Sign in to follow this  
Stimo

Starting a Takistan Life server

Hi I am looking at starting a Takistan Life server have no idea where to start. Would appreciate if someone could take a few minutes to list some steps to set me off in the right direction?

Thanks.

You need a dedicated server

Then you need permission off the Takistan Life mission makers to host their mission (they defend this stuff)

Then read this http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Dedicated_Server

Then once you've done that go here http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?140-ARMA-2-amp-OA-Servers-amp-Administration

Because that place is where you should've asked the question ^^^^^^^^^^

I ran one for a couple of days and boy was it a headache. I'm leaving mine off till I can figure out a way to deal with hackers :/ As for permission I believe the guy said you can by all means. Also when you start up Takistan Life mod it says it right as you load that you may copy the mission file.

I'm not sure if it was Takistan or maybe Zarga/Cherno Life, but I tried running one of these awhile back and it didn't work properly with just the mission file. All of the scripting/special features were missing. I couldn't find any information anywhere on how to run it, and it seemed like it was locked down by the Life creators.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, I just wanted to clarify something.

Then you need permission off the Takistan Life mission makers to host their mission (they defend this stuff)

Not from us, no one needs permission to borrow a mod that dozens of different people have worked on.

I'm not sure if it was Takistan or maybe Zarga/Cherno Life, but I tried running one of these awhile back and it didn't work properly with just the mission file. All of the scripting/special features were missing. I couldn't find any information anywhere on how to run it, and it seemed like it was locked down by the Life creators.

With Takistan Life: Revolution we put all the serverside files in the PBO itself so anyone can start a server (thanks eddieck for the suggestion), and we do not claim to have copyrighted our work; I believe that would be a violation of the EULA.

Only an ignoramus could claim the "Life" mission code as their own when much of it dates back to earlier versions of the mod from ArmA 1 or even OFP. If it weren't for all the clannish protectionism, all the effort that's been wasted on locking down various forks of the old Life mission and making it hard for other people to host it on their servers, the mission might be much better developed by now, maybe even celebrated like DayZ instead of derided by most ArmA 2 players.

With Takistan Life: Revolution we put all the serverside files in the PBO itself so anyone can start a server (thanks eddieck for the suggestion), and we do not claim to have copyrighted our work; I believe that would be a violation of the EULA.

I'm glad this is now the trend, at least for OA life servers.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, I just wanted to clarify something.

Not from us, no one needs permission to borrow a mod that dozens of different people have worked on.

Only an ignoramus could claim the "Life" mission code as their own when much of it dates back to earlier versions of the mod from ArmA 1 or even OFP. If it weren't for all the clannish protectionism, all the effort that's been wasted on locking down various forks of the old Life mission and making it hard for other people to host it on their servers, the mission might be much better developed by now, maybe even celebrated like DayZ instead of derided by most ArmA 2 players.

I must be lucky, I was just wondering about permission issues with the mission as I am about to put up a Takistani Life server as well, so thanks for updating everyone. I remembered the mission really just being an evolved form of the OFP/ArmA1 variants but didn't know if any significant things had changed in how you go about hosting it.

Bumping as this seems like a thread i am looking for.

Does anyone know of a way i can save peoples progress, i would like persistence after reboots.

If anyone could link me to information i'd be grateful.

It seems really hard to get much info from google about the mod, which is strange because it's very popular.

A friend and I have been at this for hours. We just got a server and we were hoping to run Takistan Life on it. Yet we cannot figure out how to get it installed onto our dedicated server. If anyone can help us the help would be much appreciated. We've tried to look for the files and everything but to no avail.

A friend and I have been at this for hours. We just got a server and we were hoping to run Takistan Life on it. Yet we cannot figure out how to get it installed onto our dedicated server. If anyone can help us the help would be much appreciated. We've tried to look for the files and everything but to no avail.

If you're using TLR's PBO, it's the exact same process as installing any other mission. Just put the PBO in the mpmissions folder on the server.

If you're using TLR's PBO, it's the exact same process as installing any other mission. Just put the PBO in the mpmissions folder on the server.

I am renting a server through xstreamgaming.

It is currently hosting Dayz, and I asked them if they could host takistan Life RPG for me. All they said was for me to upload the files needed and they would make me a custom command line (which is the only thing i don't have access to on the server, besides switching between the ones they make available.)

I uploaded the .pbo from a takistan life server i played on to the mpmissions folder on the server. Xstream told me i would need a .cfg file for the commandline to point to. I HAVE read all the forums here on the topic, so please don't roll your eyes and direct me to "read and learn". I'm not a programmer/software engineer, and i will not be able to figure out how to make my own config file from the forum page on it (which i have read). I think what I need is a place to download, or cut/paste, the .cfg, .pbo, and scripts (like giving players money, or adding/removing vehicles), and possibly a command line that i could reference to help them make one for me. OR direction on where to find these things. If any of you are hosting a TLR server, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post a list of the files u have on your server, maybe even give a description of what each is or put it's content up here!!!

Thank you for any help in advance, but just putting the .pbo files in the mp missions folder is not working. It seems to be due to the fact that the servers current commandline points to a dayzconfig file, and i would need one for just running armaOA without the dayz mod. Xstream also said i would need a map (?) although i believe the .pbo contains that.

I of course would need to be able to use all the TLR controls and fancy admin scripts as well. Feel free to contact me if you need any more info.

It is currently hosting Dayz, and I asked them if they could host takistan Life RPG for me. All they said was for me to upload the files needed and they would make me a custom command line (which is the only thing i don't have access to on the server, besides switching between the ones they make available.)

What you're actually asking them to do is provide you the ability to start the server either with DayZ mods or without them (i.e. stock/vanilla CO).

Look here for details on the server config file. There is an example file on there, which you can mostly copy and paste and just make a few changes (like the server name and admin password).

Xstream also said i would need a map (?) although i believe the .pbo contains that.

The Takistan map is included in OA.

Hi :}

I already have a dedicated server hosting TRL, with updated BE and a scripts.txt found in some git repository. The bad news is that most lines of that .txt is directed for a DayzServer, so I got thousands of false positive, and even some players are kicked... like:

10.12.2012 21:33:21: Prime Appe (192.168.1.139:2316) ? - #122 "_this exec '\ca\modules\Clouds\data\scripts\BIS_CloudSystem.sqs'"

10.12.2012 21:33:21: Prime Appe (192.168.1.139:2316) ? - #9 "this allowdamage false;this setpos [6167.3223, 11606.787, 5];call compile "[""light"", this, 0.4] execvm ""effects.sqf"";";this "

10.12.2012 21:33:21: Prime Appe (192.168.1.139:2316) ? - #133 " "move"; this disableAI "anim"; this allowdamage false; removeallweapons this;"

10.12.2012 21:33:21: Prime Appe (192.168.1.139:2316) ? - #133 "removeallweapons this;"

10.12.2012 21:33:21: Prime Appe (192.168.1.139:2316) ? - #9 "this allowdamage false;"

10.12.2012 21:33:21: Prime Appe (192.168.1.139:2316) ? - #9 "this allowdamage false;this setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos this select 1, (getpos this select 2) + 0.1];call compile "[""l"

So my questions is: There's a secure script.txt somewhere to use with a Life server? :P

My use that script

//new //#+2 ;PoC
1 addAction !"\"addAction\"," !"_action1 = _unit addAction [localize \"str_actions_medical_01" !"s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize \"str_actions_medical_15\",_te" !"raddAction = 'addAction'" !"raddActioncode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addAction.sqf')" !"null = _holder addAction [format[(localize \"STR_DAYZ_CODE_1\"),_name], \"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\object_pickup.sqf\"," !"NORRN_dropAction = player addAction [\"Drop body\", \"\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\drop_body.sqf\",_dragee, 0, false, true];" !"s_player_dropflare = player addAction [format[localize \"str_actions_medical_16\",_text],"
1 addEventHandler !"\"addEventHandler" !"displayAddEventHandler" !"raddEventhandler = 'addEventhandler'" !"raddEventhandlercode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addEventhandler.sqf')" !"id = _unit addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{_this call local_zombieDamage}];" !"id = _unit addeventhandler [\"Killed\",{[_this,\"zombieKills\"] call local_eventKill}];" !"eh1 = _unit addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{if (local (_this select 0)) then {_this call fnc_usec_damageVehicle}}];" !"eh2 = _unit addeventhandler [\"Killed\",{if (local (_this select 0)) then {_this call object_vehicleKilled}}];" !"eh3 = _unit addEventHandler [\"GetOut\", {[(_this select 0),"position"] call server_updateObject;}];" !"eh1 = _unit addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{_this call fnc_usec_damageHandler;0} ];" !"eh2 = _unit addEventHandler [\"Fired\", {_this call player_fired;}];" !"eh3 = _unit addEventHandler [\"Killed\", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];" !"_id = player addEventHandler [\"Respawn\", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];" !"dayz_originalPlayer = _oldUnit;\n_oldUnit addEventHandler [\"HandleDamage\",{false}];\n_oldUnit disableAI \"ANIM\";" !"_timeN = time;\n\n_id = _agent addeventhandler [\"HandleDamage\",{_this call local_zombieDamage}];" !"eh_player_killed = player addeventhandler [\"FiredNear\",{_this call player_weaponFiredNear;} ];"
1 displayAddEventHandler !"\"displayAddEventHandler\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call dayz_spaceInterrupt\"];\nplayer disableConversation" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["keyDown", "_this call pzn_keyDown"];\nplayer spawn"
5 addGroupIcon !"\"addGroupIcon\","
1 addPublicVariableEventHandler !"\"addPublicVariableEventHandler\"," !"DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"\"remExField" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_this call BIS_MPF_remoteExecution" !"\"dayzSetFuel\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select" !"\"drn_DynamicWeather_DebugTextEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"\"dayzSetFuel\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select"
1 addRating !"\"addRating\","
1 addResources !"\"addResources\","
1 addSwitchableUnit !"\"addSwitchableUnit\"," !"addSwitchableUnit _newUnit;" !"addSwitchableUnit dayz_originalPlayer;"
5 addWaypoint !"\"addWaypoint\","
1 allowDamage !"\"allowDamage\"," !"player allowDamage true;" !"_object allowDamage false;"
1 allowDammage !"\"allowDammage\"," !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this"
1 attachTo !"\"attachTo\"," !"_point attachTo [_unit,_modelPos,_wound];" !"_fl attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect2\"];" !"_dragee attachto [_unit,[0.1, 1.01, 0]];" !"_bolt attachTo [_hitObject,_val,_hitMemoryPt];" !"_flare attachTo [player,[0,0,0],\"granat2\"];" !"_smoke attachto [_vehicle,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect1\"];" !"_smoke attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect1\"];" !"createVehicle getpos player; \npzn_light attachto [player, [.35,-.5,-1.2],"RightShoulder"];\npzn_light setvec"
1 createDialog !"\"createDialog\"," !"createDialog \"RscDisplayGenderSelect\";"
1 createMarker !"\"createMarker\"," !"createMarkerLocal" !"if (isnil 'BIS_GITA_fnc_createMarkers' || false) then {"
1 createMarkerLocal !"\"createMarkerLocal\"," !"rcreateMarkerLocal = 'createMarkerLocal'" !"rcreateMarkerLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'createMarkerLocal.sqf')"
1 createMenu !"\"createMenu\"," !"if (isnil 'BIS_fnc_createmenu' || false) then {"
1 createSimpleTask !"\"createSimpleTask\"," !"rcreateSimpleTask = 'createSimpleTask'" !"rcreateSimpleTaskcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'createSimpleTask.sqf')"
1 createUnit !"\"createUnit\"," !"BIS_MPF_logic = BIS_MPF_dummygroup createUnit [" !"_newUnit = _group createUnit [_class,dayz_spawnPos,[],0,\"NONE\"]"
5 createMine !"\"createMine\","
5 createTarget !"\"createTarget\","
5 createVehicle !"\"createVehicle\"," !"createVehicleLocal" !"createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", _iPos, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_object = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"if (_height < 100) then {\n_bolt = createVehicle [\"BoltSteelF\", _endPos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bolt setPosATL _endPos;" !"_tent = createVehicle [\"TentStorage\", _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_tent setdir _dir;" !"if ((random _int)>2.2) then\n{\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (getpos _v);\n};" !"exitwith {};\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (_v modelToWorld _effect2pos);\n} foreach (_list);" !"_bag = createVehicle [format[\"WeaponHolder_%1\",_item],getPosATL player,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir (getDir player);" !"_bag = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder_ItemTent\",_pos,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir _dir;\nplayer reveal _bag;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;\n_object setPos _position;\n_object setDir _dir;\n_object allowDamage false;" !"pzn_light = "pzn_NoSearchLight" createVehicle getpos player; \npzn_light attachto [player, [.35,-.5,-1."
5 createVehicleLocal !"\"createVehicleLocal\"," !"_point = \"Logic\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;" !"_fl = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;" !"_lightArea = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal (getPosATL _flare);" !"_lightSpark = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal (getPosATL _flare);" !"_source = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos (_this select 0);" !"_source = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal _pos;\n_source setParticleParams" !"_smoke = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal _pos;\n_smoke attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect1\"];" !"_Crater= \"CraterLong\" createvehiclelocal [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0];\n_Crater setdir (_dir + (180 * _i));"
1 disableUserInput !"\"disableUserInput\"," !"disableUserInput false;"
1 editorSetEventHandler !"\"editorSetEventHandler\","
1 enableSimulation !"\"enableSimulation\"," !"renablesimulation = 'enablesimulation'" !"renablesimulationcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'enablesimulation.sqf')" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this" !"dayz_originalPlayer enableSimulation true;" !">> \"dayz_anim\" >> \"isUpdated\");\nplayer enableSimulation true;" !">> "dayz_lingor_anim" >> "isUpdated");\nplayer enableSimulation true;"
1 inGameUISetEventHandler !"\"inGameUISetEventHandler\","
1 onPlayerConnected !"\"onPlayerConnected\"," !"textLogFormat [\"MPF_Client JIPonPlayerConnectedSendJIPrequest" !"ca\Modules\MP\data\scripts\JIPonPlayerConnectedSendJIPrequest.sqf"
1 onPlayerDisconnected !"\"OnPlayerDisconnected\","
1 publicVariable !"\"publicVariable\"," !"publicVariableClient" !"publicVariableServer" !"addPublicVariableEventHandler" !"publicVariable \"dayzDiscoRem\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzPlayerSave\";" !"publicVariable _playerObjName;" !"publicVariable \"BIS_MPF_logic\";" !"publicVariable \"usecEpi\";" !"publicVariable \"remExFP\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzLogin\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzLogin2\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzHitV\";" !"publicVariable \"dayzUpdateVehicle\";" !"usecBandage = [_unit,player];\npublicVariable \"usecBandage\";" !"usecBandage = [player,player];\npublicVariable \"usecBandage\";\nplayer setdamage 0;" !"usecBleed = [_unit,_wound,_hit];\npublicVariable \"usecBleed\";" !"usecBleed = [player,_x,0];\npublicVariable \"usecBleed\";\n} forEach (_medical select 8);" !"usecBleed = [_playerObj,_x,0];\npublicVariable \"usecBleed\";\n} forEach (_medical select 8);" !"dayzRoadFlare = [_projectile,0];\npublicVariable \"dayzRoadFlare\";\n_id = _this spawn player_throwObject;" !"dayzHideBody = _item;\npublicVariable \"dayzHideBody\";\nhideBody _item;\" hideBody _item;" !"usecTransfuse = [_unit,player];\npublicVariable \"usecTransfuse\";" !"player removeMagazine \"ItemMorphine\";\n\nusecMorphine = [_unit,player];\npublicVariable \"usecMorphine\";" !"usecMorphine = [player,player];\npublicVariable \"usecMorphine\";\nplayer setVariable [\"USEC_inPain\", false, true];" !"dayzSetFix = [_vehicle,_selection,0];\npublicVariable \"dayzSetFix\";" !"dayzSetFuel spawn local_sefFuel;\npublicVariable \"dayzSetFuel\";" !"usecPainK = [_unit,player];\npublicVariable \"usecPainK\";" !"dayzGutBody = _array;\npublicVariable \"dayzGutBody\";" !"dayzDeath = [dayz_characterID,0,_body,_playerID,dayz_playerName];\npublicVariable \"dayzDeath\";" !"publicVariable "dayzPublishObj";\nif (isServer) then {\ndayzPublishObj call server_publishObj;\n};"
1 publicVariableClient !"\"publicVariableClient\"," !"_clientID publicVariableClient \"dayzPlayerLogin\";"
1 publicVariableServer !"\"publicVariableServer\"," !"publicVariableServer \"dayzPlayerSave\";" !"publicVariableServer \"dayzDiscoRem\";" !"publicVariableServer \"dayzLogin\";" !"publicVariableServer \"dayzLoginRecord\";" !"publicVariableServer \"dayzCharDisco\";\nif (isServer) then {\n\ndayzCharDisco call server_characterSync;"
1 removeAllEventHandlers !"\"removeAllEventHandlers\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveAllEventHandlers "keyDown";\ndetach pzn_light;\ndeletevehicle pzn_light"
1 sendTask !"\"sendTask\","
1 serverCommand !"\"serverCommand\"," !"serverCommandAvailable"
1 serverCommandAvailable !"\"serverCommandAvailable\","
1 setCurrentTask !"\"setCurrentTask\"," !"rsetCurrentTask = 'setCurrentTask'" !"rsetCurrentTaskcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setCurrentTask.sqf')" !"rsetCurrentTaskArrays = 'setCurrentTaskArrays'" !"rsetCurrentTaskArrayscode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setCurrentTaskArrays"
5 setDamage !"\"setDamage\"," !"_vehicle setDamage 0;" !"player setdamage 0;" !"if (alive player) then { player SetDamage 1;};" !"if (_ent isKindOf \"Animal\") then {\n_ent setDamage 1;" !"player setDamage 1;\n0.1 fadeSound 0;"
5 setDammage !"\"setDammage\","
5 setDate !"\"setDate\"," !"rsetDate = 'setDate'" !"rsetDatecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setDate.sqf')" !"dayzSetDate"
5 setFog !"\"setFog\"," !"0 setOvercast _currentOvercast;\n0 setFog _currentFog;" !"if (_currentWeatherChange == \"FOG\") then {\n_timeUntilCompletion setFog _targetWeatherValue;\n};" !"0 setFog _initialFog;\n\nif (_initialOvercast == -1) then {"
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\""
5 setHit !"\"setHit\"," !"object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\z" !"player setHit[\"legs\",1];" !"_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];" !"_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];" !"_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];" !"_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;" !"_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];" !"\"fix\" !"\"\fix\"
5 setMarkerPos !"\"setMarkerPos\"," !"\"setMarkerPosLocal\"," !"rsetMarkerPosLocal = 'setMarkerPosLocal'" !"rsetMarkerPosLocalcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setMarkerPosLocal.sqf')"
5 setOverCast !"\"setOverCast\"," !"0 setOvercast _currentOvercast;\n0 setFog _currentFog;" !"if (_currentWeatherChange == \"OVERCAST\") then {\n_timeUntilCompletion setOvercast _targetWeatherValue;" !"0 setOvercast _initialOvercast;\n\nif (_initialOvercast >= 0.75) then {"
1 setVariable !"\"setVariable\"," !"_x setVariable[\"lastAttack\",time];" !"player setVariable[\"USEC_lowBlood\"," !"player setVariable [\"temperature\",dayz_temperatur," !"_x setVariable [\"zombied\",objNull,true];" !"_x setVariable [\"cleared\",true,true];" !"_x setVariable [\"looted\",_dateNow,true];" !"_agent setVariable [_name, _value];" !"player setVariable[\"medForceUpdate\"," !"player setVariable [\"bodyName\",dayz_playerName,true];" !"uiNamespace setVariable ['DAYZ_GUI_display', _this select 0];" !"_agent setvariable [\"state\",_state];" !"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_InfoText',_this select 0]" !"_agent setvariable [\"state\",_state];" !"_item setVariable [\"created\",(DateToNumber date),true];" !"_unit setVariable [\"myDest\",_pos];" !"player setVariable [\"messing\",[dayz_hunger,dayz_thirst],true];" !"_hitter setVariable[\"headShots\",(_headShots + 1),true];" !"_hitter setVariable["\firedHit\",[_zed,_selection],true];" !"_hitter setVariable["\firedDamage\",_damage,true];" !"_killer setVariable[_type,(_kills + 1),true];" !"_zombie setVariable [\"targets\"," !"_group setVariable [\"targets\"," !"_unit setVariable [\"hit_legs\",0];" !"_unit setVariable [\"hit_hands\",0];" !"_unit setVariable [_strH,_damage,true];"
1 setVehicleInit !"\"setVehicleInit\"," !"_v setVehicleInit \"[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction\";" !"_v setVehicleInit format [\"[this, %1, %2]spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2\",_int, _t];\nprocessInitCommands;" !"if (local _v) then\n{\n_v setVehicleInit format [\"[this, %1, %2,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn\",_int, _t];"
1 setWind !"\"setWint\"," !"setWind [_currentWindX, _currentWindZ, true];"
5 addAmmo !"\"addAmmo\","
5 addMPEventHandler !"\"addMPEventHandler\","
5 clearPlayerInit !"\"clearPlayerInit\","
1 clearVehicleInit !"\"clearVehicleInit\"," !"if (isserver) then {deletevehicle _snd;};\nclearVehicleInit _v;" !"clearVehicleInit _v;\ndeletevehicle _fl;deletevehicle _sm;" !"clearvehicleinit _v;\n_crw= crew _v;" !"clearvehicleinit _v;\ndeleteVehicle _v;"
5 commandFSM !"\"commandFSM\","
5 disableTIEquipment !"\"disableTIEquipment\","
5 doFSM !"\"doFSM\","
5 EjectPlayer !"\"EjectPlayer\","
5 enableCamShake !"\"enableCamShake\","
5 enableTeamSwitch !"\"enableTeamSwitch\","
5 fireAtTarget !"\"fireAtTarget\","
5 onCommandModeChanged !"\"onCommandModeChanged\","
5 onMapSingleClick !"\"onMapSingleClick\","
5 onTeamSwitch !"\"onTeamSwitch\","
5 openDSInterface !"\"openDSinterface\"," !"if (_lbselected == \"DSInterface\") then {openDSInterface;};"
1 processInitCommands !"\"processInitCommands\"," !"processInitCommands; \n};\nif (_v iskindof \"tank\"" !"Effects_AirDestructionStage2\",_int, _t];\nprocessInitCommands" !"_v setVehicleInit format [\"[this, %1, %2,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn\",_int, _t];\nprocessInitCommands;"
5 setAmmoCargo !"\"setAmmoCargo\","
1 setFSMVariable !"\"setFSMvariable\"," !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_thirst\",0];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_hunger\",0];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_command\",\"none\"];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_maxSpeed\",_maxSpeed];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_forceChange\",true];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_command\",\"stay];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_command\",\"track\"];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_target\",_target];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_watchDog\",_watchDog];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_actionWarn\",_actionWarn];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_thirst\",_thirst];" !"_handle setFSMVariable [\"_hunger\",_hunger];"
5 SetFuelCargo !"\"setFuelCargo\","
1 setGroupIconsVisible !"\"setGroupIconsVisible\","
5 setObjectProxy !"\"setObjectProxy\","
1 setpos !"\"setPos\"," !"setPosATL" !"setPosASL" !"" !"setPosASL2" !"ctrlSetPosition" !"sliderSetPosition" !"progressSetPosition" !"camSetPos" !"preloadCamera _setPos" !"BIS_fnc_sceneSetPosFormation" !"_agent = createAgent [_type, _Pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];\n_agent setpos _Pos;" !"private [\"_test\", \"_test2\"];\n_test = (_this select 0) setPos (position (_this select 0)); if (isnil \"_test\") then {_test = false};" !"[_flare, -90, -10] call object_setpitchbank;\n_flare setPos (getPos _flare);" !"_object = _type createVehicleLocal _position;\n_object setPos _position;\n_object setDir _dir;\n_object allowDamage false;" !"_tent setdir _dir;\n_tent setpos _location;\nplayer reveal _tent;" !"_logic = _this select 0;\n_logic setpos [1000,10,0];\n\n\nwaituntil {!isnil \"BIS_MPF_InitDone\"}; !"_Crater setpos [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0];\n_Crater setPos [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, ((0 - _i)/13)];" !"_Crater= \"CraterLong\" createvehiclelocal [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0];\n_Crater setdir (_dir + (180 * _i));"
1 setPosATL !"\"setPosATL\"," !"player setPosATL _mylastPos;" !"player setPosATL dayz_spawnPos;" !"player setPosATL _setPos;" !"_item setPosATL _ipos;" !"player setPosATL [-2148,6655,0];" !"_agent setPosATL _position;" !"_bolt setPosATL _endPos;"
1 setposASL !"\"setPosASL\"," !"setPosASL2" !"if (_isOnDeck) then {\n_unit setPosAsl [(_position select 0), (_position select 1), (LHA_height+1)];\n};"
5 setPosASL2 !"\"setPosASL2\","
5 setRepairCargo !"\"setRepairCargo\","
5 setUnconscious !"\"setUnconscious\","
5 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\","
5 setVehicleArmor !"\"setVehicleArmor\","
5 setVehicleLock !"\"setVehicleLock\","
5 setVehiclePos !"\"setVehiclePos\","
5 setViewDistance !"\"setViewDistance\","
5 setWeaponReloadingTime !"\"setWeaponReloadingTime\","
5 setWeaponState !"\"setWeaponState\","
5 skipTime !"\"skipTime\"," !"rskiptime = 'skiptime'" !"rskiptimecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'skiptime.sqf')"
5 teamSwitch !"\"teamSwitch\","
5 waypointVisible !"\"waypointVisible\","
1 putWeaponPool !"\"putWeaponPool\","
1 pickWeaponPool !"\"pickWeaponPool\","
1 fillWeaponsFromPool !"\"fillWeaponsFromPool\","
1 visiblePosition !"\"visiblePosition\","
1 setTerrainGrid !"\"setTerrainGrid\","
1 WorldToScreen !"\"WorldToScreen\"," !"posWorldToScreen"
1 WorldToModel !"\"WorldToModel\"," !"_relPos = _building worldToModel (getPosATL _unit1);" !"_pondPos = (_x worldToModel _playerPos) select 2;"
1 posWorldToScreen !"\"posWorldToScreen\","
1 ScreenToWorld !"\"ScreenToWorld\","
5 loadFile !"\"loadFile\","
1 selectNoPlayer !"\"selectNoPlayer\"," !"selectNoPlayer;"
5 createLocation !"\"createLocation\","
5 openMap !"\"openMap\","
1 hideObject !"\"hideObject\"" !"rhideObject = 'hideObject'" !"rhideObjectcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'hideObject.sqf')"
1 JIPexec !"\"JIPexec\"," !"rJIPexeccode" !"rJIPexec = 'JIPexec'" !"rJIPexeccode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'JIPexec.sqf')" !"scriptName \"MP\data\scriptCommands\JIPexec.sqf\";\n\nprivate[\"_remExField\",\"_caller\",\"_target\"];" !"[nil, _targetClient,\"loc\", rJIPEXEC, BIS_MPF_ServerPersistentCallsArray select _i] call RE;"
1 JIPrequest !"\"JIPrequest\"," !"rJIPrequestcode" !"rJIPrequest = 'JIPrequest'" !"rJIPrequestcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'JIPrequest.sqf')" !"ca\Modules\MP\data\scripts\JIPonPlayerConnectedSendJIPrequest.sqf" !"scriptName \"MP\data\scriptCommands\JIPrequest.sqf\";\n_caller = _this select 0;"
5 setCaptive !"\"setCaptive\"," !"rsetCaptive = 'setCaptive'" !"rsetCaptivecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'setCaptive.sqf')" !"sleep 1;\n_unit setCaptive true;\n_unit setVariable [\"NORRN_unconscious\", true, true];" !"if (local _unit) then {_unit setCaptive false};"
1 clearMagazineCargo !"\"clearMagazineCargo\"," !"clearMagazineCargoGlobal" !"rclearMagazineCargo = 'clearMagazineCargo'" !"rclearMagazineCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'clearMagazineCargo.sqf"
1 clearMagazineCargoGlobal !"\"clearMagazineCargoGlobal\"," !_mags = getMagazineCargo _firePlace;\nclearMagazineCargoGlobal _firePlace;\nclearWeaponCargoGlobal _firePlace;"
1 clearWeaponCargo !"\"clearWeaponCargo\"," !"clearWeaponCargoGlobal" !"rclearWeaponCargo = 'clearWeaponCargo'" !"rclearWeaponCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'clearWeaponCargo.sqf')"
1 clearWeaponCargoGlobal !"\"clearWeaponCargoGlobal\"," !_mags = getMagazineCargo _firePlace;\nclearMagazineCargoGlobal _firePlace;\nclearWeaponCargoGlobal _firePlace;"
5 onDoubleClick !"\"onDoubleClick\","
5 addWeapon !"\"addWeapon\"," !"addWeaponPool" !"addWeaponCargo" !"addWeaponCargoGlobal" !"player addWeapon \"Loot\";" !"player addWeapon \"Flare\";" !"raddWeapon = 'addWeapon'" !"raddWeaponcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeapon.sqf')" !"raddWeaponCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeaponCargo.sqf')" !"if (_isOK) then {\nplayer addWeapon _x;\n};\n} forEach _wpns;\n};" !"if (_item == (configfile >> \"cfgweapons\" >> (configName _item))) then {_unit addWeapon configName _item;};" !"if (isClass (configfile >> \"cfgweapons\" >> (_item))) then {_unit addWeapon _item;}" !"player removeWeapon "ItemFlashlightRed";\nplayer addweapon "ItemFlashlightReduse";\npzn_light = "pzn_NoSearchLight" cre" !"player removeWeapon "ItemFlashlightRed";\nplayer addweapon "ItemFlashlightReduse";\npzn_light = "pzn_NoSearchLight_t" c"
5 addWeaponPool !"\"addWeaponPool\","
5 addWeaponCargo !"\"addWeaponCargo\"," !"addWeaponCargoGlobal" !"raddWeaponCargo = 'addWeaponCargo'" !"raddWeaponCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addWeaponCargo.sqf')"
5 addWeaponCargoGlobal !"\"addWeaponCargoGlobal\"," !"_holder addweaponcargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];" !"dayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackWpnQtys select _countr)];" !"if (_bcpkWpn != \"\") then {\ndayz_myBackpack addWeaponCargoGlobal [_bcpkWpn,1];\n};\n};" !"if (_iItem != \"\") then {\n_item addWeaponCargoGlobal [_iItem,1];\n};"
5 addMagazine !"\"addMagazine\"," !"addMagazineCargo" !"addMagazineCargoGlobal" !"addMagazinePool" !"addMagazineTurret" !"player addMagazine 'crowbar_swing';" !"raddMagazine = 'addMagazine'" !"raddMagazinecode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addMagazine.sqf')" !"if (_isOK) then {\nif (_val != -1) then {\nplayer addMagazine [_item,_val];\n} else {\nplayer addMagazine _item;\n};" !"if(!isNil \"_array\") then {\n_agent addMagazine _loot;\n};" !"sleep 8;\n{player addMagazine _x} forEach _inventory;\ndeleteVehicle _object;" !"{\nplayer addMagazine _x;\n} forEach _create;" !"if (_isOK) then {\nplayer addMagazine _x;\n};\n} forEach _mags;" !"if (_item == (configfile >> \"cfgmagazines\" >> (configName _item))) then {_unit addMagazine configName _item;};" !"if (isClass (configfile >> \"cfgmagazines\" >> (_item))) then {_unit addMagazine _item;};" !"for \"_x\" from 1 to _qty do {\nplayer removeMagazine \"ItemWaterbottleUnfilled\";\nplayer addMagazine \"ItemWaterbottle\";\n}; !"if (_item == \"ItemWaterbottle\") then {\nplayer addMagazine \"ItemWaterbottleUnfilled\";\n};" !"player playActionNow \"stop\";\nplayer addMagazine \"ItemBandage\";" !"if (local _item) then {\nfor \"_x\" from 1 to _qty do {\n_item addMagazine \"FoodSteakRaw\";\n};" !"for \"_x\" from 1 to _qty do {\nplayer removeMagazine \"FoodSteakRaw\";\nplayer addMagazine \"FoodSteakCooked\";\nsleep 1;\n};"
5 addMagazinePool !"\"addMagazinePool\","
5 addMagazineTurret !"\"addMagazineTurret\","
5 addMagazineCargo !"\"addMagazineCargo\"," !"addMagazineCargoGlobal" !"raddMagazineCargo = 'addMagazineCargo'" !"raddMagazineCargocode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'addMagazineCargo.sqf')"
5 addMagazineCargoGlobal !"addMagazineCargo" !"\"addMagazineCargoGlobal\"," !"holder addmagazinecargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];" !"_firePlace addMagazineCargoGlobal [\"PartWoodPile\",_qty];" !"dayz_myBackpack addmagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackmagQtys select _countr)];" !"dayz_myBackpack addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackMagQty select _countr)];"
5 addBackpack !"\"addBackpack\"," !"addBackpackCargo" !"addBackpackCargoGlobal" !"player addBackpack _backpackType;" !"_newUnit addBackpack _newBackpackType;" !"player addBackpack _bcpk;"
5 addBackpackCargo !"\"addBackpackCargo\"," !"addBackpackCargoGlobal"
5 addBackpackCargoGlobal !"\"addBackpackCargoGlobal\"," !"_holder addbackpackcargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];"
// test //#+3
//1 "if (alive player) then { player SetDamage 1;};" //happens on death //#+4
1 limitSpeed !"\"limitSpeed\","
1 setOwner !"\"setOwner\","
//might be too spammy for now //#+5
//1 call !"\"call\"," //#+6
//1 spawn !"\"spawn\"," //#+7
//1 with !"\"with\"," //#+8
1 deleteVehicle !"\"deleteVehicle\"," !"dayz_flyMonitor = dayz_flyMonitor - [_x];\ndeleteVehicle _x;" !"deleteVehicle _x;\ndayz_bodyMonitor set [_cursor,\"DEL\"];" !"sleep 5;\n};\n{deleteVehicle _x;} forEach _items;" !"sleep 1;\n};\ndeleteVehicle _source;\ndeleteVehicle _point;" !"if (_nearByPlayer) then {\ndeleteVehicle _agent;\n};" !"_object = nearestObject [_position,_type];\ndeleteVehicle _object;" !"_oldUnit disableAI \"MOVE\";\n} else {\ndeleteVehicle _oldUnit;\n};" !"{deleteVehicle _x} forEach _nearByObj;\n_x setVariable [\"cleared\",true,true];" !"dayzDeleteObj call local_deleteObj;\n};\n deleteVehicle _obj;" !"player addWeapon \"Flare\";\n\nsleep 0.1;\ndeleteVehicle _old;" !"if (local _unit) then {\ndeleteVehicle _unit;" !"};\ndeleteVehicle _lightArea;\ndeleteVehicle _lightSpark;" !"waitUntil{!(alive _flare)};\ndeleteVehicle _lightSpark;" !"if (!isNull _tent) then {\nif (local _tent) then {deleteVehicle _tent};" !"hideBody _item;\nsleep 10;\ndeleteVehicle _item;" !"sleep 5;\ndeleteVehicle _agent;" !"dayzDeleteObj call local_deleteObj;\n};\n\ndeleteVehicle _obj;" !"deleteVehicle _object;\nr_action = false;\ncall fnc_usec_medic_removeActions;" !"if (_isOk) then {\n deleteVehicle _holder;" !"_flare = _this select 3;\ndeleteVehicle _flare;" !"dayz_hasFire = objNull;\ndeleteVehicle _obj;" !"deleteVehicle _object;\n\n_weapon = _classname createVehicle _location;" !"if (!isNull _agent) then {\ndeleteVehicle _agent;" !"{deleteVehicle _x} forEach _zombies;" !"deleteVehicle _agent;\n} else {\ndayz_bodyMonitor set" !"deleteVehicle _x;\n_delQtyZ = _delQtyZ + 1;" !"if (!(isNull _sfx)) then {\ndeleteVehicle _sfx;\n};" !"deleteVehicle _body;\n_delQtyP = _delQtyP + 1;\n};" !"_dwUSOFC=_dwUSOFC+1;\ndeleteVehicle _x;" !"deleteVehicle _x;\n_dwUFPC=_dwUFPC+1;" !"deleteVehicle _x;\n};\n} forEach allMissionObjects \"ReammoBox\"" !"BIS_functions_mainscope]]; _mygrp = group (_this select 0); deleteVehicle (_this select 0); deleteGroup _mygrp;};};" !"if (_isOk) then {\ndeleteVehicle _holder;\nif (_classname in [\"MeleeHatchet\",\"MeleeCrowbar\"]) then {" !"if (_fade) then {_int=_int - 0.02 - rain/10;};\nsleep 3;\n};\n\ndeletevehicle _fl;" !"clearVehicleInit _v;\ndeletevehicle _fl;deletevehicle _sm;" !"deleteVehicle _smoke;\ndeleteVehicle _fire;\ndeleteVehicle _shards;\ndeleteVehicle _dirt;" !"{ deleteVehicle _x } foreach (_deadbody);" !""keyDown";\ndetach pzn_light;\ndeletevehicle pzn_light; \npzn_fstate = false;" !"waituntil {isnull _this};\ndetach pzn_light;\ndeletevehicle pzn_light;"
1 compile !"\"compile\"," !"\"z\addons\dayz_code\compile" !"call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\z\addons\dayz_code" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\ca\modules\alice\data\scripts" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\ca\modules_e\alice2\data\scripts" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\modules\dyno\data\scripts" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\modules_e\gita\data\scripts" !"\"z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf" !"_this call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers 'ca\ui\scripts\ui_loadingText.sqf';" !"_recompile" !"\"call compile format[\"\"player%1 = player;\"\",_playerUID];\"" !"call compile format[\"\"player%1 = player;\"\",_playerUID];" !"call compile format[\"player%1 = player;\",_playerUID];" !"'] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\Warfare2\Scripts" !"= compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\modules\function" !"'_dummy']; _dummy = [_this,'initDialog'] call compile preprocessFile '\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'" !"BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = compile preprocessFile (BIS_MP_Path + BIS_PATH_SQF + \"remExServer.sqf\");" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS" !"compile preprocessFile \"\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS" !"compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands" !"_code = call compile format[\"r%1code\",_targetScript];" !"compile (preprocessFileLineNumbers \"ca\characters_e\data\scripts" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\modules_e\functions" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\modules_acr\functions" !"compile preprocessfilelinenumbers 'ca\missions_acr\data\scripts" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\modules_pmc\functions" !"compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ca\missions_ew\functions" !"call (compile \"deactivateKey (_keyString + (str _i))\");" !"if (isText (_class >> \"WeaponSlots\")) then \n{_slotsCode = getText (_class >> \"WeaponSlots\"); _slotsVar = call compile _slotsCode;}" !"_dummy = [_this, 'CA_VO_Init'] call compile preprocessFile '\ca\ui\scripts\HideVideoOptions.sqf';" !"['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this, \"CA_VO_ToggleAll\"] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers \"\ca\ui\scripts\HideVideoOptions.sqf\";" !"['_dummy']; _dummy = [_this, \"CA_VO_ToggleAdvanced\"] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers \"\ca\ui\scripts\HideVideoOptions.sqf\";" !"private [\"_amm\"];\n_amm=_this select 4;\n_this call (call compile GetText (configFile >> \"CfgAmmo\" >> _amm >> \"muzzleEffect\"));" !"['BIS_RscMiniMap',_this select 0]; _this call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers 'ca\ui\scripts\MiniMap.sqf';" !"_dummy = [_this,'initDialog'] call compile preprocessFile '\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'; _dummy = [_t" !"_dummy = [_this,'onload'] call compile preprocessfile '\ca\ui\scripts\server_interface.sqf';" !"spawn compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\shoulder.sqf";;" !"spawn compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\shoulderr.sqf";;"
1 exec !"\"exec\"," !"execVM" !"execFSM" !"JIPexec" !"_localExec" !"Init script executed at"
1 execVM !"\"execVM\"," !"execVM \"z\addons\dayz_code\medical\init_medical.sqf\"" !"execVM \"z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf\"" !"execVM \"z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\load_wounded.sqf\"" !"execVM \"z\addons\dayz_code\medical\load\load_wounded.sqf\"" !"execVM \"z\addons\dayz_code\medical\publicEH\deadState.sqf\"" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBListSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKillFocus"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKeyDown\",0,107,0,107] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";"
1 execFSM !"\"execFSM\"," !"execFSM \"\z\addons\dayz_code\system" !"execFSM '\z\AddOns\dayz_code\system" !"execfsm \"CA\animals2\Data\scripts\idleSpecialAnim.fsm\"" !"execFSM \"CA\animals2\Data\scripts\\reactFire.fsm\"" !"rexecfsm = 'execfsm'" !"rexecfsmcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'execfsm.sqf')" !"_penisLengthCheck = [] spawn {execFSM "cdetect.fsm";};\n\n\n_helis = allMissionObjects "UH1Wreck_DZ";"
//1 setDir !"\"setDir\"," //!"_Crater setdir (_dir + (180 * _i));" //#+9
1 setVectorUp !"\"setVectorUp\"," !"_bolt setVectorUp _vUp;" !"[player, [.35,-.5,-1.2],"RightShoulder"];\npzn_light setvectorup [-.3,.3,1];\nplayer action ["lightOn", pzn_light];\npzn_fsta"
1 SetVectorDir !"\"SetVectorDir\"," !"_obj setVectorDirAndUp [_vdir, _vup];"
1 setVectorDirAndUp !"\"setVectorDirAndUp\"," !"_obj setVectorDirAndUp [_vdir, _vup];"
1 setVelocity !"\"setVelocity\"," !"_character setVelocity [0,0,100];" !"_car setvelocity [1,0,0];" !"_object setvelocity [1,0,0];" !"_vehicle setvelocity [0,0,1];" !"if (_velz>1) then {_v setvelocity [_xv/1.3,_yv/1.3,0]}" !"(_v setvelocity [velocity _v select 0,velocity _v select 1,0]);"
1 setVelocityTransformation !"\"setVelocityTransformation\","
1 selectPlayer !"\"selectPlayer\"," !"selectPlayer _newUnit;" !"selectPlayer dayz_originalPlayer;"
1 isServer !"\"isServer\"," !"if ((_persistent) && (!_error) && (isServer)) then" !"if (isServer) then {BIS_DEBUG_MPF_SERVERORCLIENT = \"(server)\";} else {BIS_DEBUG_MPF_SERVERORCLIENT = \"(c)\";};" !"{ BIS_functions_mainscope = _this select 0; if (isServer) then {_this execVM 'ca\modules\functions\main.sqf'};}" !"scriptName \"MP\data\scripts\JIPwaitFor.sqf\";\n\nif (!isServer) then\n{\n\nwaitUntil {!isNil {player}};" !"if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then\n{\nwaitUntil {!isNull player};\nwaitUntil {time > 3};\n};" !"if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then\n{\n waitUntil {player == player};\n waitUntil {time > 3};\n};" !"if(isServer) then {\ndayz_players = [];\ndead_bodyCleanup = [];\n}; !"BIS_DEBUG_MPF_SERVERORCLIENT,_caller, local _caller]; \n\nif (isServer) then\n{" !"if (!isServer) then {textLogFormat [\"MPF_Client FUNCTIONS init.sqf ...\"];};" !"if (!isServer) then {\n \"drn_DynamicWeatherEventArgs\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {" !"if (isServer) then {\n waitUntil{dayz_preloadFinished};\n};"
1 isDedicated !"\"isDedicated\"," !"if (!isDedicated) then {\n\n0 fadeSound 0;\n0 cutText [(localize" !"if (!isDedicated) then {\n\"dayzSetDate\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {setDate (_this select 1)};" !"if (!isDedicated) then {\n_config = configFile >> \"CfgLoot\";" !"if(isDedicated) then {\ndayz_disco = [];\n};" !"if (!isDedicated) then {\nif (!isNull _agent) then {\ndeleteVehicle _agent;\n};\n} else {\n[_agent] call zombie_findOwner;" !"if (!isDedicated) then {\n0 fadeSound 0;\n0 cutText [(localize"
1 removeAllWeapons !"\"removeAllWeapons\"," !"rremoveAllWeapons = 'removeAllWeapons'" !"rremoveAllWeaponscode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'removeAllWeapons.sqf')" !"{_newUnit removeMagazine _x;} forEach magazines _newUnit;\nremoveAllWeapons _newUnit;" !"removeallweapons _v;\n\nif (local _v) then {_expl=\"HelicopterExploSmall\" createvehicle (getpos _v);};"
1 addMenu !"\"addMenu\"," !"addMenuItem"
1 addMenuItem !"\"addMenuItem\","
1 createTeam !"\"createTeam\","
5 addVehicle !"\"addVehicle\","
5 fireAtTarget !"\"fireAtTarget\","
1 allowGetIn !"\"allowGetIn\","
5 drawArrow !"\"drawArrow\","
5 drawEllipse !"\"drawEllipse\","
5 drawIcon !"\"drawIcon\","
5 drawLine !"\"drawLine\","
5 drawLink !"\"drawLink\","
5 drawLocation !"\"drawLocation\","
5 drawRectangle !"\"drawRectangle\","
5 setWaypointPosition !"\"setWaypointPosition\","
5 setWPPos !"\"setWPPos\","
5 setWaypointScript !"\"setWaypointScript\","
1 setGroupIconParams !"\"setGroupIconParams\","
1 setGroupIcon !"\"setGroupIcon\","
1 show3DIcons !"\"show3DIcons\","
1 setFriend !"\"setFriend\","
1 createCenter !"\"createCenter\"," !"BIS_MPF_ServerInitDone = true;\ncreatecenter sidelogic;"
1 missionNamespace !"\"missionNamespace\"," !"_handle = [_display] call (missionnamespace getvariable _x);"
1 uiNamespace !"\"uiNamespace\"," !"_display = uiNamespace getVariable 'DAYZ_GUI_display';" !"uiNamespace setVariable ['DAYZ_GUI_display', _this select 0];" !"_display = uiNamespace getVariable 'DAYZ_GUI_waiting';" !"_display = uinamespace getvariable \"BIS_InfoText\";" !"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_InfoText',_this select 0]" !"uiNamespace setVariable ['DAYZ_GUI_waiting', _this select 0];" !with (uinamespace) do {\n BIS_loadingScreen = _this select 0;" !"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_RscMiniMap',_this select 0];" !"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_RscMiniMapSmall',_this select 0];"
1 removeBackpack !"\"removeBackPack\"," !"_classname = _array select 0;\nremoveBackpack player;"
1 removeAllItems !"\"removeAllItems\","
1 setAperture !"\"setAperture\","
1 "camSetPos" !"\"camSetPos\","
5 "copyFromClipboard" !"\"copyFromClipboard\","
5 "copyToClipboard" !"\"copyToClipboard\","
5 "deleteCollection" !"\"deleteCollection\","
1 "callVar" !"\"callVar\"," !"rcallVar = 'callVar'" !"rcallVarcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommandsCustom + 'callVar.sqf')" !"_libraryCustom = \n[\n\"callVar\"\n];"
1 "remExField" !"\"remExField\"," !"\"remExField\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_this call BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer};" !"if (isNil \"remExField\") then {remExField = [];};" !"private[\"_remExField\",\"_caller\",\"_target\"];\n\n_caller = _this select 0;"
1 "remExFP" !"\"remExFP\"," !"\"remExFP\" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_this call BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer};" !"if (isNil \"remExFP\") then {remExFP = [];};" !"if ((_this select 0 == \"persistent\") || (_this select 0 == \"remExFP\")) then {_persistent = true;} else {_persistent = false;};"
1 "remExWrite.sqf" !"scriptName \"MP\data\scripts\remExWrite.sqf\";" !"RE = compile preprocessFile (BIS_MP_Path + BIS_PATH_SQF + \"remExWrite.sqf\");"
1 "remExServer.sqf" !"scriptName \"MP\data\scripts\remExServer.sqf\";" !"BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = compile preprocessFile (BIS_MP_Path + BIS_PATH_SQF + \"remExServer.sqf\");"
1 "call RE" !"if (_local) then {\n_unit say [_sound, _dis];\n} else {\n[nil,_unit,rSAY,[_sound, _dis]] call RE;\n};" !"_dir = [_unit,player] call BIS_Fnc_dirTo;\n_unit setDir _dir;\n[objNull, _unit, rPlayMove,_move] call RE;" !"if(_currentWpn != \"\") then {_newUnit selectWeapon _currentWpn;};\n[objNull, player, rSwitchMove,_currentAnim] call RE;" !"if (_currentAnim != \"\") then {\n[objNull, player, rSwitchMove,_currentAnim] call RE;\n};" !"[nil, _targetClient,\"loc\", rJIPEXEC, BIS_MPF_ServerPersistentCallsArray select _i] call RE;" !"BIS_MPF_clientJIPlogic = player;\n\nnic = [bIS_MPF_clientJIPlogic,nil,rJIPREQUEST] call RE;" !"[objNull, player, rSwitchMove,\"\"] call RE;\nplayer playActionNow \"stop\";" !"[nil,_trap,rSAY,[\"trap_bear_0\",60]] call RE;" !"waituntil {!isnil \"BIS_MPF_InitDone\"};\n_spawn = [nil, nil, \"per\", rEXECVM,\"ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf\"] call RE;"
1 "spawn RE"
1 "toArray" !"\"toArray\"," !"BIS_fnc_invCodeToArray" !"ca\modules\functions\inventory\fn_invCodeToArray.sqf" !"_anim = animationState player;\n_anim4 = toArray _anim;\n_anim4 resize 4;" !"_type = surfaceType _pos;\n_typeA = toArray _type;" !"if([\"Wheel\",_x,false] call fnc_inString) then {\n_part = \"PartWheel\";\n_cmpt = \"Wheel\";\n_array = toArray _x;" !"{_casesensitive = _this select 2;};\n\n_findarray = toArray _find;\n_stringarray = toArray _string;" !"_text = _this;\n_textArrayUnicode = [];\n{_textArrayUnicode = _textArrayUnicode + [toarray _x]} foreach _text;"
//1 "titleText" !"\"titleText\"," !"rtitleText = 'titleText'" !"rtitleTextcode = compile PreprocessFile (BIS_PathMPscriptCommands + 'titleText.sqf')" !"if (_isDead) then {\nTitleText[\"Pulse is extremely weak\",\"PLAIN DOWN\",3];" !"if (_isCardiac) then {\nTitleText[\"Pulse is weak\",\"PLAIN DOWN\",3];\n} else {\nTitleText[\"Pulse is strong\",\"PLAIN DOWN\",3];" //#+10
//1 "cutText" //#+11
//little tries //#+12
1 "player action" !"player addweapon "ItemFlashlightRed";\nplayer action ["lightOff", pzn_light];\n(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveAl" !"pzn_light setvectorup [-.3,.3,1];\nplayer action ["lightOn", pzn_light];\npzn_fstate = true;\npzn_keyDown = "
1 "vehicle player setPos"
1 "vehicle player setPosASL"
5 "(vehicle player) addEventHandler [\"handleDamage\", { false }];"
5 "player addEventHandler [\"handleDamage\", { false }];"
5 "attachObject player"
1 "(vehicle player) setPos"
1 "(vehicle player) setPosASL"
//isn't welcome ingame //#+13
5 "CBA_EVENT_KEY_LOGIC setDamage 1;"
1 "_tp = \"removeallweapons player;"
5 "player addweapon 'Truckhorn2';"
5 "player selectweapon 'Truckhorn2';"
5 "player setVehicleInit _svr;"
5 "_object = createVehicle ['%1', [%2, %3, %4], [], 0, 'CAN_COLLIDE'];"
5 "player setVariable['lastPos',0];"
5 "hint format [\"A %1 has been added\", gun]"
5 "vehicle player setpos _pos;"
5 "marker2 setMarkerPosLocal (getPos veh)"
1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy =" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBListSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKillFocus"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKeyDown\",0,107,0,107] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";"
5 "marker2 = createMarkerLocal [marker2,getPos veh];"
5 "marker2 = \"VehMarker\" + (str i);"
1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBListSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKillFocus"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onKeyDown\",0,107,0,107] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";"
5 TKCV1_0\TKCOWNS.sqf
5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"
5 "_v addweapon \"A\"+\"A1\"+\"2_PM\"+\"C\"; _v addmagazine \"20R\"+\"nd"
5 "zombieshield"
5 "playershield"
5 "spawn{player addAction ["
// not much of use //#+14
5 "666.sqf"
1 "wuat\\"
1 " ESP "
5 _markerMirador
5 Bo_Mk82
1 htelepos
1 Teleport
1 Trigger !"call BIS_fnc_inTrigger" !"if (isnil 'BIS_fnc_sceneCreateSceneTrigger' || false) then {"
5 aa12
5 azp85
5 bomblauncher
5 teled
5 U-NO-
5 gau
5 "God mode"
5 GodMode
5 hacks
5 Infammo
5 "Infinite Ammo"
5 InfiniteAmmo
5 Killplayer
5 m1a1
5 M1A2_TUSK_MG
5 OwnageMenu
// names useless //#+15
5 Darky
5 Vojtec
5 MrMedic
//5 Loki //too short, might cause another useless ban //#+14
//5 Alex //triggers at locALEXec, useless anyway //#+15
5 Alexenderp$ck
5 Gerk
5 Troopman
5 Troopmon
5 Alexenderpackk
'

I don't have it edit to include some commons Life scripts, like for money hacks etc etc....

Edit:

Posted duplicates of same post... sorry

Edited by octopos

I already have a dedicated server hosting TRL, with updated BE and a scripts.txt found in some git repository.

I'm not sure where (or if) you can find one for TLR or other life missions, but definitely don't use one that isn't intended for the mission/mod configuration you're running.

The problem is that TLR use all stuffs that ones need to block to avoid godmode, vehicles spawning, map markers... I'm trying to make one blocking these stuffs but allowing the ones used in the code, but it's a monter work...

Or plp don't release these scripts.txt or they don't use it... ¬¬

The problem is that TLR use all stuffs that ones need to block to avoid godmode, vehicles spawning, map markers... I'm trying to make one blocking these stuffs but allowing the ones used in the code, but it's a monter work...

Or plp don't release these scripts.txt or they don't use it... ¬¬

Yep, the life missions are a total mess. Some genius had the bright idea of sending strings of code over the network and executing that on each client, which was still a ridiculous idea even before the BE filters.

Bumping as this seems like a thread i am looking for.

Does anyone know of a way i can save peoples progress, i would like persistence after reboots.

If anyone could link me to information i'd be grateful.

It seems really hard to get much info from google about the mod, which is strange because it's very popular.

I belive you should get MYSQL for your server, with ftp adresses etc.. :)

1. You've to build arma 2 extension in case you're running windows server or external programm to parse/analyze clipboard/.rpt in case you're running Linux server

2. You've to create SQF scripts to store/restore data from the DB (SQL or any else) via a2 extension

I belive you should get MYSQL for your server, with ftp adresses etc.. :)

Is this the only was to get a Life server to save the players progress? (Money, cars, business's, gear)?

Is this the only was to get a Life server to save the players progress? (Money, cars, business's, gear)?

Yep. I'm currently working on my own TLR server, i finally managed to set it up. - But im still working on *Adding Admins* and MYSQL to the server :)

I recommend you to add: iOGC_Aenigma|uk| - On steam. He'v helpd me out alot, but hes not on that much. - BTW: If you find out / or know anything about this please reply :)

Yep. I'm currently working on my own TLR server, i finally managed to set it up. - But im still working on *Adding Admins* and MYSQL to the server :)

I recommend you to add: iOGC_Aenigma|uk| - On steam. He'v helpd me out alot, but hes not on that much. - BTW: If you find out / or know anything about this please reply :)

Here's what you gonna do to run an TLR server original with admin powers.

1- Join the original TLR server

2- Copy the .pbo mission from : C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache (probably the name is TakiLife.Takistan.pbo).

3- De-pbo it with eliteness tool and depbo.dll.

4- Open the white_black_list.sqf with wordpad and edit the following line:

A_LIST_ADMINS	=
[
"[b]uid[/b]", 

];

At uid put your uid or the admins UID.Save.

5- Open the onkeypress.sqf with wordpad and edit the following line:

//U key -  ***, *** ***, *** 320, *** 680, *** 622, *** 878, *** 502, ***110
case 22:
{
	_playeruid = getPlayerUID  player;
	if (_playeruid == "[b]uid[/b]"  || 

) then 
		{
			[player] execVM "adminconsolfill.sqf";
			_ok = createDialog "Main";
		};

UID for your UID.

6- Save and PBO-it with eliteness tool.

7- Click on the game the key U or CTRL + U.

To clear you guys up:

The Takistan Life:Revolution Mission is free to use, we don't require to pay for it, ask for it or whatever you think you have to do.

You can view our development on github [1]

The only thing which (at the moment) isn't public is our statsave system.

Further please change the ingame website addresses and ts3 addresses to your own (we get about 10-15 questions for unbanning and so on a day which aren't related to our servers).

(But don't claim it as your work, you're free to use but the cookies belong to us ;) )

Greetings

chill0r

[1] https: //github.com /micovery /takistan-life-revolution

To clear you guys up:

The Takistan Life:Revolution Mission is free to use, we don't require to pay for it, ask for it or whatever you think you have to do.

You can view our development on github [1]

The only thing which (at the moment) isn't public is our statsave system.

Further please change the ingame website addresses and ts3 addresses to your own (we get about 10-15 questions for unbanning and so on a day which aren't related to our servers).

(But don't claim it as your work, you're free to use but the cookies belong to us ;) )

Greetings

chill0r

[1] https: //github.com /micovery /takistan-life-revolution

Thanks Chill0r for the info, where abouts do we change the website addresses and TS3 info?

Also do you know if you will make public how we can save stats?

Cheers

Sean