Sign in to follow this  
Cythose

Arma Installation Issues.

Few days ago I bought Arma 2 and Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead.

This is how I installed them :

Downloaded and Installed Arma 2 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

Ran Arma 2 and started a mission, saved the mission and closed Arma 2.

Downloaded and Installed Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead at the default setup location : C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 (Same file I installed Arma 2 in).

Ran Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead and this is the error I received. http://prntscr.com/detvq .

I've spent literally about 10 hours browsing forums, asking friends etc to try to fix this, obviously nothing worked so I concluded that I should make a thread about this.

This is what I've tried already to fix this.

-Fully Uninstalled and Re-Installed the game ( Both Arma 2 and Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead )

-Patch Both games and this is the error I got trying to do so : http://prntscr.com/deu2p

-Tried the program Regfixer.exe.

More Information: I do not have this game on steam. I use Six Launcher in order to launch this game and play DayZ.

This game is located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 according to REGEDIT.exe

Any help or Remote assistance would be grateful.

Thanks.

Regards,

Cythose.

Few days ago I bought Arma 2 and Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead

Well, than this does not belong in the Armed Assault section.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

Now, a simple and probably 5 second of your time taking search for the error message would have given you an answer. So, here is another rule;

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

As you have been browsing the forums for 10 hours but seem to be totally unaware of stickies, correct forum sections and proper search queries I will help you a bit: Bad serial number given in setup - use this thread for help