Sign in to follow this  
Hitperson

Air Ambulance isn't Air Ambulance??

Something of a head scratcher here, in career i have bought the Medium Helo Air ambulance and outside of a career contract all is well, the aircraft is the wider profile model with the medical interior and the red and white striped blades yet upon opening up a contract mission the aircraft reverts back to the original standard Medium Helo whilst retaining the name of "Air Ambulance"

so first we have the Air Ambulance as it appears outside of a contract.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2104/2012071500001.jpg (115 kB)

then the air ambulance whilst on a contract (interestingly in the map briefing it is listed as "medium FLIR" whilst the only additions are of a winch and a spotlight.

2012071500002.jpg

also to note there appears to be a rather large hole in the model when you don't equip the cargo hook.

2012071500003y.jpg

Have the same Problem :(. No new Missions for the Helicopters, paid 900k, sold the Big Helicopter for the Air Ambulance, just to realize it gives you not one new Mission, you can't even fly the Helicopter in the Rescue Missions.

Got the Message that the Post is 333 Days Old, an still not fixed. Great :mad:

What I would like to report is that in my game-play the whole in the model mentioned does not exist. I have personally not bought it in the career but when I play the challenges, no hole there. This game should surely have some unlockables here since it needs quite of an effort so as to be able to buy a new helicopter. I thought that after buying this Air Ambulance there would be a mission in the Oil rig map. Well that is the reason why I played the career contracts so as to raise money but I gave up since there was little progress. Thanks to this post now I know that I am not missing anything.:):(

Happy and sad at the same time....