Sign in to follow this  
Baron von Beer

Question for getmagazine/weaponcargo

Just bouncing some ideas around in my head, and unsure of this one. How (if possible) would I go about using this command with the specific container the player is currently interacting with? Ultimate goal would be a simple way to transfer the cargo from said object to a specific location/container, kind of a fast forward for collection rather than requiring a trip back and forth for each one. (Eg: greatly speeding up Loading up gear from bodies into a nearby vehicle or crate)

Imagine I could addaction on death to people, but would ideally like to do this on any object's cargo space that the player is interacting with, if that's even possible.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Baron von Beer

A LootAll button? In ArmA? Damn you DayZ...

Maybe just add an action to the player which when activated takes the cargo of the current cursorTarget of the player and moves it to wherever you wanted it? Can't remember if there's a method for referring to the currently opened inventory, but it's probably been added. :)

lol, actually never tried DayZ. Was looking at a guerrilla type scenario where collection of gear is important, but hoping to remove some of the tedium of running back and forth over and over in "safe" situations. Then either store the gear temporarily and dump at a container, or just do it "instantly" if it's much easier script wise. More concerned with the end result, since the means of achieving it in such a situation doesn't matter all that much.

Thanks for the starting point, cursor target should do brilliantly. Maybe some day I'll remember that it exists, and just how useful it can be... :)