Sign in to follow this  
Starscrye

Printable Chernarus Maps for free :)

Very hard to find the download link, amongst all the other download links. Will come back later, thanks.

Hey, no need to be harsh.

Starscrye I'd recommend you to upload them on another website, as this one requires to be logged in in order to download the file. Thank you for your effort regarding the map tho! :)

Good luck finding a big ass printer that will print your map like the one BIS sells.

It does not cost a lot and supporting BIS by buying it will help if you love their games.

Another mirror would be good, please.

I already bought the Chern map, but it's getting worn very quickly. I don't want to destroy it, so this will be great for me, if it is what it says.

Dorph;2191193']Who is being harsh ???

Well' date=' I found this

Very hard to find the download link, amongst all the other download links. Will come back later, thanks.

was being harsh as it sounds SnR won't even take the time to look at it because he couldn't find the download link easily enough. If this is not the case, sorry for misinterpreting.

SnR won't even take the time to look at it because he couldn't find the download link easily enough.

More like starscrye didn't take the time to find a download site that doesn't try to trick it's users into downloading any number of viruses or malware or stupid programs instead of just the file the download link is supposed to be for.

You should never have to "find the download link" on a page when given a download link. There are plenty of hosts that understand this, 4shared is certainly not one of them.

Hey guys, I've spent the last half-hour or so cutting up a big chernarus map to make it printer-friendly. Just follow the link below to download it. No viruses or spyware, promise :D. Anyways, enjoy. Hope you can get some tactical advantage from using it.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/sm_SRmcZ/ArmaIIFreeMapChernarus.html

Why to bother with the official PDFs or printed maps being available so easily?

I printed one a few weeks back, on 16 pages. Just had to razor knife the edges and tape them all together. Topo map! :yay: