Sign in to follow this  
Nails077

Questions about walrus slot 2

I have been wondering for some time now what goes into the second slot on the walrus equip screen. There is nothing in the version we get to test that goes there, but it looks like it is meant for the large weapons equipped on the back section but those are equipped in slot 1 also. I understand why you can't have a weapon mounted on top of the cabin in front while you have a tank gun on the back, since that would get in the way of the tank gun barrel. However it does look like the AA weapons and missiles would not be hindered by having an additional weapon.

Is the design intended to allow for two weapons on walruses in certain cases? Is slot 2 going to be used for the larger weapons then with certain weapons (H.E.A.T. plasma, shell) requiring slot 1 to be empty?

If walruses are never intended to be allowed to carry 2 different weapons of any sort ever, wouldn't slot 2 make for a natural place to have the internal upgrades such as scanners? That way it would allow for a walrus to equip a gadget while carrying a capsule.

I understand I will probably see how it works in the final game release, but I am curious about what you intend to do with the walrus equipment setup.

Slot 2 on the walrus is unused currently. We may have plans for future additions, but in the full version of the game the slot is not used. Hopefully it doesn't cause a problem.