Sign in to follow this  
Mattressi

When to buy upgrades?

I'm saving up my money in career mode, but I'm wondering if I should spend it on upgrades. My main question is: will I miss out on certain side missions if I buy certain upgrades late in the game? By this, I mean; will I, for example, miss out on some/most of the search and rescue missions if I don't get the winch early on? Or will all these missions still be available to me late in the game, as soon as I buy the winch?

Edit: I just got the first government mission and completed it. I can now see that there are other missions available which require a winch, etc. Is this how I get all side missions - they show up as I complete the story, rather than when I buy upgrades?

Edited by Mattressi

I don't know if patches change something on the carrer. But I never missed any $ in mine (Done on the 1.0 version ;) ). I bought all the upgrade as soon as I can. No problem. And if you have a problem you can always play "side mission" to earn more money".

Edited by hon0

I don't know if patches change something on the carrer. But I never missed any $ in mine (Done on the 1.0 version ;) ). I bought all the upgrade as soon as I can. No problem. And if you have a problem you can always play "side mission" to earn more money".

Ok, that sounds good then. Thanks for the reply :)