Sign in to follow this  
Dysentery

How do I find my serial number when installing arma 2: CO retail?

I uninstalled arma 2 OA because I was getting some retarded message bad serial number given in setup. So now I'm trying to reinstall and it is asking me for my serial number. Where do I find it?

Serial number is the CD Key.

That error if steam is because it's not run as administrator, twice you've failed to mention which version of the game you have?

Serial number is the CD Key.

That error if steam is because it's not run as administrator, twice you've failed to mention which version of the game you have?

Maybe you should open your eyes and read the thread title you person you.

---------- Post added at 21:56 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

I put the cd key in where it asks for the serial number and it says:

1. Activation process has been terminated

The SERIAL was not found in the database. Most likely the SERIAL has been entered incorrectly.

Press 'Back' to retry activating (please verify the correct input of the SERIAL) or click 'Cancel' to abort.

If the problem persists, please visit our support homepage for possible solutions: https://support.securom.com/PAunlock/?c=1200

Then it gives me the option to manually activate and I hit that then it says......

2. An online activation can not be performed. Please contact your software vendor to manually retrieve your unlock code.

Please make sure, that you have prepared the following information:

-Registration Code (Serial number)

-Unlock request code which is displayed below.

Please visit our support homepage for possible solutions: https://support.securom.com/PAunlock/?c=1000

Then it says unlock requestcode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unlock Code: (blank space for me to enter it)

serial: (blank space for me to enter it)

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

I just had an epiphany. How about instead of calling a cd key a serial number, installation key, and registration code at different times during the installation process. We just call it what its real name is which is a cd key. Crazy right? So how do I fix this outrageous, crazy, insane, rediculous problem I'm having?

Alright, if people trying to help you and you're not interested in trying the provided suggestions we can close this.