Sign in to follow this  
Lexen

Multiplayer missions not showing up

okay, weird one guys.

Hi, it's been several generations of hound dogs since i've posted to the forum... Probably been even longer since i've looked at it (just waiting for Arma III to come out)

Anyway, I was trying to run a mission tonight, testing something, and absolutely none of my missions in Chenarus showed up. All I saw were the stock missions taht came with the game.

I did a search, but i'm not quite sure how to phrase what the problem is. It could be me (most likely). I did nothing different than i've ever done. Has something changed or did I miss something important?

It was a multiplayer mission for 8 people. Took place in chenarus. I checked all maps and none of the user-created ones showed up for them either. Checked my mission folders and they are where they've always been. I am updated to 1.62 and am running no mods.

Thanks for any replies.

Edited by Lexen

Is it the same profile that you used before?

Yes. exact same profile. Nothing has changed since I quit playing six or eight months ago. I updated recently, that's it. Oh, and I turned off several mods I used previously.

hm, probably gamespy services/servers issues/downtime/overload. or netflow/ISP trouble.

and/or BE/Fade-related cheating/Piracy countering effects in actions.

for example.

my best guess - 1st one. after DayZ zombies invade players slots, handling Arma2 online by BE become more troublesome, obviously.

hm, probably gamespy services/servers issues/downtime/overload. or netflow/ISP trouble.

and/or BE/Fade-related cheating/Piracy countering effects in actions.

for example.

my best guess - 1st one. after DayZ zombies invade players slots, handling Arma2 online by BE become more troublesome, obviously.

well that really narrowed it down. :p

I don't think this is relative, but I was trying to run a co-op last night. I don't have an ARMA II server. Has anything changed with that recently?

dunno.

new patch, updated protocols, over-loaded master servers, maybe something else ?

there some GameSpy issues with non-dedicated servers, hosted on client PC's, running long-time[may vary, but usually may happen after 40 minutes, so.. or later].

p.s.

no, you HAVE dedicated server. [if you[noted] about that]

just look at you Arma2 folder for his binaries

dunno.

new patch, updated protocols, over-loaded master servers, maybe something else ?

there some GameSpy issues with non-dedicated servers, hosted on client PC's, running long-time[may vary, but usually may happen after 40 minutes, so.. or later].

p.s.

no, you HAVE dedicated server. [if you[noted] about that]

just look at you Arma2 folder for his binaries

Tried a few things and nothing is working. You're probably right. I can see every and all mission I have in the editor. It's just when I go online and try to strt a co-op server, they disappear. I'll see if I can find info anywhere else. Thanks for your thoughts on this.

so, its clearly BattleSpy issue ? :(

you need to fill ticked/report in "troubleshooting" section of THIS forum aswell as on BE resource/Irc/maillist.