Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies LOST

Good evening.

Today I want to introduce Conspiracies LOST to you. This time it is an completly new way we want to go with this one. I lay focus on the psychological aspect of the mod, fear and so on. The shooting went to the background. Let's say you will have 3 out of 10 missions where you will have to shoot. The others ones can be solved in using your brain and be clever. You don't know how to climb that wall? Why not building something which can help you with this? I mean try to imagine you are in the middle of nowhere in Alaska, in the moutains, it is cold, windy, it is dark, you can not see anything through the blizzard and you hear some strange sounds in the distance. You are following the red glowing lights on the ground to move between one station and another... Suddenly someone appear infront of you and says "Come here" and is disappearing again. This is the way Conspiracies LOST is made.

Some short infos, because I dont want to tell that much, I think the story, atmosphere and location is one of the highlights in Conspiracies LOST.

- Year 2013

- reason why you are there? Rescue-squad which respond to an SOS-Call from one of the research stations there

- Research-stations belongs to the project HAARP

Of course I wouldn't let you read this without showing some stuff from Conspiracies LOST ;)

Edited by Foxhound
fixed embedded video

Here I got a 15min long gameplay video for you all:

Nice video sled and great atmosphere with the lights+visions, looking forward to this :) . I like the change of gameplay.

Thank you Ice! =) My focus is atmosphere and story this time!

I really like your approach of less combat and more creative interaction, using the Arma engine to its full potential!