Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Which should i get?

To be serious for a second wink.gif

Glock 17. Good gun, a but unbalanced IMO. Very easy to clean and maintain. Standard sidearm in the Swedish military. smile.gif

Browning HP. Heavy, pain to clean and jams a lot. Never liked it.

Wallther P99. Similar to the Glock in several ways but a further development. Very good gun IMO. Accurate, light, well balanced and easy to clean. Downside is of course that it is one of the more expensive guns you can get.

SigSauer P226 - I have fired this one only a few times, but I didn't like it at all. Heavy and not at all fun to shoot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ June 23 2002,10:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 23 2002,01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I had to go with the 'stick to the glue gun choice'. Ralph with a gun! *shivers* biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, just look at his sig smile.gif

COLINMAN<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, yes. Not a very good sign is it? biggrin.gif

Mister Frag is correct!!! If you live in CA , check a local gun shop befor you get your mind set on a gun you might not be able to buy.

Can't go wrong with a Colt 45 1911.

I tend not to stray far from basic pistol caliber's .45/9mm/.38spl/.357/44spl/44mag/.22

Best of luck smile.gif

If I should/could ever get a handgun it would be a Desert Eagle, no other options. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ June 23 2002,12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">are you old enough to own a gun  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well...let's see..i've been in second grade for last 13yrs, so, 2+13, that makes me 33yrs old.

LOL if u lived in the uk ppl would think u were loony tunes just for wanting to have a pistol confused.gif

Anyway u could always start of small and work ur way up,why not try a colt 25 /.22 caliber to start u off tounge.gif

1908vp_397049_2.jpg

DAMN OFP! AND DAMN ALL YOU FORUM GUYS!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a handgun in Canada? And I am off to talk to the RCMP tuesday to find out what I need to do to get one smile.gif

Playing OFP and talking to everyone here has gotten me in the mood to take up shooting again (something I havent done for almost 15 years). And then it was mostly rifles with the occasional go with my Dad's .357 magnum.

HK for me, boys. Either the USP Expert or the Mark 23. And you've gotta love .45ACP. Hit a man with that, he'll stay down. Who knows what'll happen if you shoot him with an 9mm wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a handgun in Canada?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. You can thank the Liberals for that.

That's why I stick to rifles. biggrin.gif

Tyler

Definitely H&K USP. You can get that with .45 or 9mm, whichever you prefer. The performance of that piece is just phenomenal. You can read about the testing here.

I would pick a 1911a1. Beautiful, classic gun and reliable as well.