Alasdair hi mate looks good mate ive been working on a viking any chance you can pm me on how to get it articulated as i have a panther 2 and trailer to go with it also landie and trailer and supacat 6x6 atmp and trailer also a m119 that can be deployed and undeployed and towed just cant work out the articulation for them gnat has told me 1 way but not getting to much luck I can hook it up but it falls off lol cheers if you can help

As a small suggestion speak to the guys over at RKSL (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?86919-RKSL-Studios-WIP-Discussion/page180), im sure they would be interested in your other addons especially as they are for UK Forces. RKSL have a UK Forces Mod Group.

As a small suggestion speak to the guys over at RKSL (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?86919-RKSL-Studios-WIP-Discussion/page180), im sure they would be interested in your other addons especially as they are for UK Forces. RKSL have a UK Forces Mod Group.

Ali is already part of the group mate :) But thank you for suggesting it!

Ali is already part of the group mate :) But thank you for suggesting it!

Your welcome, im keen to see more British Kit :)

Community of ArmA, i need help. I've been trying for days and days now to map and texture this thing but its just not happening. Every tutorial I can find demonstrates it on the simplest shape like a cube and this is far from a cube. Would anyone be up for doing this for me, with full credit given ofcourse? I need someone thats done it before, not someone that wants to learn then do it as I dont want to have to wait for them to learn how to use oxygen, map and then texture it.

If you are interested then leave a reply or PM me :)

Community of ArmA, i need help. I've been trying for days and days now to map and texture this thing but its just not happening. Every tutorial I can find demonstrates it on the simplest shape like a cube and this is far from a cube. Would anyone be up for doing this for me, with full credit given ofcourse? I need someone thats done it before, not someone that wants to learn then do it as I dont want to have to wait for them to learn how to use oxygen, map and then texture it.

If you are interested then leave a reply or PM me :)

Ali,

What program are you using? On the "give a man a fish" principle I might be able to give you some better guidance. Or if you just want a fish...well I dont have time right now but if you can wait a while I might be able to help.

Hey guys, a quick update.

The vehicle is still in development. Currently next on the list for work is the turret and textures so once that's done I can get a basic release out for testing and such. Thanks for the patience, I know it seems like its disappeared into thin air but there will be a release soon, don't worry :)

Ali

Hi Ali,

This looks awesome mate! Good job, eager to see this in my mods! I dont suppose you could give us a cheeky hint as to where you're up to at the moment? :)