Sign in to follow this  
phaeden

MCAGCC 29 Palms (Island and Buildings) almost ready for Public BETA

Almost there - two more buildings and some wall/fence sections are all that really remain.

Have you made sure to correct the config overrides that it spams in the rpt at game start as well? You seem to be updating base classes for almost all A2 content.

I do have Word. That would be great - the more information the better.

I have made some major changes to the configs and hopefully won't have as many rpt errors.

I'll try to get it out as soon as possible. I've visiting family this week, so things are slower on the hobby front.

It's ok man, take your time, Ill get you a detailed report by monday night. (realy most of the stuff i'm finding are little touches that don't make a big diffrence. I will use the ID numbers to tell you what buildings/objects are buggy ect. I hope thats ok, otherwise I can go in and give you the Grid for it.

The ID numbers are just fine. Thanks for your help!

Thanks! It looks great from a mile or so up. On the ground, I think it looks great too but it is not an exact match for the real place.

Thanks gents!

I'm still on schedule to release the public beta this weekend.

Thanks gents!

I'm still on schedule to release the public beta this weekend.

That just made the first week of classes tolerable! Looking forward to trying it out.

He meant this weekend not the past one.....

Yeah, it's still Monday right now though, maybe he means next weekend?

Yeah, it's still Monday right now though, maybe he means next weekend?

Someone needs to read the post and use their brain.

Hopefully, it will be available on August 25, 2012. I am trying to tie up some loose ends but it shouldn't take more than a few more hours of adjustments.

That's great news can't wait for it. you have done a great job on this map :)

Quick update - I have had slow internet the last few days - the Beta is ready and is uploading (albeit very slowly).

I will need mirrors, so if any of you can help with that, please PM me and I'll send you links to the 2 files to get the ball rolling. Thanks in advance!

Also ask for it to be hosted on the SIX network, that covers a lot of mirrors.

Can't wait to set up my nice training/test facility for my MARSOC Marines... thank you phaeden for your work!

I've been working on somthing very similar with the beta to the map (And I'm having trouble with uploading my full bug report, sorry phaden). It's a full training map with everything on it (Helicopter, Jet, Demo, MOUT, Tank, Field Operations, Arty, Medical.) Do you maybe want to do a joint project with this? If so Contact me via PM and maybe once it's released we can get somthing going.

Sounds and looks like a very exciting terrain, I'm looking forward to it. From the pics posted so far it looks to be very high quality work.

Will be downloading as soon as its up and ready.

Thank you for sharing your work..

:)

I just want to reiterate how nice it is to see maps larger than 10x10 being made, and 20x20 being really nice. Of course desert like terrain is a bit easier than temperate European, but I'd really love to see more map makers take the initiative and work on maps larger than 10x10.