Sign in to follow this  
Tonci87

Is Arma3 still the "Flagship"

I wouldn't mind if ARMA 3 was delayed somewhat longer towards summer of 2013 for extra polishing if necessary. I rather see a nice neat product than a rushed one :P. Quality is always nice. Of course if it comes with the typical bugs that ARMA is usually release with, that's fine if it gets patching up over time but a lot of newcomers would be turn off (doesn't bug me as long as I see some neat features included and delivered).

I wouldn't mind if ARMA 3 was delayed somewhat longer towards summer of 2013 for extra polishing if necessary. I rather see a nice neat product than a rushed one :P. Quality is always nice. Of course if it comes with the typical bugs that ARMA is usually release with, that's fine if it gets patching up over time but a lot of newcomers would be turn off (doesn't bug me as long as I see some neat features included and delivered).
The point of delaying for extra polishing would be to get rid of "the typical bugs that ARMA is usually release with"... I would be bugged to see them as a player (who doesn't do mission design) still in ARMA 3, and as you said -- "a lot of newcomers would be turn off", but it "doesn't bug me"... I remember Mondkalb talking about the differences in perspective, and how "doesn't bug me" won't help in squashing those bugs.

BIS cancel all things!

Recent studies have shown that strategic cancellation can increase the reputation and sales figures of a company. The proof of this is the not-cancelling of Daikatana. I am also of the opinion that 99% of all BIS customers will support every cancellation. Doesn´t matter what´s cancelled.

With any luck this zombie stuff will get a melee option into ArmA.

Gief bayonet.

Recent studies have shown that strategic cancellation can increase the reputation and sales figures of a company. The proof of this is the not-cancelling of Daikatana. I am also of the opinion that 99% of all BIS customers will support every cancellation. Doesn´t matter what´s cancelled.

Not sure a 12 year old game counts as "recent", but what the hell! Let's cancel Arma3, that's certainly something I can support! When can we pre-order the cancellation?

I'd support delaying it indefinitely to implement AI self preservation. Ie: against heavy weapons (tanks, attack helicopters) where it can be easy to sustain heavy losses. (Which now happens a lot as they seem to just stand there and take it)