. cool. <leer at hot girl>

HOT Female: <backing away> Gotta go, bye.

Yes...stupid...but at that point I'd asked her if she wanted to go home with me and she had said yes... so I had to do something... and I'd had enough to drink that biting the top off a glass bottle seemed apropos.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ June 25 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're 18 and a college graduate? How does that work? Or do you call 'Highschool' 'College' in England?<span id='postcolor'>

What is called "college" in the US is known as university in the UK smile.gif

College in the UK can be senior high and junior college in the US smile.gif

Why yes! I talk to girls all the time and try my best to make them happy by talking to them and discussing their feelings and stuff like that, but they never appreciate that. mad.gif

Oh yeah... thats the face... mad.gif

I know a guy who ate a skittle off the floor after this one chick trampled all over it and put in the dirt, and then into a garbage can. The guy then picked it out and ate it, real impressive.

I know some other guy that drank water out of a muddy puddle in a similar situation.

Myself, i've never done anything that stupid.

Stupidest thing I ever did, this girl said "Marry Me?" and dumbass that I am I did. Most stupid and expensive mistake of my life. tounge.gif

The most stypid thing was probably to jump out from the 15-meter tower above a swimming pool. (Note, at that point the highes i had jumped out from was 5 meters).

I didnt land right and couldnt walk for a couple of weeks sad.gif

Remember guys.... NEVER spread ya legs (not even a littlebit) when jumping from that altitude!!!!

The second stupiest thing ive ever done, was to open a beer on a girls cellphone. Unfortuantly, this cellphone wasnt the brand i was used to and the god damn thing broke.

The third dumbest thing was to start a fight because a guy called a girl a "slut" on our first date.

Sadly, he had 3 friends with him and they were all bigger than me. Couldnt walk for a week.

sad.gif

worst thing i did was jump from a car ( we had cut roof off and running around in it on large field) at 40 mph

Not a good thing to do i jumped and was ok but when i hit the ground suddenly i started rolling at 40 mph burst my knee and broke my wrist sad.gif

My most common mistake when trying to impress a girl is being too boisterious.

In the end, I just feel really dumb. I mean REALLY dumb.

And eventhough she might not remember it, I'll always think of that time that I was just plain being too LOUD... And I'll suffer from it for the rest of my life.

i think at one time i accendently droped a fork into a sink disposal unit. boy did that make a sound when i needed to use it.