Sign in to follow this  
Irishbros

You were kicked from the game

Hi i recently got myself Arma2 and Arma OA witch i have update them both to the latest version and patched with the beta patch. I wanted to play dayz so i downloaded 6 launcher it installed all the dayz files needed but any time i try to join a dayz server i get kicked with msg you were kicked from the game.

I have being trying since yesterday to fix/resolve this problem with no luck i have seen some post with similar problems but that's seems to have been down to wrong paths for the mod folder or battleye was not unto date i can confirm my dayz folders are in right order and i have also updated my battleye. Another problem seems it could have been a bad install i have tried reinstalling twice now with no luck im really frustrated now with this problem as i cant find a fix anywhere or even some one to talk to about it any help would be greatly appreciated. If there is any details you feel i have left out you need to know about just ask im not that tec savey.

Got my arma from sproket

Was there no kind of message or other detail other than you were kicked from the game? Try it again and write down exactly the message you see.

Do you have any other addons/mods then DayZ installed? Are we 100% sure you are updated to the current version? (1.60)

Try to join a server without DayZ and see if that works. If yes, then post your problem in the official DayZ forum.

Only msg i got was you were kicked from game no other info.

No the only mod i have is dayz and yes im sure it is upto date version 1.60 with the newest beta patch 94700

Yes i can join other servers not all of them as i dont have mods needed to join some of them and i cant post on dayz fourms its is down since last night.

---------- Post added at 22:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Ok finally i am now a survivor :)

How i fixed it i uninstalled the game and deleted its reg keys reinstalled it updated and used 6 launcher to install dayz all seems to be working fine now.