Sign in to follow this  
Sneaky Blanket

Anyone here...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Sneaky Blanket on 12:46 am on Nov. 20, 2001

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I guess you havent seen the film then?? Steve McQueen using a motorcycle to jump over barbed wire fencing to freedom from those naughty Nazis!

Well as I understand it BIS made the motorcycle script, but never actually made the model or animations. So it is not an addon coming out soon I am afriad.

I thought this was Operation Flashpoint, not Born to ride

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I guess you havent seen the film then?? Steve McQueen using a motorcycle to jump over barbed wire fencing to freedom from those naughty Nazis! <span id='postcolor'>

Too bad he dies. smile.gif

So what? Having a motorcycle would kick ass just for cruising around the islands or doing simple recon.

It would be even funnier to run over someone on a motorcycle with a tank in MP.

I say they should do it.

Or it could make another excellent civilian vehicle....the motorcycle equivilant of the skoda...smile.gif

and if a motorbike, why not a bicycle....perhaps an assault bicycle for the rebels...biggrin.gif

what about a jetski addon?

-----------------------------------

oh yeah and plz add 2 old men (playin chess on a table)

woooohaaaa

Yeah, the Motorcycle coding is in there, but I have a hunch that vez.p3d _could_ be an unanimated, possibly untextured model, but everytime I've tried to test it something goes wacky on me sad.gif

U guys want the barbie dollhouse too?

Jeez, the motorcycle is a good idea, but bicycles d*amn!

It would go like this with the bicycle;

(tank crew)-SIR WE HAVE AN UNKNOWN VEHICLE AT 10 O' CLOCK!

(tank commander)-RELOAD HEAT ....... FIRE!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Bye bye bicycle.

WOW THAT WAS A THOUG FIGHT AGAINST THAT NASTY BICYCLE!

U get my point.......................

yeah and plus with infantery its not exactly hard to go for several body shotseven though they are traveling at hi speeds

yeah, and plus, 1.30 was BIS's last addon :biggrin:

So they say ... at least in terms of major addons, etc. There will be a few bug updates, but probably not a lot more. Got to concentrate on that SDK, and then OFP2!

I think they could make more updates with vehicles, but that's gotta end sometime anyway.

OFP2? Would they make it instead of Cold War Crisis, World War 2 Crisis?

A few folks don't seem to realize that we campaign makers could use these little knick knacks like bicycles.

For example, I could use one in a cutscene for my Red Dawn campaign. You know the part where Toni rides up to the gas station where a Russian tank is fueling up. They take her "bag" and put it in the tank. Then BANG no more tanker crew :)

Anyway the point is some people blast all the great ideas for addons because they can't imagine where it could be used. We should have all the vehicles (items) we want, and leave it to the campaign/mission creators to decide where it is appropriate to use them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jungle Bob on 12:21 pm on Nov. 21, 2001

U guys want the barbie dollhouse too?

Jeez, the motorcycle is a good idea, but bicycles d*amn!

It would go like this with the bicycle;

(tank crew)-SIR WE HAVE AN UNKNOWN VEHICLE AT 10 O' CLOCK!

(tank commander)-RELOAD HEAT ....... FIRE!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Bye bye bicycle.

WOW THAT WAS A THOUG FIGHT AGAINST THAT NASTY BICYCLE!

U get my point.......................

<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think they should leave it up to these so-called "campaign/mission creators" because if they put in the bicycle, some people want more and more silly stuff no one actually ever uses.

No one would be so stupid in taking a bike when u can take a car or any kind of vehicle close to them.

And don't come with that sh*it like, "what if there are no cars around?"

one simple word....

WALK! Don't be a pussy, just walk!