batis4

FXAA Injector for OFP

It doesn't seem to work properly for me. It only render white screen for me but game is running since the music is playing. Tried SMAA but same result which indicate that the problem is DX converter. Still trouble shooting it though.

It doesn't seem to work properly for me. It only render white screen for me but game is running since the music is playing. Tried SMAA but same result which indicate that the problem is DX converter. Still trouble shooting it though.

You need to have both, d3d8.dll and d3d9.dll aswell as enbconvertor.ini (set to ''ProxyLibrary=d3d9.dll'' ) in your CWA/OFP folder. It's possible there's a issue with your graphics chip - does it support shader model 3? If it doesn't, some effects might not work or so I read.

It was the old laptop that I was working on yesterday having only geforce fx5500 card only supporting shader model 2. I tried it on my PC when I got home and it worked fine.

Any progress? Any idea how to active it via certain action in game (optic, action menu)?

Any progress? Any idea how to active it via certain action in game (optic, action menu)?

If this is adressed to me, then no, I haven't been looking into making any new custom Sweet FX settings or effects. I was trying to enable ReShade in OFP though, but to no success (I got graphics errors).

I've got an idea, but due to my low programming skill I can't do it.

I discovered that DXDLL NV effect is triggerd not by any input mapping or NVgoggles selection but when texture named nightvisiontl.paa is used.

I think that this is a way to create NV scopes via FXAA.

Edit:
- nightvisiontl.paa has to be "pure". No modification aplied. It's possible however to minimalize NVoptic model and put it in scope optic model.
- This will trigger effect only when unit has NV goggles and might be hadcoded in DXDLL options.
- Still no idea how to trigger original green vision.

Is this the only injector that works for OFP? I tried it and SweetFX without any success but i am on Intel HD3000 so this could have been an issue.

My goal is get graphics to look from this

C130_Up.jpg

to this

C130_Updated.jpg

I discovered that DXDLL NV effect is triggerd not by any input mapping or NVgoggles selection but when texture named nightvisiontl.paa is used.

I think that this is a way to create NV scopes via FXAA.

Not quite. While You could add it to a custom weapon reticle (though remember that it would have a very wide field of view - just like OFP NV goggles), You'd only activate DxDll/FXAA postprocessing effects. While these look cool (thermal vision anyone?), Noob's experiments showed that those effects lack real light-amplification of OFP NV effect.* We need to find out how this is activated.

*OK, there may be a chance that with green filter, and a lot of brightness, we could have something that would work as good as vanilla NV, but we would have conflict (if activated via nightvision.paa presence) with OFP NV goggles - two NV effects (vanilla and FXAA) would work at one time. So, how we would block vanilla NV?

By currently removeweapon "NVgoggles" while postprocessing and certain texture (like small black box in corner of NV scope named "nonvg.paa") is shown?

Should work.

But there MUST be a way to amplificate light!

Use DXDLL

Awesome thanks for replay. This actually works even on my crappy built in card Intel HD3000 in particular, of course FPS drop kinda but there's ways to tweak effects it which is nice.

Guess i shold have read the topic as it was already mentioned lol feel like noob.

Anybody got ReShade and DXDLL working together?

ReShade is the main base which SweetFX is working with