Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Arma 3 hands on @ Gamescom 2012!

I may come there, it is only a 1h30 far from home :)

It will depend on how I manage the jet-lag between OZ and EU.

how long you think I must wait to play arma3 on the gamescom? ^^ or you have much pc's?

If nothing bad comes in between I'll be there to meet with Marek and Ivan (and the rest of the gang).

As in the years before I can collect your questions and try to make them answer them. :)

Please send your questions to: bis_questions@arcor.de

Conditions:

* Everything goes as long as it is related to their games.

* In the subject please add [ArmA2], [ArmA3], [ToH], [CC] so it's easier to sort the questions

* Emails without above tags go straight into trash

* Stupid questions which obviously are not meant serious will go the same way

* Questions in acceptable English please, no Google translator

There's no limit for questions, however most probably not all can be answered in time. If I can't go, I of course try to get the questions answered online.

In the dev hands E3 2012 video he says about 2013 but the site still states Q4 2012 so if it is gunna be 2013 why don't you guys just say so instead of prolonging the announcement

In the dev hands E3 2012 video he says about 2013 but the site still states Q4 2012 so if it is gunna be 2013 why don't you guys just say so instead of prolonging the announcement

It's definitely 2013, my guess Q2.

Hopefully there will be some more news this week or next :D

128794758242728606.jpg

If nothing bad comes in between I'll be there to meet with Marek and Ivan (and the rest of the gang).

you not afraid of people you moderated? :) Not that they wait there, to pay it back to you.

you not afraid of people you moderated? :) Not that they wait there, to pay it back to you.

Ok, ^that there is funny.^ Cause on most forums and blogs, the pimply 16yo that has to come out into the sunlight from moms basement to 'Show the moderator how he feels in person' at GamesCom would be comical.. However, the many ex-mil on this blog sorta negates that.. (joke, seriously joke. Would make for a funny moment in a sitcom though).

All our highly trained are stable adults, right? Right?

On Topic:

With the post from RIE stating that efforts for the Gamescom have sort of stopped the final E3 walkthroughs, are we to be expecting different/more content already? Seems a bit fast -not complaining- or just a different routine to freshen up the existing demo?

Interesting that just you mention that who received a lot of warnings and infractions in the past and who called me daffy in a PM not long ago. I'm not sure what to think about that now.

But no, I haven't even thought about that, because I'm confident that no one in this community will be so stupid to retaliate an infraction here with whatever crime and we all have a great gamescom.

Interesting that just you mention that who received a lot of warnings and infractions in the past and who called me daffy in a PM not long ago. I'm not sure what to think about that now.

But no, I haven't even thought about that, because I'm confident that no one in this community will be so stupid to retaliate an infraction here with whatever crime and we all have a great gamescom.

aw, forgot to use /irony on/ /irony off thing/ ;)

If there's one thing that doesn't work on the internet then it's irony. :)

OT: If you want your questions answered, it's time to send them in as slowly time is running out.

Question #1: To what extent will the core Physx features and functions be available for modders and scripters?

Question #2: Will friction now be a possible part of vehicle and unit interaction?

Thank you!

V V

Ahem.. Yes, well.. Thank you Smurf..

*furiously emails*

Edited by Scrub
Informatics Course Correction

Ahmm..

As in the years before I can collect your questions and try to make them answer them. :)

Please send your questions to: bis_questions@arcor.de

Conditions:

* Everything goes as long as it is related to their games.

* In the subject please add [ArmA2], [ArmA3], [ToH], [CC] so it's easier to sort the questions

* Emails without above tags go straight into trash

* Stupid questions which obviously are not meant serious will go the same way

* Questions in acceptable English please, no Google translator

There's no limit for questions, however most probably not all can be answered in time. If I can't go, I of course try to get the questions answered online.

Any hot girls for gamescom this year ? :P

Hot boys.

come and be the first hot girl present there.

come and be the first hot girl present there.

That is wrong on so many levels!

All I'm after is hot games....:)

coughalphacough

I heard that Ivan is the BIS booth babe....

:rofl:

I will try to be there this year. :cool:

oh hey, i remember your trees for ofp, will you bring some trees to gamescom as well? ;)

Care to make a sneak preview of the Gamescom show, like you did with E3, BIS? ;)