Sign in to follow this  
FrozenScalez

ARMEX Armory Question

Just a noob question i can't seem to find anywhere.

In the multiplayer armex armory , In the quick menu, you can select a item from the menu, but once i choose the item , vehicle, or weapon , nothing happens it just says " (player) has chosen (The Item) "

How do the players actually get an item from that menu?

i wanted to help, but i have no idea wth is armex lol

After you select, go back and 'vote to start mission''. You'll spawn into a random mission with the item selected.

Good luck!

Is it possible to get all the weapons directly in the base? Seems not. :/

Another problem with the armory and armex is that it all takes much too long..

When I want to fire a grenade with the AK74 GL I have to start a complete mission and even then I just have ONE grenade to fire.

I just want a shooting range and all weapons with all ammo.. whats the problem? or better, whats the solution? :P

Edited by Sagehorn

Hi, there is a better solution called the editor, just go to single player ->editor and here you can set a mission up where you can shoot,drive,fly and kill wathever you want,just need to place it on the map, press preview and your off. You can and will have more fun in the editor then when you use the armory or stock-singlemissions.

Have fun.

Edited by Sgt.Spoetnik

yes, thats what i would use normally. but i thought the armory could take the work out of my hands :j:

above all, afaik there is no easy command to put all weapons (incl. custom) in one crate..

it's just a pity, that such a good feature has been implemented "too consequently" :P

Edited by Sagehorn

In the editor you can place down an "Ambient Combat" module and synchronize it with the player character. You then have a completely dynamic evolving experience with dynamic objectives happening for you to complete. You may also run into dynamically generated armies fighting each other. All of this is done by simply adding a module from the "Modules" list to the right of the editor and synchronizing it with your player. Simple as can be.

These mission objectives can involve rescuing a POW or downed pilot, clearing out an enemy held camp, patrolling an area, targeting an enemy base for artillery, and more.

above all, afaik there is no easy command to put all weapons (incl. custom) in one crate..

This is one thing I'd also really like to know how to do. If you could just put all weapons (including from mods like ACE) in one crate it'd be great.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar