Placebo

Arma 3 hands on @ Gamescom 2012!

My cries have been answered no more stupid init scripts! :dancehead:

removeall; addweaponM16a4x5.56STANAG

POOP

Just googled that. Epic.

Keeps stupid people occupied <trollolol>

Keeps stupid people occupied <trollolol>

heehee. But i hope, you guys won't troll us with bugs and bad optimization this time, as it was with arma 2. <trololol> ;)

At 4:24 the recoil only causes the weapon to move while the hands stay still.That is due to alpha?And just to add I love the sway while prone.:D

At 4:24 the recoil only causes the weapon to move while the hands stay still.That is due to alpha?And just to add I love the sway while prone.

Yes indeed. Not only was there actually considerable sway but it seemed much smoother and less jerky. Also like how magnification actually multiplies the sway unlike in arma 2 where your hand suddenly becomes steadier when using high magnifications.

Just a hopeful question, will there be a scripting command that will allow us to "multiply" sway? Something like the setunitrecoilcoefficient command, but for sway instead of recoil? This would be really great for making addons to fit those groups of people who absolutely hate sway, or those on the other extreme who feel there needs to be much more sway than already implemented.

My cries have been answered no more stupid init scripts!

My guess is that it'll be good enough for people that wanna simply change a primary weapon or give civvies a weapon but for any kind of custom loadout it'll be more of a hindrance than a replacement for init scripts.

For example I can swap out binocs for rangefinders with a single line of code for a whole group. If you can't do something like that one time for a whole group than the loadout editor might just be for show really.

Yes indeed. Not only was there actually considerable sway but it seemed much smoother and less jerky. Also like how magnification actually multiplies the sway unlike in arma 2 where your hand suddenly becomes steadier when using high magnifications.

Are you sure that this isn't because Hold Breath is also assigned to RMB? When you zoom in or magnify, you also hold your breath unless you changed that key.

Are you sure that this isn't because Hold Breath is also assigned to RMB? When you zoom in or magnify, you also hold your breath unless you changed that key.

Nicholas pretty much nailed it.

I hope breathing is improved, so we actually breathe air... Nah but I hope it's of a strong natured sound like in AA3 and you wait for the exhale and the small pause at the end of the breathe, the natural loop of breathing. Some games are cool when you can hear your charr hold their breath.

Nah, I have different key layout. Maybe I am mistaken, but it seems like the displacement of aim experienced using an acog and whatever is on the m107's, is practically the same, even though the magnification is quite different. Whereas in that vid, you can see there is quite a bit more sway when looking through the high magnification scope. Maybe I am just imagining it though. Off to the editor for testing.

Edited by -Coulum-