Sign in to follow this  
hazey

Arma 2 Corrupted HTML Download.

I have always used the steam copy of the game, until recently the update 1.62 for all the dayz players really broke the crap out of my steam version and mods.

I have bought the original version for probably the third time, between steam sucking. Issues with Securerom and my previous purchased non-steam version saying I can't install it on more than one computer...

To make things simple, I bought all the copies of the game for the third and hopefully last time.

Here is the issue.

The Arma 2 (Arma 2: Combined Operations ) Download is currently corrupt / broken for the US.

You may only download ARMA 2 from Europe (GB) via Sproket. No other mirrors work / Downloading VIA html downloads corrupt files with size of 0 bytes.

FxA1g.jpg

2DJzv.jpg

I really don't want to download ARMA 2 from Europe at 162kbs even more so considering I can show all my previous keys proving that I have bought this damn game three times. I love it so much, could I just catch a little break? I need a place where I can validly download ARMA 2 at a speed which is not at a SUB-PAR DSL level.

Any idea's or ETA? I have the download running from the EU. Its really slow considering I live so far from that location.

I spoke to my colleague just this second as I have also confirmed this and they are indeed broken and to be fixed ASAP.

In the meantime you should try the GB links with a multi connection download manager something like flashget, getright, IDM etc. etc.

Edit: Server will be reset tomorrow so standard US links will then work fine.

Edit2: Problems related to sprocket.exe should now be fixed if you log in and download the client again.

Edited by Placebo

I spoke to my colleague just this second as I have also confirmed this and they are indeed broken and to be fixed ASAP.

In the meantime you should try the GB links with a multi connection download manager something like flashget, getright, IDM etc. etc.

Edit: Server will be reset tomorrow so standard US links will then work fine.

Edit2: Problems related to sprocket.exe should now be fixed if you log in and download the client again.

Oh its no big deal for me, My download finished over night. Just trying to bring the attention for others who will run into the same problem. Thanks for your quick response.