Sign in to follow this  
Angus S

ACR DLC won't work with Reinforcements

I have just downloaded the new ACR DLC and when I tried to install it it said that I didn't have operation arrowhead installed and then it quit. I don't have OA, but I do have Arma2 and Reinforcements, so I can only guess that it doesn't count my reinforcements as OA. Will I have to buy OA?

Reinforcements has OA lite, so it has all of the content just no missions, I think the only problem is there is no OA exe or registry entry

It says on the Arma 2 offical site that ACR requires Combined Ops, which is listed as Arma 2 and OA, so yes, you will need OA. Sorry to tell you!

I don't understand why having reinforcements can't count count as combined ops, I have all of the content except for the campaign. I can run any mod that requires combined ops and beta patches etc that say they require arrowhead work without a hitch. Surely ACR doesn't require the arrowhead campaign, just the content and engine, which I have

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I ave just been reading the wiki page on Arma2 package combinations (http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ARMA2_PackageCombination) and it says that ArmA2 + ArmA2:RFT = A2:CO ("(A2:RFT+A2 = A2:CO, A2-FullSP&MP, OA-FullMP, A2:BAF-FullSP&MP, A2:PMC-FullSP&MP") so ACR should work

RFT is missing A2. Get A2 or A2F.

I do have A2. The installer says that the only thing missing is OA, but OA isn't listed as a requirement on the ACR page, only CO

Alright. Seems like a problem with the installer. Forwarded to BI. Lets hope it can get sorted quickly.