Sign in to follow this  
IronEddie

Accidental Discharge of Weapons on Alt + TAB

First of all I do admit, I did not search this forum for this kind of issue. I am much too upset atm about this Major Bug in Arma existing for ages and still no fix. So dont bother me with that, please.

Why do BIS work on bling when there is such a Pain In The Arse BUG that has the potential to ruin hours long missions with uber performing teams?

So, as I do not want to waste my anger by searching for the suitable Bugtracker I hope this issue is going to be fixed ASAP.

Anyone supporting this change request?

Does anyone know where the bugtracker resides?

Searching before posting is mandatory. Deliberatly not searching while hoping others will do it for you is not appreciated.

The bugtracker can be found very easily, use the search or google.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

Now, please stop making these threads. If you are so mad, just go walk the dog or something before posting and come back later to make a proper thread and after having performed a proper search.

First of all I do admit, I did not search this forum for this kind of issue. I am much too upset atm about this Major Bug in Arma existing for ages and still no fix. So dont bother me with that, please.

In addition to above, I suggest you cool down real quick and stop making useless rant threads. Alternatively we cool you down, but I'm not sure if you'd like this option.