Sign in to follow this  
Chamagurkafarmi

Dayz is awesum:d

Hello, my name is john and i have a problem, l purchased dayz from steam 1 week ago (and i got the arma 2 mod aswell it good :D), i joined a server and evreything works ggreat, however latley whenever l join a server it takes soooooo long to get in, how do l fix this? oh btw, great job bohema interracting on making dayz

yeah I agree :D the arma mod is great :D not better than the original game tho, it was really creative to make a mil sim from a zombie game

Hello, my name is john and i have a problem, l purchased dayz from steam 1 week ago (and i got the arma 2 mod aswell it good :D), i joined a server and evreything works ggreat, however latley whenever l join a server it takes soooooo long to get in, how do l fix this? oh btw, great job bohema interracting on making dayz
yeah I agree :D the arma mod is great :D not better than the original game tho, it was really creative to make a mil sim from a zombie game
You might want to check out the DayZ forums instead, since BIS did not technically make DayZ.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/

Obvious sarcasm troll is obvious ;)

All DayZ discussion goes into the official DayZ forums. After all that's why they were created.