Sign in to follow this  
raptor 6 actual

Combat Medical System

Just a quick question, I know you have a lot on your hands with this project. But anyway, with Konyo and the MH-47, when and if it becomes compatible, will it be possible to do basic care to patient(s) aboard aircraft or in land MEDEVAC vehicles? Whilst some things can be done with an individuals IFAK, some treated to a degree by a 68W or Corpsman, others have to be MEDEVAC'ed to the hospital/MASH for treatment. However, when you got guys who are still bleeding in a helo and you and your aircrew are hauling ass back to base, basic treatment like tourniquets, bandaging, or morphine/epinephrine may be possible.

Just a quick question, I know you have a lot on your hands with this project. But anyway, with Konyo and the MH-47, when and if it becomes compatible, will it be possible to do basic care to patient(s) aboard aircraft or in land MEDEVAC vehicles? Whilst some things can be done with an individuals IFAK, some treated to a degree by a 68W or Corpsman, others have to be MEDEVAC'ed to the hospital/MASH for treatment. However, when you got guys who are still bleeding in a helo and you and your aircrew are hauling ass back to base, basic treatment like tourniquets, bandaging, or morphine/epinephrine may be possible.

Great question......already taken care of!

Great question......already taken care of!

And this is why I love CMS and the work you and your team does, Raptor!

Any idea what the hit may be performance wise ?

Could be, of course, an excuse to also ask, how are things coming along :o

Client side performance has so far been unnoticable. Of course, things still have to be tested on a larger scale in MP. Though I won't be suprised if there are some slight performance issues with CMS for AI enabled in larger COOP games. That said though, I have not noticed anything so far.

No I haven't noticed anything... even with mass casualties. :yay:

But I'm sure server and clientside FPS would cause issues if they were too low, they do with all mods.

I can't wait for this, I just wanted to let you all know.

Yeah, I brought Bink here.

Your welcome, Bink.

Yes you brought me here. My join date is wrong and I have made 2,950 posts in one day.

Yes you brought me here. My join date is wrong and I have made 2,950 posts in one day.

Either way, great to see you stopped by Binkowski. Thanks.

Either way, great to see you stopped by Binkowski. Thanks.

Good to be here. Been following this addon for awhile now. I'm really excited for it, I'll offer my assistance in anyway I can.

I'm really excited for it, I'll offer my assistance in anyway I can.

Run while you can!!!

So, i assume this is still WIP, i'm just wondering two things, how you're handling transport of injured, is the plan to 'freeze' injuries while in transport or allow interaction still while in transport, or to have everything stabilized before transport?

Also do you have future plans for A3? i assume you would work on finishing in A2 first and porting after its done/A3 goes gold?

Interaction while in transport is there with the vehicle interaction menu. I'll let Cage answer the others. :)

As Rye mentioned, there is interaction while in transport. One of the latest videos show a bit of this I believe. There is no need to stabalize before transport, unless a situation requires you doing so (ie you cannot move the patient else he/she will die).

We are definely looking into getting CMS to work in A3 and hopefully we will be able to mention a bit more details about this soon. CMS is currently in some large scale MP testing and a lot of bugs have been resolved in the past weeks.

Extremely great piece of kit!

Edited by Skream

HI everyone,

except for realism will it add some nice stuff for missions like brancard and surgery tables as objects or even a brancard as a vehicle for 3 persons xD

BR

Rob

Stretchers are WIP. Brancard on the other hand isn't on our list, neither are surgery tables.

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cms/activity

Though we do have things like MRI, CT machines all modeled as props by another member.

Edited by Rye

Hi, i've installed the module and so on. Everything works perfectly but i need to collect bandages and other equipments from the ammo box otherwise my unit does not have any equipment in inventory. Could you please explain me how to do so that my unit (and my vehicle) carry all necessary equipment? thanks a lot for your help

Like a script that automatically adds medical supplies to unit?

Is there a more in depth readme coming out? The one that is with the mod is very basic but I'm looking for why I cant assign a triage status, add an airway and when you need to administer IVs and blood infusions.

We are having the same issue. IV's, triage, splint is not working. Neither the stitching.

Sometimes when people are shot in the legs, and when broken they are unfixable. And they appear to be fixable without IVs, stitching e.g. even doh they have lost allot of blood and have severe injuries.

Other then that, an really awesome system. Keep up the great work :)

EDIT:

Just saw that this isn't the release post..

Edited by 3BEIN

I figured out, you need to put in the cms_medic in the init lines of medics