Sign in to follow this  
tolek0073

Does the Final Game from Bohemia Store install on Steam?

I want to buy the basic P&C beta, that entitles me to the free digital copy of the full-final game from Store.bistudio.com.

I do prefer Steam. I love it. I understand that the "P&C Supporter" package includes a digital copy of the full-final game from Store.bistudio.com AND a Steam copy, but I just want the Steam copy.

Now my question is, does the digital copy of the full-final game from Store.bistudio.com have an option install to Steam? To be specific, i prefer to have to Steam version, with Steam achievements, screenshots, stats, and all the other Steam features.

Or, does the final game run by itself (or under a Bohemia program), never able to be attached to Steam?

Edited by tolek0073

Hi tolek0073,

Unfortunately the regular P&C package will not have the option to install to Steam. You could perhaps try to cancel your pre-order at Store.bistudio.com and wait until Steam pre-orders begin. However, the game will not be available at the same (discounted) price as the regular P&C deal offered on Store.bistudio.com.

Hope that answers your question, please contact support@bistudio.com for more info. I'm sure they'll able to help you out :-)

EDIT: If you ordered the P&C Supporter package, you will get a Store.bistudio.com and Steam copy of the game upon launch.

EDIT2: Steam now takes pre-orders at http://store.steampowered.com/app/65740/.

Edited by Korneel

Supporter user here. I'm wondering if the Steam key will be available to us prior to release so we can pre-load the game from Steam?

Hi Amuro,

Yeah, we should be able to distribute the Steam keys prior to release. Unfortunately, at this time, I'm not able to say when that'll exactly be. We'll try to keep you posted!

Hi Amuro,

Yeah, we should be able to distribute the Steam keys prior to release. Unfortunately, at this time, I'm not able to say when that'll exactly be. We'll try to keep you posted!

In another thread it was said that keys would be sent out a few days before the release, and the release day on steam store/BIstore both say the 28th. Just looking for a dev post or something saying when to expect the email/update on the BIstore page, at least a notice of what to look for when they send it incase it somehow gets flagged as spam by email.

In another thread it was said that keys would be sent out a few days before the release, and the release day on steam store/BIstore both say the 28th. Just looking for a dev post or something saying when to expect the email/update on the BIstore page, at least a notice of what to look for when they send it incase it somehow gets flagged as spam by email.

Hi, we're still sorting things out with Steam, but I hope we'll be able to send these out on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll post on the forums when this has happened, so you know for sure it hasn't ended up in your spamfilter.

Hello, I want to buy Carrier Command and I am looking for the best way to do so. I would like to support the producer by buying it directly from the store, but I also want to have it on Steam, because usually they have the best download speed and updating service.

An announcement from Bohemia from April reads:

"People will be able to participate in the beta by seizing the regular Carrier Command: Gaea Mission P&C (19.99 EUR) or the premium Carrier Command: Gaea Mission P&C Supporter (39.99 EUR) deal on Bohemia Interactive’s online store - Store.bistudio.com."

It seems that now only the "regular" edition is available in the web shop and the price for it was doubled (about 36 Euro)?

Hello, I want to buy Carrier Command and I am looking for the best way to do so. I would like to support the producer by buying it directly from the store, but I also want to have it on Steam, because usually they have the best download speed and updating service.

An announcement from Bohemia from April reads:

"People will be able to participate in the beta by seizing the regular Carrier Command: Gaea Mission P&C (19.99 EUR) or the premium Carrier Command: Gaea Mission P&C Supporter (39.99 EUR) deal on Bohemia Interactive’s online store - Store.bistudio.com."

It seems that now only the "regular" edition is available in the web shop and the price for it was doubled (about 36 Euro)?

Hi mechanoid, I'm afraid the deal we launched in April has indeed ended. If you wish to play the game via Steam, I would recommend you to order there (you'd still be supporting us ;)). The original P&C deal was launched to ask for help with the beta-testing. Hence the lower price.

Hi mechanoid, I'm afraid the deal we launched in April has indeed ended. If you wish to play the game via Steam, I would recommend you to order there (you'd still be supporting us ;)). The original P&C deal was launched to ask for help with the beta-testing. Hence the lower price.

Thanks for the reply, I'll buy it via Steam then.

Hi, we're still sorting things out with Steam, but I hope we'll be able to send these out on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll post on the forums when this has happened, so you know for sure it hasn't ended up in your spamfilter.

Will your post be in the main "Carrier Command : Gaea Mission" forum or in this "Carrier Command : Gaea Mission - P&C Beta" forum?

Edit: Testing to see if my badge is updated yet.

Edited by DakkonB

Hi everyone, we've just sent out an e-mail to announce the release of Carrier Command: Gaea Mission on Store.bistudio.com. P&C Supporters will receive separate e-mails later today with their Steam key and download-access to the Gaea Universe soundtrack.

Edited by Korneel

Quick question about installing on Steam.

I received my Steam Activation email with my "steam activation key" included, and I'm ready to install. However, when I log into Steam and bring up Carrier Command, I can't seem to figure out how to activate the game (and enter my steam key). All I see is the button to "Purchase". Looked around on the forum, did some searches, not seeing how to accomplish this. Got to be something simple... can someone please help? Thanks!

First time I've had to activate like this on Steam... thanks Nicholas! :)