Sign in to follow this  
bogdanm

How to set the game for -Arma Tushino-[Serious Games] CO ACE server?

Do you guys have any idea how non-Russian players can join this server? I have a really hard time finding some of the addons required, in particular @sgtu_islands, @sgtu_ts3.

I've first seen the server in SIx-updater's server list, but it seems that the sync tool doesn't have the addons required. I've read than on a Russian forum (using google translate) that the game can be set up using YOMA, but I didn't have any luck because all it says is "Server is unreachable!"... Any tips on how to get the missing addons?

Same questions for the Kill'n'destroy WOG Server, I have the same problems with this one too.

im going to have a look at this tonight for you mate, I think I know the problem but I need to be at home to solve it

im going to have a look at this tonight for you mate, I think I know the problem but I need to be at home to solve it

That's great, thanks a lot! I started to believe that the server is only for members of some secret order, giving the lack of any info on the net, except for that Russian forum where the instructions are obsolete.

Hi, I`m one of owners and admins of Arma Tushino server.

we have our website - http://tsgames.ru/ -but only at russian currently.

you can try to translate it with google translate

FAQ for install our addons - http://tsgames.ru/index/0-2

we use TeamSpeak 46.188.16.205, port 9987, password 2010, channel PvP Tushino - please try to find any english-speak player, who can help you.

we play in team game, so you should listen squad commander...so..please find english-speak squad or comander.

One more point - we use our own addon for ingame talk and radio-talk, not ACRE.

P.S. Hope, we will translate FAQ to English soon

Edited by EvilMax