Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

Non-Blinding Sun version 4

Great! Thanks for updating this

Thank you so much, Sakura-san!

Makes the newer patches & RC1.61 so much better visually.

hey, im using ur addons since first release i think , and that new 3rd person thingy looks just A M A Z I N G :) (looks a bit like what ive seen in bf3 videos)

but imho the old lensflares (version from juli 2009 ?) from vehicles at night look better than the new one (would be nice if that old blue-ish effect would be as detailed and sharp as the new 3rd person effect. see comparison screens below

http://213.239.196.115/tobpublic/forrest/Screens/A2_OA_SakuSun_new_01.jpg

http://213.239.196.115/tobpublic/forrest/Screens/A2_OA_SakuSun_old_01.jpg

p.s. ignore those stupid comments on armaholic ... idiots will just be idiots... *facepalm*

the old lens flares (version from July 2009) vehicles at night look better than the new one

I don't disagree with you. What I should do is make the 3rd person lens flare a separate addon so people are able to use whatever flare they want (even the vanilla one). When I release these different versions I'm not really updating them per say, but rather releasing different styles to choose from. As for the detail of the 1st person lens flare, I cannot change it unfortunately. If I make the image higher res, it changes the size of the flare. It looks like Arma 3 will be better for lens flares at least.

Thank you so much for updating this splendid mod!

You ROCK!

You are welcome and thanks to everyone for the positive comments and mirrors!

What about your new command rose interface?

Its a work in progress, but it is mostly scripting and that takes time because I suck.

What I should do is make the 3rd person lens flare a separate addon so people are able to use whatever flare they want

thats what i was hoping for :)

One of my "essential enhancements" that I never uninstall. Thanks for updating. :)

Frankly, I prefer the old version, I don't like the new one's first person view.

This. As much as I appreciate updates, I prefer the old one especially during the night.

Thanks for the good work man..... sunsets and sunrises no longer make parts of my world to dark to see in perfectly good daylight! It's a big help.

Now if we could only have green trees instead of black ones all would be good! That last comment directed at BIS of course and not you Sakura.

Thanks again.

thanks a lot for the update! using your mod since the beginning... let the blind haters hate :) and ignore em...

wow this looks smashing! Is your mod on Sixupdater...it should be!