Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Leopard 2a6 hel - wip

Just a little time before the release ... have a small video presenting the destruction effects used.

It is very nice to see that the Hellenic Armed Forces are expanding! They needed for sure their heavy armored beast!:D Good job brothers! Very nice textures and model! Take your time with that and make it perfect!

Are you thinking to introduce maybe, any other vehicles, aircrafts or ships to the Hellenic Armed Forces in the future?

Keep it up guys!

It is very nice to see that the Hellenic Armed Forces are expanding! They needed for sure their heavy armored beast!:D Good job brothers! Very nice textures and model! Take your time with that and make it perfect!

Are you thinking to introduce maybe, any other vehicles, aircrafts or ships to the Hellenic Armed Forces in the future?

Keep it up guys!

Be sure my friend of that ... we are already working for some vehicles (land and air for the moment) and very soon we'll give more details about.

Perfect! I hope to see the ELBO produced APC in action! But even if I won't, I expect high quality stuff and variety!

Oh! And I just watched your video about your destruction effects... My heart broke witnessing that great tank blown to pieces!:D Amazing effects! Congratulations!

I will wait for your details! Great job brothers!