Sign in to follow this  
sagemred

Army of Czech Republic DLC not appearing...

Hey guys,

I just bought the ACR addon and after installing, it is not appearing in the list of expansions in-game and none of the missions are there. I have also tried uninstalling it and installing the lite version first, to no avail.

I am trying to launch it in Combined Operations mode, but do I need to launch Operation Arrowhead as itself to play?

I'm having the same problem. I've got the CBA mod installed and when I remove the CBA mod it ACR will load. Maybe if you have CBA installed try removing it from loading and let me know if this seems to be the case for you also. I'm using Alpines launcher so its easy for me to remove it from start-up. Every time I try to use CBA though ACR doesnt show. Any help with this would be appreciated.

I'm having the same problem. I've got the CBA mod installed and when I remove the CBA mod it ACR will load. Maybe if you have CBA installed try removing it from loading and let me know if this seems to be the case for you also. I'm using Alpines launcher so its easy for me to remove it from start-up. Every time I try to use CBA though ACR doesnt show. Any help with this would be appreciated.

No, I don't have any mods installed, although ACR does show for me if I run Operation Arrowhead on its own and not Combined Operations... This is kind of annoying though seeing as BAF and PMC work in Combined Operations...

Mine isn't working either. Same problems as you all. WTF!?!?!?!?!

Edited by JetlinerX

Take a look at this thread. There may be some solutions, but I don't know as I have downloaded and installed ACR from the Bohemia Interactive store.

Thanks Nicholas!

To all in this topic:

SOLUTION FOR STEAM USERS!

() - Indicate edits to the instructions by me.

Start steam as admin

Get to DLC page for ACR (in the Steam Store.)

Should say play(now) since you've already bought it

hit play choose ACR (in the "select a CD key window)

then it will install and there will be a folder (In the ArmA directory to launch with your other mods like BAF and PMC did)

(Solution by - tiptoes)

Thanks Nicholas!

To all in this topic:

SOLUTION FOR STEAM USERS

Start steam as admin

then it will install and there will be a folder (In the ArmA directory to launch with your other mods like BAF and PMC did)

(Solution by - tiptoes)

This works to add ACR to Operation Arrowhead, however it is still missing for me when I start Combined Ops.

also the Steam store thing doesn't appear to work if you have any mods installed. You have to remove them from your launch properties first.

Thanks Nicholas!

To all in this topic:

Start steam as admin

(Solution by - tiptoes)

For me this is the ONLY way to launch ACR. Were i to launch ArmA 2 OA or Combined Ops it would no longer appear even after using the store page method. Meaning i'd have to launch steam as admins and run from the store page whenever i'd want to play with ACR units. I also have some friends who can't launch ACR despite that method, suppose it'd require a full re-install. This is sort of sad as it makes it that much harder to make maps with the ACR units running with mods or not, and even when i have managed to make costume missions/scenarios my mates can't join my since their ACR won't won't work ><

It does feel like a loss from a amateur map making perspective to not be able to use the new stuff available to me. Does anyone know if there is a chance for a future hotifx for this?

Thanks Nicholas!

To all in this topic:

Start steam as admin

(Solution by - tiptoes)

This doesn't work. Here's a real solution:

1. Close Steam

2. Run Steam as administrator.

3. After having purchased Armies of Czech Republic, launch Operation Arrowhead as you normally would.

4. An installation should appear.

5. There. It's fixed.

Seriously, I had to figure this out myself. Steam support doesn't know about this fix and there's no obvious threads here that explain how to fix it. There should be a sticky or something. I was getting close to demanding a refund.

Edited by Spades_Neil
  • Thanks 1

This doesn't work. Here's a real solution:

1. Close Steam

2. Run Steam as administrator.

3. After having purchased Armies of Czech Republic, launch Operation Arrowhead as you normally would.

4. An installation should appear.

5. There. It's fixed.

Seriously, I had to figure this out myself. Steam support doesn't know about this fix and there's no obvious threads here that explain how to fix it. There should be a sticky or something. I was getting close to demanding a refund.

Ahh this worked for me thank you :)

ACR bought and DL'ed fromm BIS store. Installed just like BAF and PMC. ACR does not appear when I run CO. Description of DLC clearly states that it is made to run with CO. Please advise as to a fix.

This is NOT a pathetic Steam version. Please don't reply with Steam fixes.

;2264411']ACR bought and DL'ed fromm BIS store. Installed just like BAF and PMC. ACR does not appear when I run CO. Description of DLC clearly states that it is made to run with CO. Please advise as to a fix.

This is NOT a pathetic Steam version. Please don't reply with Steam fixes.

BIS did not put autostart function like they did to previous DLC's you need to add parameter to your shortcut -mod=ACR

i'm also non steam user.

I can confirm that this fix also works with Steam-version