http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18707

DOWNLOAD the Patch v 1.2

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17782

COWarModACE on Play with Six

http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/cowarmodace

Patch Notes:

COWarModACE v 1.0 is required before patch v 1.2

The Patch will update your COWarModACE v 1.0 to v 1.2

Please know that v 1.1 patch is not needed as it is included in the v 1.2 Patch,

just apply the v 1.2 patch and that is all you need to do.

Description:

COWarMod is a Massive customizable compilation mod built for Arma2CO aka Combined Operations.

The mod is a massive collection of the Arma2 mods that work in OA, and all the Arma2CO (OA) mods.

COWarMod is about AI enhancement, game fixes, gameplay features, effects, explosions, tracers, movement, realism,

and many many other misc features not in the vanilla game.

The size of the mod is 190 addons and mods already in the @COWarMod addons folder, and for the purpose of customization

you have an extra optional 150+ addon/mods and tweaks to add to the game.

Note:
COWarModACE is the Full version of COWarMod v 1.2 made compatible with ACE mod for Arma2CO, the mod still may have bugs,
or files in it that may conflict with ACE's features, but overall has has been tested the mod is stable and playable.
If there are any bugs or features in ACE that are not working as they should please report your findings on the
COWarModACE thread here to locate the file that is causing the conflicts.

Questions, Feedback, and any problems or bugs found

please report them in the COWarModACE Release thread here.

Features:
  • UI (user interface) change, the gamy indicators have been removed
  • Player has the ability to perform many various of animations which allow him to climb walls, lob grenades,peak corners from many various positions,walk,
    run designed in mind for CQB but works in general play.
  • Realistic Audio-visual awareness inside vehicles, and Armor
  • Weapon control -(hit where you shoot!)
  • Realistic Ballistics and muzzle velocity for bullet, rocket, & rates of fire for small arms.
  • Fix for the simulation of bullets and missiles firing from the correct places on BIS vehicles.
  • The ability to zero in sights for various infantry weapons.
  • Many various AI enhancements making the AI a more strategic and tactical opponent
  • AI variables that effect the stealth movement and recognition skills of the game
  • AI able to use grenade launchers like the M203 and GP-25.
  • AI units able to equip themselves with weapons and ammo
  • AI use smoke and frag. Be aware of your enemy's ability to throw frags!
  • AI hearing ability is reduced to realistic levels, enabling a player to make stealthy close quarter approaches providing he can remain unseen.
  • More realistic combat behavior from AI mechanized infantry squads
  • User able to set the AI dispersion for all mounted MG's in the game, both static and on vehicles.
  • Dynamic sound & Extended voices - AI will shout curses at the enemy, tell you when they're reloading, throwing a grenade,
    engaging, when they're hurt, fleeing or when they've scored a big kill! and say things based on the situation.
  • Ability to Attach a Satchel to Vehicles, & Armor
  • All Round Defense (ARD) a formation typically used by the British Army (and other fighting forces) after a firefight to 're-org' the squad, making sure
    everyone has ammunition, tending any wounds. can also be used defensively, providing 360 degree coverage.
  • Players are able to customize a weapons with silencers for different calibers, optics and equipment like M203, Flashlight, IR-Laser via a WYSIWYG Weapon Modify Menu.
  • Functional Iron Sight for M136 and RPG
  • Fighter Planes easier to fly
  • AH-64D systems, which includes: IHADSS, MFD & TADS system
  • Ability to select between two modes that are preset at 10 and 20 rnd bursts as seen in the Apache's 31mm M230 Cannon and is most often used in real life.
  • Hellfire enhancement that provides an alternative system for engaging targets with the AGM-114 Hellfire Air to Ground Missile system. The system forces players
    to use laser designation to guide Hellfires, without interfering with AI controlled aircraft's ability to engage targets with Hellfires.
  • Missilebox includes several weapon systems also replacing the models of the default BIS weapons
  • Improvement of all Air-to-Air,Ground-to-Air weapons which increases range and decreases speed of all respective weapons as BIS's default settings were far away
    from being even closely realistic. Also adds the ability to avoiding enemy missiles relies now far more on pilot skills than just dropping flare/chaff. You can outmaneuver
    missiles if you're good enough.
  • Zoom for all weapons without telescopic sight, includes mounted/static mgs
  • Explosions effects for grenades, bombs, missiles, mortars, artillery, and general effects
  • Integration of SLX mod adding many various gamplay,Ai and wound enhancement features to the game
  • Upgraded grenadier -(enables all grenadier Bluefor units to have a realistic loadouts)
  • Functional sights for Under-slung Grenade Launcher
  • Modified grenades and grenade-launchers to increase carrying capacity.
  • Added options to the player's action menu to spawn ladders
  • Non-blinding sun
  • Easier reading of the map at close zoom, including determining the rise and fall of the land determining altitude. With a ruler, compass and line drawing tools
    you now can more easily triangulate your position and plot polar fire missions as well as gauge distance to targets while doing forward observation.
  • Landscape textures more organic, coast lines have now more sandy beaches,
    correct land texture for islands that have only the seafloor texture
  • Fire, smoke effects, fuel fires, and smoldering and pluming smoke from various wrecks, destroyed vehicles, and general destruction
  • Increased dust effects for all bullet hit impacts, sparks and embers, ammo sparks explosion,
    Increased dust on bombs and artillery impacts
  • Fireteam HUD that Provide situational awareness on where your fireteam members are and what their orientation is.
  • Weapon collision with the environment is significantly toned down, meaning that you can now move sideways through doorways and generally find CQB more enjoyable
  • HDR reducing effects by adjusting the aperture
  • Tracers and tracer pattern modification for all weapons that use 556x45, 545x39, 762x51, and 762x54 rounds, Day and Night Tracer effects
  • 100+ faces available to choose in your player profile, each with 6 camo variants,
    giving a total of over 700 faces to choose from
  • clutter on Chernarus for a better view and a very small performance boost.
  • Weapon collision with the environment is significantly toned down, meaning that you can now move sideways through
    doorways and generally find CQB to be more enjoyable
  • Building system that lets you build nearly everything everywhere
  • Simulation of AC-130 air support can be called or played to rain hell from the skies
  • Play music from the game or custom music while driving any vehicle.
  • Radio annoyances removed and shortened as well as other radio features.

and many more!

Installation:

1. Move the folders below:

@COWarModACE

userconfig

Keys

to your Arma2 Directory where the arma2.exe is located

which can be found here:

C:\Program Files\Atari\Bohemia Interactive Studios\Arma2

==========

!!!WARNING!!!

If you have a userconfig already in your Arma2 directory, please make

a backup copy of it and then install the userconfig for COWarModACE

=====================================================

Change log:

v 1.4 October,2013

--------------------------

-updated HETMAN - Artificial Commander to 1.45

-updated TPWCAS - TPWC AI Suppression System to 5.0

-updated Troopmon 2 to Troopmon 3

-updated SLX_Wounds -(based on COSLX 2.6 update)

-added loading screen/menu icon

v1.3 March 2013

- updated GDT Mod Under-slung Grenade Launcher sights to 1.04

- updated ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD) to 121209 (now support all islands)

- updated Ai Heli Control to 1.3

- updated Blake's PRADAR (Player Radar) to 1.2.0.3

- updated TPWCAS - TPWC AI Suppression System to 4.5

- updated a few readmes

- added Loading screen

- added REMOVE THESE FILES readme

- added How to enable Features ingame readme

- added Dapman AI First Aid Support

- added Blastcore VEP A2

- added Deadfast's Stance Indicator

- added gdtmod_leader 1.00

- added gdtmod_misc 1.04

- added gdtmod_streetlamp 1.00

- added HETMAN - Artificial Commander

- added JTK Weapon Suppressor Script

- added ShackTac Interact

- added ScopeFX - Dynamic scopes - including TrackIR support

- added Smk Animation Pack Lite version

- added Tactical Flashlight

v1.2

- added ShackTac Bunnyhop

- added AIGunnerToUseAllWeapons_AI_C_PvPscene

- added Rifle Collision Simulation addon for CQB

- added Support Call

- fixed Bd hellfire & made it compatible with GLT realAir weapons- hellfire before using top attack would miss its target

- fixed slx_mod_man_armor

- fix included from v 1.1 Patch

- updated TPW_AI_Suppression to Version: 3.04

- updated TPW_AI_Los_104

- updated ASR AI to 1.16

- updated ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD) to Version: 120906

- updated Blake's PRADAR (Player Radar) to Version: 1.2.0.2

- updated TGW Vehicle Fixes to Version: 1.56

- updated TGW Zeroing to Version: 1.33

- updated Non-blinding sun mod to Version: 4

- updated the Directory Readme

- updated known bugs readme

- updated Credits readme

- updated Mod Links readme

- updated Permissions readme

- updated WarMod Disclaimer

- updated All Features List

- updated Features by Subjects readmes based on added mods

- Initial release

Credits & Thanks

andersson

ANZACSAS Steve

bravo 6

blakeace

Big Dawg KS

Celery

Clayman

CameronMcDonald

Charon Productions

-Coulum-

Das Attorney

defunkt

ddefinder

Dr Eyeball

DMarkwick

Dslyecxi

fabrizio_T

fredkatz

[GLT] Legislator

gammadust

Helmut Jäeger

HeinBloed

Inkompetent

Jedra

Kronzky

Lamandus

Lester / ASC Addon Team

LurchiDerLurch

Fincuan

McHide

Myke

Mysteryman5150

Mondkalb

Nielsen

Nordin

norrin

OpticalSnare

PvPscene

Protegimus

Pistolfied

Rg

Ricnunes

Robalo_AS

Rommel

Sakura-chan

Smookie

Solus

sholio

Sirex1

SARMAT Studio

Sgt.Ace

TangoRomeo

tpw

thebarricade

VictorFarbau

Wolfrug

Xeno426

zGuba

zyco (alias Picolly)

==============

Testers & Feedback

==============

Credits & Thanks to the following who gave their feedback,

and helped to test the mod, without your support

the mod would not be where it is today!

===============

doveman

domokun

ChrisB

FillaFillason

folgore_airborne

Kyle_K_ski

Orcinus

SavageCDN

Soldaten

========

I would love to give your mod a try but when I load it I get this error message "Include file @COWarMod\addons\SLX.hpp not found"

I would love to give your mod a try but when I load it I get this error message "Include file @COWarMod\addons\SLX.hpp not found"

I get the same error message when I tried to play, I checked the folder and the file is there, and both keys and userconfig folder are present. Does it make a difference if its in the operation arrowhead directory as that is where all my other mods are installed?

Hey guys, thanks for your replies and reports.

Heres what the issue is 3 files that require the Hpp are:

SLX_ace_fixes

SLX_aiskill

SLX_anim_swim

remove those 3 and the problem will stop.

The real issue is I forgot about this, again :j:

so heres what happened in those 3 files theres a config, in the config there is this line:

#include "\@COWarMod\addons\SLX.hpp"

see what the line says.

well when i update it and make it say :

#include "\@COWarModACE\addons\SLX.hpp"

Its not the hpp that matters, you all should have the hpp, but the configs in those 3 files are looking for the hpp in the

@CoWarMod addons folder and not the current folder which is @COWarModACE addons folder.

Understand?

Patch

Heres a fix for the 3 files if you wish to keep them:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42601124/COWarModACE%20Patch%20v%201.1.rar

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I did not get this error when i tested the mod.

Any more reports, feedback ect,. please report.

edit=============

I had sent the patch to Armaholic as well so hopefully everyone that downloads the mod has enough sense

to come to the thread here and see the discussion and report and link.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I did not get this error when i tested the mod.

Well I imagine if you already have COWarMod installed in that directory, it would probably work fine. :p

No big deal. Can't wait to try this!

It really wouldn't make a difference as I had launched the game with:

E:\Games\Arma2\arma2oa.exe -nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE;@ACE

So Im maybe not getting how the error did not come up for me, same thing happened with CoWarMod Full v 1.2.

Whats dum is I had completely overlooked and really forgot about this small issue that i had just fixed in COWarMod Full v 1.2

seriously WTF must be the dam hot weather here, anyways either remove the 3 files or use the patch its a simple fix.

I'm still awaiting those reports of features not working correctly that I have not tested, and I test jsut about everything in the mod, but as i said in the WIP

thread I normally dont play with ACE and for those that do regularly, would know the mod better then me those are the players I am waiting for

to report something they find are conflicting.

The reports Im expecting probably will be an ingame feature not working or some gameplay anomaly as for me at least other then that error you

guys reported the hpp, there were no other errors popping up.

There are noted in the readme Known Bugs of conflicts, and or bugs I had listed that are in the COWarMod mod itself, so if apon viewing

that readme and you see those files listed in your addons folder then you should see the issues arise ingame and mostly in the RPT, so its up to

you if you want to use those files, just keep in mind as most of you already know that the mod is customizable.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Ok guys patch on Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17277

Any issues with the patch let me know asap, and also anything with the mod please report so we can fix, or update where necessary

Heya, I am kinda new to this and I was wondering: Is there any way how to turn off the All-round defense? Everytime I peek left (the Q button), my character does the animation which is very distracting :(

Or can I just take out the ard.pbo?

Yeah you can go to userconfig and change that Q button to nothing. Or add two // in front of it so It wont read it.

Yes, alter it in the configs, or what I do is put a folder for example in this case it would be in the @cowarMod/addons folder and name it ‘awaiting’, then pop the ARD pbo in there. Then if and when you want it back just pull it back out again. Also some assiosiated dependency pbo’s if there are any that are not needed by anything else..

I have cowarmod, its a fine mod, but I already have my mods divided into folders and catagories, and I always put a ‘awaiting’ folder in each of my mods addon folder for this reason, very handy, especially when testing, can put them in and pull them out quickly, without having to alter anything..

Just an idea..

I see alot of PVPscene mods being used. I was wondering if these are only meant for PVP gameplay. Would it affect CO-OP sessions?

Is there any way how to turn off the All-round defense? Everytime I peek left (the Q button), my character does the animation which is very distracting

As stated by the others theres a userconfig which you can change the controls , the control list looks like this:

ARD_quick = 16;  // << EDIT THIS NUMBER

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/*  Keycodes are listed below

ESC = 1 
F1 = 59 
F2 = 60 
F3 = 61 
F4 = 62 
F5 = 63 
F6 = 64 
F7 = 65 
F8 = 66 
F9 = 67 
F10 = 68 
F11 = 87 
F12 = 88 
PRINT = 183 
SCROLL = 70 
PAUSE = 197 
^ = 41 
1 = 2 
2 = 3 
3 = 4 
4 = 5 
5 = 6 
6 = 7 
7 = 8 
8 = 9 
9 = 10 
0 = 11 
ß = 12 
´ = 13 
Ü = 26 
Ö = 39 
Ä = 40 
# = 43 
< = 86 
, = 51 
. = 52 
- = 53 
+ = NOT DEFINED 
POS1 = 199 
TAB = 15 
ENTER = 28 
DELETE = 211 
BACKSPACE = 14 
INSERT = 210 
END = 207 
PAGEUP = 201 
PAGEDOWN = 209 
CAPS = 58 
A = 30 
B = 48 
C = 46 
D = 32 
E = 18 
F = 33 
G = 34 
H = 35 
I = 23 
J = 36 
K = 37 
L = 38 
M = 50 
N = 49 
O = 24 
P = 25 
Q = 16 
U = 22 
R = 19 
S = 31 
T = 20 
V = 47 
W = 17 
X = 45 
Y = 44 
Z = 21 
SHIFTL = 42 
SHIFTR = 54 
UP = 200 
DOWN = 208 
LEFT = 203 
RIGHT = 205 
NUM_0 = 82 
NUM_1 = 79 
NUM_2 = 80 
NUM_3 = 81 
NUM_4 = 75 
NUM_5 = 76 
NUM_6 = 77 
NUM_7 = 71 
NUM_8 = 72 
NUM_9 = 73 
NUM_+ = 78 
NUM = 69 
NUM_/ = 181 
NUM_* = 55 
NUM_- = 74 
NUM_, = 83 
NUM_ENTER = 156 
STRGL = 29 
STRGR = 157 
WINL = 220 
WINR = 219 
ALT = 56 
SPACE = 57 
ALTGR = 184 
APP = 221
*/

your issue is a matter of opening the ARD menu, default is 16 which is key Q.

so just change the number here (bolded)

ARD_quick = [b]16[/b];  // << EDIT THIS NUMBER

to a new number, look through the list and find a number that corresponds to the key works for you and then just replace the 16 with that new number.

I see alot of PVPscene mods being used. I was wondering if these are only meant for PVP gameplay. Would it affect CO-OP sessions?

No they are not meant for PVP gameplay. PVPscene mods are actually the updated and converted versions of Proper mods for OA, as noted on the pvpscene tweaks wiki:

Are all PROPER addons obsolete now?

Yes. At least for CO/OA. Delete all PROPER addons and replace them with the latest PvPscene Tweaks.

The only exception is if you are still play a1 or a2 - the PvPscene Tweaks are CO only.

The 'reduced model complexity tweaks' will be updated and released for CO once possible.

Proper mods for those who do not know, are for Arma2 only, so pvpscene tweaks are for OA and or CO.

The pvpscene tweaks do have files as seen in the @COWarModACE\Customization\Optional TWEAKS & MODS\PvPscene Tweaks folder that are best and or recommend for player vs player, but in general you can use them in coop, and general gameplay. I suggest reading about what the tweaks do to get a better idea what they do ingame.

Keep in mind as i had noted in the readmes, and an top of what I noted is that not all tweaks should be used, meaning dont use them all at once or you will have conflicts, either use one or the other with tweaks that do similar stuff.

For example if you have a tweak that changes your hud to blue, and then you have another tweak

that says it will change your hud to green then obviously you want to use only one.

Günter Severloh :I am in reality problem Can you help me .... muzzle flash & explosions Does not work with me in cowarmod ace mod .... can you help me plzzz

I am so sorry for bad English in typing I'm not very good in English ... thanks

Günter Severloh :I am in reality problem Can you help me .... muzzle flash & explosions Does not work with me in cowarmod ace mod .... can you help me plzzz

Here's your answer

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?111985-WarFX-Blastcore&p=2230593&viewfull=1#post2230593

Hello

Make sure you are running your target line like this:

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE

@ahmed_wizza

I had seen you were on my website through my site stats searching about your issue, most times its best to just come to my release thread

so I can help you with any questions or problems you may have.

Thank you very much for your help me dalber24 :D :D

---------- Post added at 12:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Thank you very much for your help me Günter Severloh :D :D

Your welcome.

ahmed_wizza When you run your COWarModACE with this target line:

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE

Do you see the explosions from Blastcore in the game for you?

thanks Günter Severloh the explosions Become more realistic but same problem in muzzle flash does not work

note:

- i use patch 1.60

-my target line :-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_SM

- i use arma 2 & arma 2 oa (Combined Operations)

My only problem is muzzle flash does not work .... help me plzzz thanks again

Edited by ahmed_wizza

The Blastcore works fine for me, I get the explosions, and dust effects, as well as the muzzle flashes, you wont really see the muzzle flashes during

the day so much so whatever mission your using to test, i'd suggest just going in the editor, and placing a soldier with some AT weapons, and some

empty armored, and then setup some empty armored opposite somewhere and shoot away and see what you get.

Im running

E:\Games\Arma2\arma2oa.exe -nosplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE;@ACE;@ACEX

and I get no issues, plus I have the 1.62 patch, suggest you upgrade

your game version --> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17252

also make sure your target line is correct, form what you posted

-my target line :-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE;@ACE;@ACEX;@ ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_SM

I'd assume thats what you copy and pasted from your shortcut

let me correct you here:

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_SM

see where i bolded? theres a space -->@ ACEX_USNavy, make it @ACEX_USNavy

anyways try with just -mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE;@ACE

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Anyone else using CoWarModACE want to confirm that the Blastcore explosions and muzzle flashes

are working for them? or not?

ahmed_wizza

Dude think, if i am having no issues with Blastcore or the mod altogether, and you have the target line setup as I noted above,

then theres something you are doing that prevents the feature (blastcore) from working.

I wouldn't release something such as a mod if it didn't work, although I had made a mistake with the mod before but thats why I released a patch.

You haven't really given me any information as to what your setup is as in how you are testing the mod to see if that feature works,

I'm willing to help you get it figured out you just need to try, I have dealt with odd issues like this before many times where the player

is stumped as to why something dont work in the mod, and not this mod, but mostly CoWarMod.

Possible things I can think of that may prevent Blastcore from working:

• 1. your not running the target line as specified (-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COWarModACE;@ACE), I doubt it but you haven't confirmed what I stated in my previous post.
  • 2. you dont have the files in the @COWarModACE addons folder for Blastcore, I doubt this but you never know with some players, the mod being customizable you could have easily
    removed some files by mistake while removing another.
  • 3. Your testing or playing with the mod with a mission that prevents certain features from working, again i doubt this as most missions I have played the features work.
  • 4. You misunderstood what the mod actually does and dont know what your looking at, and or looking for in terms of muzzle flash, as I said you wont see much of a
    muzzle flash playing during the day time in the game, but you should see all the effects- ie (dust , explosion clouds, spark, ect,.) in the game otherwise.
  • 5. your playing with patch version 1.60, and not the latest, again this shouldn't effect anything from the mod working as CoWarMod ACE was released on the 1.60 patch.
  • 6. Its possible you may have folder and target line misspells which prevent s the game from reading the mod folder, I doubt this but you never know.

About all i can think of atm, but giving up dont solve your issue.

What i recommend

1. you do is delete the mod.
  2. Redownload the mod,
  3. reinstall,
  4. it set up your target line,
  5. confirm that the mod is in the right folder,
  6. confirm that the mod is in the target line correctly,
  7. no mispells anywhere
  8. definatley patch your game but its not required to get the mod to work,
  9. then test the mod in the editor, and go from there.

I'm here and able to support but you got to want to try, its your loss if you give up which really makes no

sense to me, but its up to you, if and when you decide you need and or want help then I'll will be there to assist you in any way I can.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Update on the previous problem:

I had received a reply pm from ahmed_wizza, and this is what he had to say

actually i see the muzzle flash in { ah-6 little bird helicopter & zsu 23-4m shilka armors & uh-1y venom} But the rest of the armored vehicles, aircraft and weapons no muzzle flash day or night ....But not bad .....

I think the problem is in a muzzle flash because all the effects of explosions, dust and spark it works well in blastcore visuals..... except for muzzle flash not work ..... But not bad ... but thanks for help me

So overall his issue was just a misunderstanding on how the Blastcore mod works, I had sent him a pm stating that

the muzzle flashes are barley visible during the day ingame.

======================

In other news...

COWarModACE Patch

is currently in the process of being updated, that means a Patch is underway, and I'm expecting to have it ready by the end of the weekend here.

This patch will update COWarModACE from v1.1 to v 1.2.

The patch will have updates for existing mods, and possibly some new content.

in other updates, COWarMod and COWarModI44 will also be getting new patches.

Hey Gunter, I'm loving what you're doing here. I think it's adding a lot to the realism of the game, but there is something odd I noticed. As I was trying this out, I noticed there were some characters who had green spheres over their heads. What mod is that, and if possible, how do I disable that? I have no idea what it's for, is it to label teammates to the player? Otherwise I love how my teammates are more natural in combat, and how the game emphasizes more visceral gameplay. I absolute LOVE the fact that one of the buttons can now be used to aim your weapon down for faster movement, as that was one of the few things I noticed right away.

Edited by Foffy